Tina Foglia — New Evidence and a Strong POI found!

The weird thing about the dungeon guy.... I remember maddalena saying a psychic she saw said LISK used a penthouse or something

The weird thing about the dungeon guy.... I remember maddalena saying a psychic she saw said LISK used a penthouse or something

The only thing I question about the pent house is if he used that to kill in then it would be hard to get the body out with it out being seen, however LISK very well may have taken these girls to a pent house once before, the amount of sickos out there is crazy women need to learn to spot the process when there being interviewed and doing these outcalls on there own with out anyone knowing where they are is crazy there lucky this guy didn’t kill them.

The only thing I question about the pent house is if he used that to kill in then it would be hard to get the body out with it out being seen, however LISK very well may have taken these girls to a pent house once before, the amount of sickos out there is crazy women need to learn to spot the process when there being interviewed and doing these outcalls on there own with out anyone knowing where they are is crazy there lucky this guy didn’t kill them.

I don’t really have any reason to think this guy is LISK or that LISK used a penthouse butbit actually seems like a pretty good setting for committing the crimes. Especially if they had their own elevator/garage. Small women wrapped in burlap wouldn’t be difficult to fit into a suitcase. Roll it out, down an elevator to your car waiting and you’re on your way...

I don’t really have any reason to think this guy is LISK or that LISK used a penthouse butbit actually seems like a pretty good setting for committing the crimes. Especially if they had their own elevator/garage. Small women wrapped in burlap wouldn’t be difficult to fit into a suitcase. Roll it out, down an elevator to your car waiting and you’re on your way...
Youtube Get Arrow Security gilgo part 6. Verrone says they have idea where the murders occured.

What about people who were on both Utopia Guide and Websleuths? Someone named Zero sleuthed that person out on blog. Seems we have a member (I will not say who) that had a profile on Utopia Guide BEFORE contributing here on WS when the Serial Killings came to light. And he changed his profile picture on Utopia Guide once he was called out. Did not deny having the Utopia Guide account, but didn't outright acknowledge it either. They are (or were) a regular contributor here. I would go back to the beginning on this one. We have a serial killer who loves to contact his victims and gain attention. I don't doubt he would look himself up online and interact with people for a second. But then...

For the record, I am still waiting on more info on Bitrolff. After all, he worked on Gus Coletti's garage back in the 90's if Oak Beach locals are telling the truth. Which I wouldn't see why they would need a reason to lie. and again for the record, I think it was coincidence that it was Coletti's place, but I do not think it is coincidence that

1) Bitrolff began murdering in the 90's when he was working around Oak Beach (at least at Coletti's - and neighbors usually refer handymen/builders).
2) as LISK began murdering in the 90's with Fire Island Jane Doe being found on Jones Beach and Fire Island

I know it is the easiest conclusion and perhaps the conclusion that makes the most sense - but it seems IMO that he is a good suspect.

We know Bittrolff killed at least three women. He was charged with two. Found guilty. LE knows he killed Sandra C. Everything about the killing is the same as the other two. But he was not charged. Why? No DNA.
The above is why I expect him to never be charged with any other killings. Thats just the way its done. If hes responsible then this case will remain open forever.

Yes your right about that especial if the shoes belonged to the victim. I hope LE reads all this, because those tip lines suck . The shoes could also belong to the Atlantic City victims. They never said if it was one or two shoes. Based on the ad you saw where there matching shoes posted in his ads? Now the ads could be his change in the way he finds victims. And Tina Fagolia was with a Dr she was asked not to talk about this is all to similar. I also was wondering if he went to 12 step meetings to find his victims.

I'm hoping we aren't neglecting the fact that shoes (or A shoe) played a HUGE rule in Bitrolff's MO...

Has the DNA test obtained from Tina been processed yet? No matches?

We know Bittrolff killed at least three women. He was charged with two. Found guilty. LE knows he killed Sandra C. Everything about the killing is the same as the other two. But he was not charged. Why? No DNA.
The above is why I expect him to never be charged with any other killings. Thats just the way its done. If hes responsible then this case will remain open forever.

Great point Dee Dee. If there was no DNA on the victims (I mean they were found quite some time after death and exposure to elements) I am of the belief this was accomplished b/c by the time he murdered the 4 victims in burlap he learned the importance of not leaving anything behind and keeping crime scenes "clean". I'm not sure if the DNA of Bitrolff's from his confirmed victims was seminal fluids left in the vaginal canal or if he left blood/semen on the women during/after their murders... but he seemed to be more careful as time went on. Some of the early bodies attributed to LISK were left in storage bins out in the open or like fire island legs were probably (imo) contained in something that did not keep the body intact (trashbag? another bin?). He evolved with the condition in which he left the bodies IMHO. I think it is Bitrolff. I don't know if they'll ever be able to prove it.

I do believe one thing - after failed attempts at keeping bodies a secret and crimescenes untouched, I think LISK took a familiar drive down that RM Causeway and saw the spot that he felt was more desolate than the other places he had left bodies. There was a sense of security he had in that specific area and I don't think it was by happenstance. He drove by it enough to notice it was a deadzone (no pun intended). He didn't just want to keep the crimescene secret so he wouldn't be caught. IMO he wanted to keep it a secret so he could visit the bodies - maybe during a common commute he often made from east-west and west-east long island. JMO

he kept leaving bodies... noticing after all that time none had yet been discovered... and just kept using the area.

JMO, but rolling a body down a busy NYC street and killing someone in a building where other tenants live seems a little too risky. I think LISK is your typical Long Island guy. Works in a service and/or repair industry. Average joe in every way. Thinking about Rifkin.

Well I don’t think LISK is the Rifkin type Bitrolf seems to be the average joe type. Hear is the thing we have to keep in mind the two killer theroy, the profiler on KS says if you find the Manorville Butcher then you can find LISK. Rifkin may very well be the Manorville Butcher. Also who knows what LE is holding back from the public in the details they know. Just look at the KS episode with the guy in Massapequa that talks writes to SK in jail and claimed to be the LISK we never heard about that until then god only knows what’s in the File. Now someone said LE may know where the killings took place that’s something new to me. And yes Hotpotato I see your point do to the size of the girls but there are cameras in thoese buildings and have been since the early 2000’s if they did go in and not out they had to be on camera.

Well I don’t think LISK is the Rifkin type Bitrolf seems to be the average joe type. Hear is the thing we have to keep in mind the two killer theroy, the profiler on KS says if you find the Manorville Butcher then you can find LISK. Rifkin may very well be the Manorville Butcher. Also who knows what LE is holding back from the public in the details they know. Just look at the KS episode with the guy in Massapequa that talks writes to SK in jail and claimed to be the LISK we never heard about that until then god only knows what’s in the File. Now someone said LE may know where the killings took place that’s something new to me. And yes Hotpotato I see your point do to the size of the girls but there are cameras in thoese buildings and have been since the early 2000’s if they did go in and not out they had to be on camera.

Rifkin could very well be the Manorville butcher? You meant to say Bitrolff right? Just making sure as Rifkin was in prison when Manorville butcher was operating.

Rifkin could very well be the Manorville butcher? You meant to say Bitrolff right? Just making sure as Rifkin was in prison when Manorville butcher was operating.

No I meant bitrolf and I don’t think Its possible Rifkin could be the Manorville Butcher

From what I heard from other members, there has been an effort by a few people in websleuths to bring attention of the new POI in all circumstantial evidence that may or may not be significant to the case to both FBI and local Suffolk County Police Department homicide Squad. They have talked to Patrick Portella and he is well aware of GP and his history. This happened during the summer before Bittrolf was sentenced. They have not heard much since then but Portella has given his word he is looking into the situation. He found it serious enough to request a call back from one of the sleuthers to ask more questions regarding GP (about a 20 minute conversation) . Because of the timing of some of the other events and news reports We believe We are on to something but LE has not confirmed anything. We believe he may also have committed murders in Atlantic City as well but we are working on learning more about him. Looking into getting an arrest as soon as possible.

Any updates on GP and his possible connection

Yea I tried emailing the person who knew can’t send emails to him for whatever reason. I suspected this guy for awhile it was I terwding to see it here.

I'm not convinced that Tina Foglia is connected go the core 10 LISK victims, but I hope the DNA that they found leads to her killer.
Like many others, my number one candidate for the LISK is John Bitrolff. If it isn't him, then I don't think we've heard the person.'s name.

Hey all

I ben thinking about this case as I often due, an was thinking that the unsub could be from the church based on the use of Burlap which was used to humble your self before god or what not and also the use of the words "*advertiser censored* and "Half Breed". Not to offend any church goers. but the church is a good place to hide BTK did it for a while. What do you guys think?

I don’t understand your connect with burlap to the church?

Although the modern-day idea of "wearing sackcloth" is often that of someone dressed in a burlap grain bag with head and arm holes cut in it, during Bible History its appearance was quite different. Sackcloth was most often made of coarse, black goat's hair. As its name indicates, it was used for sacks, but was also customarily worn by mourners (in some countries, the ancient custom is still faintly seen today when mourners wear black arm bands at funerals), or as a sign of deep repentance and humility. Ashes were often included as a further symbol of personal abhorrence and chagrin. Also, sackcloth was, and will be (in some contemporary form), in the case of the two witnesses, worn by some Prophets.

Just somthing I quickly google searched. their are other references of burlap In the bible as well

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back