Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

True this is all very possible . Coffee I belive comes in burlap to. See I belive LE has know about a serial killer for a long time now before the finding of bodies on Gilgo , they had to.I was told by someone and this is there opinion they are in LE though that the police where tiped off about the bodies being in Gilgo. If that’s true that could bring up a lot more questions.

Fresher Minds might want to take another look at this but many others and myself looked into a coffee place early on in the investigation. The name of it escapes me but if you want to do a search you could probably find it. The thing that stood out about this coffee place was they had all of their beans shipped in and out in burlap. Also they had stores or distributed to stores in many of the areas the GB4 were last seen.

Fresher Minds might want to take another look at this but many others and myself looked into a coffee place early on in the investigation. The name of it escapes me but if you want to do a search you could probably find it. The thing that stood out about this coffee place was they had all of their beans shipped in and out in burlap. Also they had stores or distributed to stores in many of the areas the GB4 were last seen.

Woooow that’s something interesting, I said in another post that in order for these girls to get into a car with this guy and meet him on his terms they had to have reason to do so like they knew this guy was important politically or whatever I feel they must have done a google search on his name I think they saw him a few times and researched him. I don’t think they just went out with him like the police are makeing it sound. That’s very strange though about the coffee. Who is the owner of this store, ? Does anyone know this could be a big lead.

Watch Youtube get arrow security Gilgo beach pt.6. Verrone comments on possibly knowing where the killings took place. No, he did not say where.
Could he know? Or is he pulling the killers leg?

Do you remember what part of the video he said this?

Do you remember what part of the video he said this?
After the 47 minute mark. He said they dont know where the murders happened. And then said they have their suspicions where it happened.

After the 47 minute mark. He said they dont know where the murders happened. And then said they have their suspicions where it happened.

Thanks

Quote;
The tie to the oak beach-gilgo area, the black cloud is over that area as if these girls were murdered there. We know that these girls/women were murdered somewhere else. So they were dumped there, we have no idea where they were murdered. Um, we have some suspicions but we certainly know they weren't murdered there. So that takes away from the whole theory of the oak beach, gilgo beach um, area.

I'm not positive but I think the suspicions he mentions were about tying oak beach into this case not that they think they might know where they were killed. It was his way of saying, certainly there were suspicions about oak beach because a prostitute disappeared from there and it's near the place where other dead prostitues were found. It was a strange couple of sentences (answers) to a minute long rambling question about SG possibly being tied to the case. That's my impression of his statements, I could be wrong.

Thanks

Quote;
The tie to the oak beach-gilgo area, the black cloud is over that area as if these girls were murdered there. We know that these girls/women were murdered somewhere else. So they were dumped there, we have no idea where they were murdered. Um, we have some suspicions but we certainly know they weren't murdered there. So that takes away from the whole theory of the oak beach, gilgo beach um, area.

I'm not positive but I think the suspicions he mentions were about tying oak beach into this case not that they think they might know where they were killed. It was his way of saying, certainly there were suspicions about oak beach because a prostitute disappeared from there and it's near the place where other dead prostitues were found. It was a strange couple of sentences (answers) to a minute long rambling question about SG possibly being tied to the case. That's my impression of his statements, I could be wrong.

Good point I thought he ment western Suffolk Nassau Queens lol big area. Well Sini is DA now he thinks the case will be solved. I personally feel they know who this guy is. Just hope they get the right guy. I don’t think it’s Burke.

True this is all very possible . Coffee I belive comes in burlap to. See I belive LE has know about a serial killer for a long time now before the finding of bodies on Gilgo , they had to.I was told by someone and this is there opinion they are in LE though that the police where tiped off about the bodies being in Gilgo. If that’s true that could bring up a lot more questions.
You know that makes alot of sense really. Supposedly the K9 officer was out doing routine training when the first bodies were found. I'm sure the dog is trained on many types of searching but it is a little odd that they picked that place to train, especially if they didn't have any HRD scents placed for the K9 to find. Almost like there was a tip and they said lets just go there and nose around and got lucky. That or they were specifically looking for SG but the article i read says it was routine training.

You know that makes alot of sense really. Supposedly the K9 officer was out doing routine training when the first bodies were found. I'm sure the dog is trained on many types of searching but it is a little odd that they picked that place to train, especially if they didn't have any HRD scents placed for the K9 to find. Almost like there was a tip and they said lets just go there and nose around and got lucky. That or they were specifically looking for SG but the article i read says it was routine training.

No lol they didn’t just pick that place to train... They where tiped off that they would find something there.
The questions is by who. Who tiped them off. That was not routine training. That I gurentee. They knew something was there also I’d like to know for how long.

No lol they didn’t just pick that place to train... They where tiped off that they would find something there.
The questions is by who. Who tiped them off. That was not routine training. That I gurentee. They knew something was there also I’d like to know for how long.
Its possible LE got a tip. If so, whos the tipster? The killer?
Verrone and Dormer said the entire parkway was searched JUST OVER THE BRUSH. The decision to do so was because four remains were found JUST OVER THE BRUSH. That makes sense.
March 2011. A marine officer is driving down OP. He spotted something FURTHER BACK INTO THE THICKETS. How did he manage that? Was he driving at 2MPH with binoculars? It was Jessica Taylor.

Its possible LE got a tip. If so, whos the tipster? The killer?
Verrone and Dormer said the entire parkway was searched JUST OVER THE BRUSH. The decision to do so was because four remains were found JUST OVER THE BRUSH. That makes sense.
March 2011. A marine officer is driving down OP. He spotted something FURTHER BACK INTO THE THICKETS. How did he manage that? Was he driving at 2MPH with binoculars? It was Jessica Taylor.

How old was this marine office ?that’s very strange I never heard that one wow. Idk how he could have spotted that unless he was looking for something. I be said this before LE knew something has been going on for sometime before the discovery of GB4 and they where not doing training in snow and freezing cold weather they where looking for something they knew was there. And they may be covering up for bad police work or this could all be apart of there tactics to catch this guy, but one thing I belive for sure is that they knew about a killer and they where tiped off on those body’s. And Idk who LE where tiped of by it may be the killer or may be someone who knows something.

Hi I know a lot about this case because I am the person that reported Jessica Taylor missing when me her and our boyfriend were in DC working is anyone still blogging about it cause I have an interesting thought about what happened that most people don’t know about I told the cops but they didn’t want to listen
CrystalH, you introduced yourself as Jessica Taylors friend.
You claim your the person who reported her missing.
We waited to see what information you had about Jessica's disapperance.
We were hoping to see you here again.
You have not been back.
I hope you were not intercepted by another poster
who claims to be making a documentary.

If I was a betting girl??

How old was this marine office ?that’s very strange I never heard that one wow. Idk how he could have spotted that unless he was looking for something. I be said this before LE knew something has been going on for sometime before the discovery of GB4 and they where not doing training in snow and freezing cold weather they where looking for something they knew was there. And they may be covering up for bad police work or this could all be apart of there tactics to catch this guy, but one thing I belive for sure is that they knew about a killer and they where tiped off on those body’s. And Idk who LE where tiped of by it may be the killer or may be someone who knows something.
Both Dormer and Verrone talked about this during their interview with Get Arrow Security.

It was my impression that a cop and his dog were seaching the pkwy for sometime. I dont think it was stated anywhere that remains were found on his first time out looking for SG. No way to know.

A serial killers dumping ground was discovered in Dec 2010. He knows he cant go back there. Did that lead to a tip for the remains that were found in March and April of 2011?

Both Dormer and Verrone talked about this during their interview with Get Arrow Security.

It was my impression that a cop and his dog were seaching the pkwy for sometime. I dont think it was stated anywhere that remains were found on his first time out looking for SG. No way to know.

A serial killers dumping ground was discovered in Dec 2010. He knows he cant go back there. Did that lead to a tip for the remains that were found in March and April of 2011?

Yea I remember him saying that for some reason I thought he ment the SK can’t go back to dumping bodies there not that guy with the dog can’t go back iam gonna listen to it again do you remember the video number there are like 6 videos don’t wanna listen to all of them ? It’s possible but idk unlikely that guy lead to the tip beacuse you don’t do training that time of year in all that snow, idk why that guy was there unless he got a tip and was looking. I’ve said this before iam 100% convinced police knew about a SK way before SG in oak beach and finding the GB4.

That would be very interesting! I do think the tip off of the bodies being there was simply b/c police were already searching for Shannan Gilbert's body and happened to come upon the other victims while looking for her. BUT i do like your theory and I wouldn't be surprised if LE knew of LISK before these bodies were discovered. I mean, they had found Fire Island Legs in 1996 and some of the other bodies in manorville prior to the Jones/Gilgo/Oak Beach discoveries. They also had Bitrolff's victims, but no Bitrolff at the time before/during the discovery of the remains in 2010-11.

Yea I remember him saying that for some reason I thought he ment the SK can’t go back to dumping bodies there not that guy with the dog can’t go back iam gonna listen to it again do you remember the video number there are like 6 videos don’t wanna listen to all of them ? It’s possible but idk unlikely that guy lead to the tip beacuse you don’t do training that time of year in all that snow, idk why that guy was there unless he got a tip and was looking. I’ve said this before iam 100% convinced police knew about a SK way before SG in oak beach and finding the GB4.

Maybe LISK contacted police somehow and taunted them with the location/further info of victims? Is that what you are thinking? I wouldn't put it past him to give the police the run around. He gets off on making other people anxious and taunting them. maybe that wasn't solely reserved for his victims.

The area was a crime scene of sorts where someone went missing. Yes it was a routine training. Many times LE officers and K9's actually train where crimes occurred. The dog's name was Blue if I remember correctly. Sure it is more difficult to train a k9 when it is cold as that effects their ability to track, but it doesn't mean you don't attempt to train them to track when it is cold and snowy out. Heck, they train dogs to track on bodies of water! They can actually sense if someone is submerged. Just b/c it isn't optimal conditions for a routine training it doesn't mean that there was a tip off imho. The only tip off was SG disappearing IMHO. I'm betting the officer training Blue had a hunch her remains were back there somewhere and kept trying (and UNFORTUNATELY if he tried to track her in the cooler months with the dog that could explain why it took so long for her remains to be found). You gotta wonder though what everyone else is wondering - how long was her body out there?

Good point I thought he ment western Suffolk Nassau Queens lol big area. Well Sini is DA now he thinks the case will be solved. I personally feel they know who this guy is. Just hope they get the right guy. I don’t think it’s Burke.

I thought it was Burke for a long long time, but I thought it b/c a few little birds got in my head online and had somewhat of an axe to grind with him. I'm glad his obstruction of justice has been called out and he is no longer chief! I do wonder sometimes if LISK was someone he knew though. I'll never forget Veronne saying that the killer said he was in the NYPD and asked Lynn if she had filed a missing persons report for Melissa. Either he was bluffing or he was giving us a clue.

I was told buy someone in LE that they belived the police where tiped off also like I have said 1000 times here iam almost certin LE knew of a SK for a long time.

I was told buy someone in LE that they belived the police where tiped off also like I have said 1000 times here iam almost certin LE knew of a SK for a long time.

just b/c someone in LE (who likely isn't involved directly with the case) says that they believe something it doesn't make it fact - no matter how many times you say it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back