IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't fit their DNA sample and that is clear.
But that not matching thier sample is not enough to give him the same exclusion statement as RL is why he is still being considered here.
??? They have given him exactly the same exclusion statement as RL... Not a suspect.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Although I think DN fits for the BG in oh so many ways, his pics and the artist rendition do not have the same nose. DN's nose is not round and bulbous at the tip as the drawing shows. Plus DN's nose is crooked at the tip and his nostril shape is different. While both noses are quite large, they are quite different.

Although I think DN fits for the BG in oh so many ways, his pics and the artist rendition do not have the same nose. DN's nose is not round and bulbous at the tip as the drawing shows. Plus DN's nose is crooked at the tip and his nostril shape is different. While both noses are quite large, they are quite different.
There is a side view of him from his first court appearance that shows his nose looking bulbous. I'll see if I can find it.

??? They have given him exactly the same exclusion statement as RL... Not a suspect.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Not a suspect at this time. Can neither include or exclude. One of hundreds of poi's. Some near the top of the list, some near the bottom.
:waiting:

If a hatchet was sharpened by grinding it would indeed throw off ballistcs. The material is actually removed, so there would be nothing left to compare known marks to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Yes and no, meaning there could be other identifiers such as basic size/shape of tool, etc...)

Your post got me thinking about the sharpening and grinding and whether that could hide any unique marks on the blade to prevent it's identification as a weapon.
TY for your other thoughts here too.

I lost my post trying to respond. :mad:

N E Way... Yes, IMO sharpening and grinding would change any obvious "tool marks" in the blade, however the overall dimensions of the hatchet would stay the same. For forensics, AFAIK, tool marks are more visible in bone than in soft tissue.
The size of a cut in soft tissue might still hold some forensic value. Different hatchets have different dimensions.
The length of the cut, the width of the cut and the angle of the blade should all be consistent I would think.
I found a picture of the parts of a hatchet and I think the dimensions of those parts would be helpful in identifying or matching it.

parts-of-an-axe.jpg

Yes but how exactly? The people of Carroll and surrounding counties deserve to know the status of the investigation. LE don't mind using social media to criticise the public and ask for their help . It's a two way street and they have had 12 months of slack here already. Have they at least reduced the number of POI's, checked all available cctv's , traffic cams, voice analysis etc? Hopefully the local community representatives are getting updates of some sort from LE.

The Indiana State Police and the FBI are involved in this investigation, along with county and local LE. They are under no obligation to share anything with us. As far as ISP and FBI, this is not their first rodeo. As far as traffic cams and voice analysis being checked I almost feel it is insulting to question if they did that. Do people really believe that they have not used all the resources they have to solve this? Their only responsibility is to find out who committed these depraved acts. I'm sure that the people who need to be are being kept apprised of the progress. They owe nothing to anyone else. MOO

I lost my post trying to respond. :mad:

N E Way... Yes, IMO sharpening and grinding would change any obvious "tool marks" in the blade, however the overall dimensions of the hatchet would stay the same. For forensics, AFAIK, tool marks are more visible in bone than in soft tissue.
The size of a cut in soft tissue might still hold some forensic value. Different hatchets have different dimensions.
The length of the cut, the width of the cut and the angle of the blade should all be consistent I would think.
I found a picture of the parts of a hatchet and I think the dimensions of those parts would be helpful in identifying or matching it.

parts-of-an-axe.jpg
Happens to me a lot. Hence I try not to do very long posts.

TY for this. Though I hate we are even having to consider an axe or hatchet as a weapon at all. I wish LE would **** or get off the pot tbh.

The Indiana State Police and the FBI are involved in this investigation, along with county and local LE. They are under no obligation to share anything with us. As far as ISP and FBI, this is not their first rodeo. As far as traffic cams and voice analysis being checked I almost feel it is insulting to question if they did that. Do people really believe that they have not used all the resources they have to solve this? Their only responsibility is to find out who committed these depraved acts. I'm sure that the people who need to be are being kept apprised of the progress. They owe nothing to anyone else. MOO
Imo they dropped the ball with DN letting him get away and now they're playing catch up. They owe it to their public to get child killers off the streets, not just the families. Questioning what they have or haven't done is normal for public bodies.

Pockets are slanted on the side,to me BG's pockets looked more squared (so they're bigger & hold more)? I could be way off on that though. I looked a long time the other day because his sleeves look so bunched up, way too bunched up even for an oversized coat. So I thought he might be wearing a Tall size when he's not tall, because sleeves would be 2" - 3" longer. (If that's the case, it narrows the search parameters down some anyway for Tall sizes.)

TY Kkdj. I've been looking for this pic. This shows the bulbous end of DN"s nose .

I can see it in this pic! But, I don't see it in any of the straight on pics of him.
But I still think he's our killer. Sooooooo much fits!

Someone help me out with this. I initially thought the similarity between the 2 cases was the sketch of BG and DN characteristics. But now I see that El Paso county Sheriff believes and states that there are MANY similarities. This implies to me that the Sheriff has inside knowledge of the Delphi case. "El Paso County Sheriff spokesman Jacque Kirby reportedly told Denver’s KCNC-TV[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif] that there are many similarities between the cases they are investigating and the deaths of the two Indiana teens. However, she declined to release additional information." [/FONT]https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...er-of-teen-hikers_us_59cd579de4b06791bb0f6e90[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]. Besides the obvious like the murder took place on a trail what could possibly be these MANY similarities? I can only assume that there were details at Tim Watkins crime scene that somehow could possibly link to Libby and Abby? I can't forget the word "MANY" similarities. What could those be?[/FONT]

Trust but verify.

On 2/13 the search was called off and the police stated they felt the worst thing that would happen is a cold night. Well, even if their tough love statement was true, it was cold enough for hypthermia.
That statement caught everyone in the US' attention, 'WTH' I said -
and in my opinion knowing they blew it from the first day is the reason they are so tightlipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23