ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there will be any arrests until they found this poor baby. :rose:

Is it possible they 'sold' him in an underground adoption? I'd love to believe he was being cared for by a new family.

Otherwise, I doubt he will be found for a long time, if ever.

They didn't sell him. It's obvious to me that even Jessica's mom doesn't really believe their lies (after watching her interview in Missing 411).

The only thing surprising me at this point is that Jessica and VDK have been split up for so long and neither one of them has sold the other up the river yet.

The only way the truth of this will ever be known is if one of them finally confesses.

They didn't sell him. It's obvious to me that even Jessica's mom doesn't really believe their lies (after watching her interview in Missing 411).

The only thing surprising me at this point is that Jessica and VDK have been split up for so long and neither one of them has sold the other up the river yet.

The only way the truth of this will ever be known is if one of them finally confesses.

Also Trina Bates Clegg clearly looks overwrought with grief. I really feel for her. Her daughter, another story. Now she's pointing the finger at VDK, but, is she really ? He's just no longer on the map at all. These two are a real piece of work, how VDK completely fabricated out of thin air the stories of the beer truck guy and the guy at the fuel stop. Wow, just wow. It's as though he's used to doing this kind of stuff, ya know? Just another day. :sigh:

Just repeating my post from a few weeks ago. Because it said it all for me.
Oops, oh yeah: 1% of Yellowstone is in Idaho.

There are no National Parks in Idaho. Baby Deorr did not go missing from one.
The missing 411 stuff is a bunch of baloney. imo
Jessica and Vernal are responsible for baby Deorr being gone. They have been named suspects. They are horrible parents.
moo

I've been reading this thread off and on...and I have a couple of questions. Sorry, I can't remember all that I've read.

So, do these young parents have any drug problems that we're aware of?
And, why did the young mother give up her other 2 children? Was it done willingly?

TIA

eta: i started to watch the program on ID, but i couldn't stand to watch the mother lie...

Regarding drug problems, I don't remember if that was discussed or not. I would be interested in any drug abuse too. It wasn't discussed in the ID program. It's obvious when the sheriff can't talk about DeOrr's case without breaking down and crying that something is really, really wrong with the parents' story. Once you realize that almost everything either one of them says is a lie, any hope for DeOrr being alive is lost.

Or one of them gets in trouble for something else.

MOO

They probably filed because of the airing of the People special and the article. Klein makes a lot of accusations. He seems to be able to back them up though.
I believe he also advised him not to participate.

MOO

Also Trina Bates Clegg clearly looks overwrought with grief. I really feel for her. Her daughter, another story. Now she's pointing the finger at VDK, but, is she really ? He's just no longer on the map at all. These two are a real piece of work, how VDK completely fabricated out of thin air the stories of the beer truck guy and the guy at the fuel stop. Wow, just wow. It's as though he's used to doing this kind of stuff, ya know? Just another day. :sigh:

How on earth can JM whatever her name is Point a finger at VK when she says they were together the entire time. She says they were together sleeping in the truck, they went to the store as a family, they came back together they were fishing together, I mean when the heck did he do something that she wasn’t involved in? What a bunch of malarkey. I think they did something to the baby either at the campground or when they left to go to the store and they got rid of him somewhere in the vicinity around the store.

They said they drove around for an hour in Leodore and got LOST, drove down a dirt road looking for a gas station? What an absolutely asinine thing that they think we’re going to believe! I think that could be probably when they got rid of the babys body. When they finally found diesel the guy who pumped it said the baby was NOT in the truck. That sure sticks in my mind.

All my opinions of course and I am sad about Klein although I realize he can be seriously irritating. He kept a lot of focus on this case. And what most people don’t realize is that he spent probably well over $100,000 (guessing) of his own money trying to find baby Deoor. And now hes getting sued. Thats just disgusting.
JMO and heartbroken for Trina, so sad.

Regarding drug problems, I don't remember if that was discussed or not. I would be interested in any drug abuse too. It wasn't discussed in the ID program. It's obvious when the sheriff can't talk about DeOrr's case without breaking down and crying that something is really, really wrong with the parents' story. Once you realize that almost everything either one of them says is a lie, any hope for DeOrr being alive is lost.

Wasn't that the heartbreaker? What a good man, dear Sheriff Penner, God Bless him. I hope he knows that we're all crying and praying with him. And for sweet baby Deorr.... :tears:

How on earth can JM whatever her name is Point a finger at VK when she says they were together the entire time. She says they were together sleeping in the truck, they went to the store as a family, they came back together they were fishing together, I mean when the heck did he do something that she wasn’t involved in? What a bunch of malarkey. I think they did something to the baby either at the campground or when they left to go to the store and they got rid of him somewhere in the vicinity around the store.

They said they drove around for an hour in Leodore and got LOST, drove down a dirt road looking for a gas station? What an absolutely asinine thing that they think we’re going to believe! I think that could be probably when they got rid of the babys body. When they finally found diesel the guy who pumped it said the baby was NOT in the truck. That sure sticks in my mind.

All my opinions of course and I am sad about Klein although I realize he can be seriously irritating. He kept a lot of focus on this case. And what most people don’t realize is that he spent probably well over $100,000 (guessing) of his own money trying to find baby Deoor. And now hes getting sued. Thats just disgusting.
JMO and heartbroken for Trina, so sad.

I know what you mean, how can JM seriously be pointing the finger at anyone when she was right there in the middle of it from the beginning to the end? How absurd is that?! I'm with you too, as to your point that when they were driving around little, tiny Leadore "lost", for an hour, they were instead disposing of that baby. And their stories about beer truck guy and the diesel guy , totally false, total fantastical fabrications. How ridiculous.

I'm very sad about Klein too, for one, he vowed to stick to this to the end, and now he's pulling out? And if he had any faults, well, we all do, so what. At least he was invested in this case, and he was working on it, I really believed he'd stick to it. Really sad, IMO.

Someone in this situation must have a teeny bit of conscience.

I continue to hope and pray that the burden of holding the secret gets too painful and someone talks.

Rest in Peace little DeOrr. I hope you know that thousands of people care about you and wish you were theirs.
I am only one of them.

The interaction with a beer truck driver in Leadore is new... Was this before or after they got lost in that tiny town for ... an hour? I thought Vernal was a truck driver. I wonder if he gets lost a lot when he drives through small towns.

Neither of the parents can point fingers at the other because they have claimed to be together the entire day the child went missing. They are in this together.

The interaction with a beer truck driver in Leadore is new... Was this before or after they got lost in that tiny town for ... an hour? I thought Vernal was a truck driver. I wonder if he gets lost a lot when he drives through small towns.

I think it was after they got lost. It's very confusing even listening to the show again I am not certain of the order of how events occurred. Even Jessica disputes Vernal on the beer truck guy. She doesn't remember him at all, but Vernal's details were over the top IMO.

~I somehow remember hearing about the beer guy (but I think maybe he was referred to as a Beer Distributor.~

~Also, wasn't there some mention of Vernal (if he got in some trouble) would lose his Trucker's license? That might be enough for him to keep his mouth shut. Perhaps he's threatened Jessica should she fess up?

Neither of the parents can point fingers at the other because they have claimed to be together the entire day the child went missing. They are in this together.

I agree. IMO, if the parents harmed Deorr then the only reason I can think of as to why neither has ratted the other out by now is that they are both complicit. I really thought that when they split up and especially when Jessica married that accusations would come flying. That didn't happen.

So what could have been done to little Deorr that was so heinous that his estranged parents would continue to remain silent? Again, the only possibilities that I can come up with are either discipline gone too far or maybe - and it's a stretch IMO - something like a drunken/drugged Vernal or Jessica running Deorr over. Even then though it seems like the driver would carry the blame.

So much has been ruled out - animal, stranger abduction (the ID program said LE had interviewed every other camper on the mountain and AFAIK no one, including other campers, has ever come forward to say they saw a stranger wandering around), Deorr getting lost in the woods, nothing. I even remember posting about the outhouse near the camp site and someone answered it had been searched.

So what's left? We have scenarios that didn't work out and we have parents who failed multiple polygraphs on the question regarding did they know where Deorr is and who have contradicted not only their own stories but each other's too.

I have to go with both sheriff Bowerman and sheriff Penner, both private investigators, and the facts as we know them that Deorr's parents are involved and need to step up and put this case to rest.

All MOO and I know I'm not saying anything new, I'm mainly ranting...

I am new to this case, have read back as much as I had time for and I just have a few lingering questions. If they really made a few stops that morning while searching for diesel why are there were no surveillance cameras that can corroborate that story? Also, if they left right after waking to get "femine products" and they had slept in the back of the truck it seems possible that they could have accidentally smothered Deorr in his sleep, only realized it upon waking, instantly left with the excuse of needing femine products and then disposed of the body during that hour they were driving around "lost." Sorry if this has been discussed already just thinking out loud

As far as getting lost and driving around leadore for an hour...Look at the town on google maps. I think I could walk the entire town in 30 minutes.

I think it was after they got lost. It's very confusing even listening to the show again I am not certain of the order of how events occurred. Even Jessica disputes Vernal on the beer truck guy. She doesn't remember him at all, but Vernal's details were over the top IMO.
RSBM

As if they're making this up , one story at a time !
Interesting -- the people who did NOT notice little DeOrr with them. At some point in their camping trip -- he just 'vanishes' into thin air.
Sad that without his body being found -- he might never get justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member