POI: Michael Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not fluent broken English. It’s someone attempting to disguise themselves and the way they really talk.

I know this may be hard to believe in todays political climate, but yes, public officials are actually humans and can become SKs. In the end they are human beings like anyone else. so its good to be open minded about potential pois regardless of their occupation.

A point worth noting about the gb4 and what each of them had in common that i think may have been appealing to whoever picked these girls up was the fact that each of them were free agents.. they werent working for anyone. They ditched their pimps/agencies, they were all working on their own at the times they went missing. Imo, i find it hard to believe thats a coincidence. That was a common trait among the gb4 that was appealing to whoever was responding to their craigslist adds.

I understand what your saying but I think your missing what iam trying to convey . Iam not saying politicians can’t becuase of there character. Iam sayin it’s very hard for SK to hold those types of jobs due to there psych issues. Try to do some research on SK profiles you will see a certin trend. Yes ofcouse them not haveing anyone is appealing because he’s harder to trace. But I think there is a lot of miss information being put out as well. I could be wrong though just my outlook on it all.

It’s not fluent broken English. It’s someone attempting to disguise themselves and the way they really talk.
hhhhmmmm. I speak a rather fluent broken English, but ain't nothing like that.... so, yeah, I kinda agree...

I have been suspecting that too. The errors look intentional but I don’t have the ambition to figure out who is who anymore. I try to give all theories and the posters of them the benefit of the doubt (not implying anyone doesn’t though).

Remember those wierd looking dolls I think they where called time out dolls that where placed on ocean pkwy

The dolls were most likely placed there by a good Samaritan for the girls that were found. Things are placed as a memorial to the dead all the time, in car accident sites or where people were killed. People bring bears, flowers, dolls, candles, stuff toys. It is a very common occurrence especially in New York. It was a kind gesture.

The dolls were most likely placed there by a good Samaritan for the girls that were found. Things are placed as a memorial to the dead all the time, in car accident sites or where people were killed. People bring bears, flowers, dolls, candles, stuff toys. It is a very common occurrence especially in New York. It was a kind gesture.
Not in this case. There was stuffing in the mouth of the doll on Ambers cross. They are timeout dolls. I think its symbolic. IMO

Not in this case. There was stuffing in the mouth of the doll on Ambers cross. They are timeout dolls. I think its symbolic. IMO

Yea I completely agree with you here. It was not a nice thing by a Good Samaritan it was the type of doll that was used. To think that was something good out there is silly. Now the stuffing in the mouth of the doll represents something that’s something I have never heard before. But is a major clue. Possible the cause of death. It also shows the type of killer he is, I think he has been hurt by a lot of women and is trying to work out the issues he has experienced from that. I think he is a average decent looking guy that has trouble with women regurdless of his psych issues . For example he may just have bad luck with women then on top of that he has all these issues. By no means do I belive thoese dolls where put there for sympathy. Especialy In NY and LI, It was ither put out by the killer or a associate, I also belive the police where tiped of to look in that area I don’t belive they where doing training. Now the issue Is if the dolls where put there when,?it’s probably easy to find that out by looking at dateing if so at that time of year only a certin amount of cars went into that area and out in 2010 there where cameras in that area when I mean that area I mean going into ocean park way there are really only about 4 ways to get there and each way you pass a main road with cameras , I wonder if LE looked to see who went in and out. And if no one went in or out around that time then the dolls had to be placed there by someone already In the area. stuffing in the mouth of the doll is a big big red flag . Also when did LE announce the cause of death, was it before or after the dolls?

Side note I understand what you mean in Ny people put memorials but not this type this was strange.

I am not sure of the significance of the dolls, they could be important or not. However as this is the Michael Pak thread, unless you have some reason to believe Pak placed them, I think we should stay focused, and not muddy the waters so to speak.

I believe there are other threads where it would be more appropriate to discuss the dolls and their significance.

I have long felt Pak was involved in Shannan's disappearance. And that was before I knew his name or had read about his criminal past. ( link )
Pak, 41, had served six months in prison after pleading guilty in August 2004 to a federal charge of conspiracy to misuse a passport. He was arrested on May 11, 2004, at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport after flying from Zurich with a woman from China who had a U.S. passport in someone else's name, according to the indictment.

Assistant U.S. Attorney J. Michael Worley said Pak accepted money to bring her into the country. Pak said in an interview that he accepted money to help the woman with her English and only learned about the passport problem shortly before boarding a flight with her from Sri Lanka to Zurich. By then, he said, he felt he couldn't get out of his agreement.

Add to that the claim that the 911 call ended when Shannan was "pulled into a truck" ( link )
Her mother, Mari Gilbert, has said that her daughter’s last phone call was “…23 minutes to 911 when she was grabbed and pulled into a truck.”

Along with early reports about an Asian man in an SUV (who we later learned was Pak) ( link )
Colletti said it was then that he noticed an Asian man in his 30s driving a black SUV.

"I could see a car come and stopping, coming a little bit and stopping," he said.

Asked if he thought Shannan was afraid of the man in the SUV, Colletti replied, "She was afraid of somebody."

Occam's Razor being what it is, afaics, Pak is a shoe-in for what happened to Shannan.
Here is a little bit of Paks past.
Its not hard to figure out what he had planned for her.
ENGLISH LESSONS???
No, she was not here on the Foreign Exchange program.
To bad LE could not get more on him. He deserves LIFE.
Was Pak born here? If not, he should be DEPORTED immediately.

Websleuthers -

here is yet one more example of how violent pimps really are.

And you WONDER why Shanann was running AWAY from Pak?
wonder no more.

Pimps are sociopathic despots, and Pak is no different than this guy.
He is a liar and has lied through his teeth about driving away from SG.
Mark my words.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...s-prison-beating-prostitute-article-1.3635443
This calls for a life sentence. It will be business as usual when hes released.

Can only speculate without hearing shannans 911 call, just how upset pak must of been once he realized shannan called the police. Imo, intuitively speaking, it is hard to believe he just nanchalantly tried to get her and leave.. especially considering his history as noted above with international human trafficking.. a guy participating in that level of criminal activity, youd assume would go into survival mode and do whatever needs to be done to ensure his own safety. He had to be paranoid after what happened in 2004, right? Definitely an interesting poi along with many others.

Regarding this paragraph below:

Yes, Pak was put in federal prison for international trafficking.
Now, how many other immigrants do you think he trafficked before he was caught? THAT is the question.

I tried to change the word immigrants to victims. The edit button is gone.
Pak was trafficking victims to America when he was prosecuted and placed in federal prison for a long long time.
How many victims did he traffick into America from out of the county before he was caught.

I tried to change the word immigrants to victims. The edit button is gone.
Pak was trafficking victims to America when he was prosecuted and placed in federal prison for a long long time.
How many victims did he traffick into America from out of the county before he was caught.
Immigration should have greeted him at the prison gate and deported him. Thats the way its suppose to be. Instead, they hit the streets a couple of times a yr to round up whoever they can find.

It is absolutely deplorable and inexplicable that any person would come to this site
and defend a pimp deeming him merely a capitalist. Absolutely disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975