Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this wasn’t a one night, lost control due to sleep deprivation and frustration kind of thing. I think we all knew that anyway.

I hope these two rot in hell for not keeping that precious baby safe and loved. :sob:

Agreed. Anything I ever said where I had hopes for Mom & hopes she could get her bio daughter back are no longer how I feel.

:stormingmad:

They left Sherin alone in the kitchen for about 90 minutes. She was still in the kitchen when they returned. Why did they leave her? Because WM was frustrated with her about refusing to drink her drink. So evidently the battle over the drink continued into the night until her death. My guess is WM put Sherin in the garage as punishment after they returned. Ugh.

:gaah:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 21.43.38.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 21.43.38.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 710
Of course, I guess this still could be a case of a battered wife, but it’s hard to believe she wouldn’t have spoken up before now if that were the case.

Battered wife or not. He's been in jail a long time now. She had plenty of time to come forward and bring the truth for Sherin. Both as evil as each other.

I suspected mom had something to do with it.

I wonder how routinely they left her alone while treating their real daughter like their only daughter.
I am back and forth between an accident happened while she was alone OR she was unruly and destructive while left alone and they punished
her when they got home resulting in her death.
Thank you area media for staying on top of this case.

I, for one, am not surprised by this. Had she really been 'asleep', she would have acted differently from the get go. Now I'll go back and re-read some of the stories and posts that were poo-pooed .. Honestly, is there anyone surprised by this? Oh man, I bet there's so much more to come out..

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy

Who leaves a three year old alone, anyway? Aaaarrrghh! Why did they wait this long to arrest her? They knew this on the 23rd? Three weeks ago?

Careful the child abuser is considered a victim on this website.:rolleyes: You will get timed out for posting anything about her harming her children.

I think that warning will no longer be current since the arrest.

THANK GOD we can finally talk about what a SICK person SINNY is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member