Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for quoting my own post. Reading it again though suddenly worries me that it's very misleading. I hope I can clarify what I meant.

I meant that a potential perp, while referring to Taylor, could also use that same statement, (that Taylor wasn't acting rationally in the divorce and custody issues,) to imply that Taylor left on her own.

I didn't mean to imply that the perp was the one also having divorce and custody issues.

That changes the whole meaning! My deepest apologies to AbuDrake, and anyone else if it came across that way.

That was never my intention! Never even crossed my mind when I was writing it.

I was only thinking of the irony of that statement.

So very sorry if it upset anyone.

No one involved in this needs any more stress than what they already have...

JMO

I didn't take it that you meant AbuDrake. I was actually thinking of the friend's story that Taylor spent the day stressed out over her divorce issues. Really, anyone who is under going immense stress in life could have that turned around and used against them at anytime if they happen to go missing. Whatever it is-- drugs, depressions, divorce, financial difficulties, these types of things can be turned into an "explanation" by a suspect who wants to make it believable that the person ran off on their own or may have harmed themselves. That's all I thought you meant, JazzTune.

Oh my...very shocked and sorry. Who is the accused woman??

A
I didn't take it that you meant AbuDrake. I was actually thinking of the friend's story that Taylor spent the day stressed out over her divorce issues. Really, anyone who is under going immense stress in life could have that turned around and used against them at anytime if they happen to go missing. Whatever it is-- drugs, depressions, divorce, financial difficulties, these types of things can be turned into an "explanation" by a suspect who wants to make it believable that the person ran off on their own or may have harmed themselves. That's all I thought you meant, JazzTune.

Me, too, ^ this...

I just saw this on my FB feed. I’m speechless! Do you think this is the so called friend that went to the back with her?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is the friend that picked up Taylor, she is the one with moving truck/safe deposit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

more from the article:
Around noon on Thursday, a body believed to be Wright was found in a wooded area of Britt Road.

The sheriff's office said they are continuing to investigate this incident. They're working with the police department in this case.

According to the Escambia County Jail website, McArthur hasn't been booked yet.

Where is this in relation to the relatives farm/friend's house? Anyone know?

I knew taylor was not a runner smh.
This poor lady was slandered. Condolences to her loved ones reading here.

Holy sh%^. That's all I keep saying over and over. Makes sense that we weren't getting any info on the safety deposit box friend. LE must've realized that her story had a few holes. I'm curious what parts of her story won't line up.

Hey Jazz -
So sorry to see this but most of us had this pegged. Shout out to LE for getting this case solved.
Former husband and GF - So sorry for the loss of your loved one.

more from the article:

Where is this in relation to the relatives farm/friend's house? Anyone know?
Not sure...but do know her name is Ashley Britt McArthur...the road Taylor was found on is Britt Rd.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Such a sad ending...am always so surprised lengths one will go to for money.....if that is truly what this may be over. So very sad for all who loved Taylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck