Post Conviction Brief

Lots of interesting and valuable information in this document.

Unbelievable!

Aside from the fact she KZ has proven two witnesses lied on the stand and that the prosecutors knew they lied, she has also proven that RH had access to the RAV4. He took the day planner sheet out of the RAV4 and had someone else give it to LE.

Highly incriminating!

Unbelievable!

Aside from the fact she KZ has proven two witnesses lied on the stand and that the prosecutors knew they lied, she has also proven that RH had access to the RAV4. He took the day planner sheet out of the RAV4 and had someone else give it to LE.

Highly incriminating!

I have skimmed through the docs last night... here is my issue with the day planner thing...

a women says she talked to TH (IIRC, it was 11:35am), and TH said she had to pull over to check her schedule. That's fine. But there is nothing saying that TH didn't go back home before going to her AT appointments later that day. IIRC, she didn't go to her first AT appt until almost 1pm. Maybe she went to the store for milk.... or cigarettes... Where is the rest of the planner? Is it in evidence, I will maybe have a look later to see if I can find it.

I was happy to see that KZ pointed out that RH and KP, logically, weren't both at TH's house on the evening of the 3rd, there was a call to each other. I posted about that shortly after the original brief back in June. It's just not logical, common sense has to prevail at some point, right? LOL who am I kidding :D

The stuff about Bobby was what blows my mind!!!! Those internet searches.... how in the world was no one in that household held accountable for having child *advertiser censored* on their home computer???? oh wait, let me guess.... I bet if "someone" said what the prosecutor wanted them to say at a trial against their uncle, that "someone" might not get charged with something like that! I have always wondered why Bobby would lie, now I know.

I have skimmed through the docs last night... here is my issue with the day planner thing...

a women says she talked to TH (IIRC, it was 11:35am), and TH said she had to pull over to check her schedule. That's fine. But there is nothing saying that TH didn't go back home before going to her AT appointments later that day. IIRC, she didn't go to her first AT appt until almost 1pm. Maybe she went to the store for milk.... or cigarettes... Where is the rest of the planner? Is it in evidence, I will maybe have a look later to see if I can find it.

I was happy to see that KZ pointed out that RH and KP, logically, weren't both at TH's house on the evening of the 3rd, there was a call to each other. I posted about that shortly after the original brief back in June. It's just not logical, common sense has to prevail at some point, right? LOL who am I kidding :D

The stuff about Bobby was what blows my mind!!!! Those internet searches.... how in the world was no one in that household held accountable for having child *advertiser censored* on their home computer???? oh wait, let me guess.... I bet if "someone" said what the prosecutor wanted them to say at a trial against their uncle, that "someone" might not get charged with something like that! I have always wondered why Bobby would lie, now I know.
IMO something was held over Bobbys head, and Colburn is one shiesty SOB! Colburn is capable of doing much more damage than I originally thought.
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Seems that the judge's untimely ruling under the circumstances makes it seem as if the state is concerned about what might come out if there was an evidentiary hearing, because as KZ has said, she has never been denied that in any other case. It's almost as if the judge is trying to prevent any other evidence etc. from being heard in court to protect the state's interests in keeping SA incarcerated. As KZ said herself what are they fearful of? If the state believe they got it right in the first place ,why won't they stand behind that and let Ms. Zellner prove her case?
" let's keep a potentially innocent man locked up because the truth will destroy us"
Makes me SICK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think Ms. Zellner has pointed a few things out to the judge and made a good legal argument that she is entitled by law to have an Evidentiary hearing on these matters, IMO.

I agree that stuff on the computer is shocking and just ignored it looks like. Very bad for the state.

Not to be disagreeable, but according to the affidavit Teresa told Denise that she was 'on her way' to an appointment for Auto Trader.

I also suspect that Teresa would most likely have her day planner with her as she made her rounds, unless she copied it or memorized it. I can't think of a reason for her to leave it behind.

It appears to me this planner is just her schedule for the week, probably printed off her computer before she headed out on her rounds, with handwritten notes as she went along.

All I have to say is WOW~~:notgood::notgood:

Thanks for posting it up Karinna!

You're welcome BCA. I agree wow is right, SMH too.

Thanks Karinna! I did see it at work today, but I'm not good with my phone, so posting links and stuff is a pain lol

That phone conversation just makes me go hmmmm... like, why in the world would Barb now be trying to say they didn't even have internet? C'mon LOL And Scott.... him saying he wasn't even there that day? huh? thought you saw a big fire, etc. I did notice that Steven told Barb they have the "records" from the hospital, I'm guessing it didn't reference whether he was there or not, or it would have been included. I know that when my Dad was in the hospital for months, the nurses always made a note on his chart if family was there (which was all the time haha).

Oh and the half-brother, Brad... looks like he called investigators about Barb trying to get rid of things on her computer.... so this isn't something that he just pulled out of a hat. Interesting.

Thanks Karinna! I did see it at work today, but I'm not good with my phone, so posting links and stuff is a pain lol

That phone conversation just makes me go hmmmm... like, why in the world would Barb now be trying to say they didn't even have internet? C'mon LOL And Scott.... him saying he wasn't even there that day? huh? thought you saw a big fire, etc. I did notice that Steven told Barb they have the "records" from the hospital, I'm guessing it didn't reference whether he was there or not, or it would have been included. I know that when my Dad was in the hospital for months, the nurses always made a note on his chart if family was there (which was all the time haha).

Oh and the half-brother, Brad... looks like he called investigators about Barb trying to get rid of things on her computer.... so this isn't something that he just pulled out of a hat. Interesting.

I agree missy, it is all very revealing IMO, the lies & deception in this case.
I hope your dad is doing well, and all is good with him.

In regards to that phone conversation....a couple of points.
1) My first reaction when I first started reading it was amusement, I must admit, because I got flashbacks of watching the documentary with all the "Yeah's" contained in that phone convo. I also have to admit that in my mind I was using that famous Wisconsin accent in my mind while reading it, lol.
2) It would now seem to be proven that ST definitely has a short fuse, which is shown in his part of that conversation in the background. He knows that call was being recorded, but has no qualms about threatening SA's life..."I will put you in the f^%&ing ground."
3)SA implies that KZ has access to hospital cam footage that may destroy ST's alibi abou visiting his mother....wonder if this is true??:shocked2:
and 4) BD's mother really needs to stay off FB, smh.

In regards to that phone conversation....a couple of points.
1) My first reaction when I first started reading it was amusement, I must admit, because I got flashbacks of watching the documentary with all the "Yeah's" contained in that phone convo. I also have to admit that in my mind I was using that famous Wisconsin accent in my mind while reading it, lol.
2) It would now seem to be proven that ST definitely has a short fuse, which is shown in his part of that conversation in the background. He knows that call was being recorded, but has no qualms about threatening SA's life..."I will put you in the f^%&ing ground."
3)SA implies that KZ has access to hospital cam footage that may destroy ST's alibi abou visiting his mother....wonder if this is true??:shocked2:
and 4) BD's mother really needs to stay off FB, smh.

It's getting really deep. The family's FB page has been archived, they are saying for the night, but we will see what transpires in the coming days.

KZ posted on Twitter tonight~~WOW~~OH~~WOW~~OH~~WOW
attachment.php

Attachments

• KZ-Capture.jpg
    KZ-Capture.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 85
I agree missy, it is all very revealing IMO, the lies & deception in this case.
I hope your dad is doing well, and all is good with him.

Thanks Karinna, he is doing okay now... still a few hurdles to get over, but on the mend for sure!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back