Identified! IL - Cook Co, BlkMale, 20-30, Tats: Cleveland 216, Rubber City Boy 330, NFL, Jun'15 - Michael Rogers

I am brand new to this community and was very taken aback as to how such an individual with so many identifiers could not be identified. As someone with tattoos myself, when you are getting that much work done, like this man had, you in most cases go back to the same artist. You have your tattoo "guy" or "girl" that you will go back to for different art pieces. Some are definitely patched together but his tattoo's look to me like they could have been done by the same artist. Considering they are Ohio themed I would blast his tattoos and this case among the tattooing community of Cleveland and Akron. Social media is a powerful tool,esp for tattoo artists, it's a way to promote the tattoo community, your art work, build a profile etc...Perhaps an artist will recognize his work and be able to come forward with information. It's a long shot, but who knows...

Not sure if anyone found this already but I think this is really close to the angel tattoo. I can’t find the original artist or anything but I thought I’d post it anyway. Hope it’s ok to post a link.

https://tattoozza.com/wp-content/up...72;нгел-7-356x400.jpg

That actually looks like it to me.

I've found the artist, they happen to have had a Kickstarter going for a book with their tattoo art. His name is Monte Michael Moore, and this drawing is called AngelHeart. (Warning, Mr. Moore draws almost exclusively erotica, do not do an image search on his name unless you are OK with ladies wearing little or nothing.)

I think the original artist is Jonny Wang out of ontario he posted the image and said it was done for a client with a father that passed recently. Interesting but I doubt of value there is a Michael Wang who did live in Ohio at some point whos FB appears unused since March of 2015 however no visible tats in pics

That actually looks like it to me.

I've found the artist, they happen to have had a Kickstarter going for a book with their tattoo art. His name is Monte Michael Moore, and this drawing is called AngelHeart. (Warning, Mr. Moore draws almost exclusively erotica, do not do an image search on his name unless you are OK with ladies wearing little or nothing.)

Not to say that Jonny didn't use this guys design just saying where else it was found and claimed.

Not to say that Jonny didn't use this guys design just saying where else it was found and claimed.

Moore is a professional artist (the list of companies he's done work for as listed on his website includes Lucasfilm, Wizards of the Coast - the Magic the Gathering people, Marvel and DC Comics, etc.) He would have a lot to lose by stealing someone else's art.

Here is where I saw Angelheart - BIG NSFW WARNING https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2044665875/mischief-the-art-of-monte-m-moore

Moore is a professional artist (the list of companies he's done work for as listed on his website includes Lucasfilm, Wizards of the Coast - the Magic the Gathering people, Marvel and DC Comics, etc.) He would have a lot to lose by stealing someone else's art.

Here is where I saw Angelheart - BIG NSFW WARNING https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2044665875/mischief-the-art-of-monte-m-moore

I think you are completely right and I'm an idiot that believed something I read on the internet lol

I think you are completely right and I'm an idiot that believed something I read on the internet lol

Remember what Abe Lincoln said about believing what you read on the Internet :toast:

Lol I know! I found the image on Pinterest and ran it down finally to a bot site that sells flash tattooos.

Does anyone have any info on why happens to tattoos as a body decomposes? As in does the ink dissolve or spread through the tissue?

Also any opinions or thoughts on the M tattoo? If you have a single letter is it your first or last name? Also back again as to why he was wearing XL pants? If he’s that small could these be a child’s XL?

So I created a Facebook page for this guy. I’ve gotten 200 shares with nothing. However a guy did message tonight and said 2 things. One he said the Cleveland and Akron tattoos seem to be biker related. Something about having the area code and the state. Next up he said the guy is white not Asian. He said that the Christ’s Disciple tattoo means he’s part of a white hate group. I have found the Disciples of Christ hate group but I’ve yet to find the Christ’s Disciples as a sign of this.

Ok so I’m still not done reading all of this thread, so if this has been brought up I’m sorry but here’s what I think. I think he attended James Ford Rhodes High School in Cleveland Ohio (216). They are the Rams, and their yearbook appears to be called Aries. I’m trying to find yearbook pics but I don’t have classmates, so I’m digging through google images in hopes of maybe finding a football roster or something.

Ok so I’m still not done reading all of this thread, so if this has been brought up I’m sorry but here’s what I think. I think he attended James Ford Rhodes High School in Cleveland Ohio (216). They are the Rams, and their yearbook appears to be called Aries. I’m trying to find yearbook pics but I don’t have classmates, so I’m digging through google images in hopes of maybe finding a football roster or something.

So I think this is an excellent suggestion. Besides the obvious tattoo is there any other reason to suggest this?

So I think this is an excellent suggestion. Besides the obvious tattoo is there any other reason to suggest this?

I just assume that this guy, who ever he was, got tattoos of things and places in his life that he was attached to, hence the area codes. It just seems too coincidental that within one of those area codes is a high school that has a rams mascot and a yearbook they call Aries, which coincide with his tattoos. I mean it really could be a big coincidence, but I think it’s worth a look. My opinions only.

So I created a Facebook page for this guy. I’ve gotten 200 shares with nothing. However a guy did message tonight and said 2 things. One he said the Cleveland and Akron tattoos seem to be biker related. Something about having the area code and the state. Next up he said the guy is white not Asian. He said that the Christ’s Disciple tattoo means he’s part of a white hate group. I have found the Disciples of Christ hate group but I’ve yet to find the Christ’s Disciples as a sign of this.

That's so awesome of you to create a page for him, Claireishere! I definitely think getting more people to look at his tattoos will lead to a better chance of someone who knows him seeing it and identifying him.

I've been browsing Ohio Tattoo pictures. A lot of the pro tattoo artists from Cleveland have more detailed tats or a different style from the ones on the UID. His tats seem to be a certain style that is mostly black ink only which leads me to wonder if the same artist inked most of his tats. I found a tattoo artist based in Cleveland that I think has a similar style. None of the tats on the instagram page are the same as the UID but there is an M that is very similar and a 216 Cleveland tattoo where the 216 looks to be the same font as the UID's 216 letters and building outlines look like the same style/technique as the building outlines on our UID (JMO). I hope it's ok I post this person's instagram business page: https://www.instagram.com/truthtatz/?hl=en

Is anyone one willing to send pics of our UID's tats to this business to see if they recognize them? This is just a stab in the dark but his or her style is so similar to the UID's Tats, IMO. It might be worth a shot.

(I'm not able to do this myself and I understand it's a lot to ask someone else to do it but thought it was worth asking. I don't have instagram and I don't know how to get in contact this tattooer other than they have a phone number in their profile. It could be easy for someone local or someone who doesn't mind calling Cleveland.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back