Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The autopsy will seal the fate of these two evil, evil miscreants. Then, of course, it will be interesting to see who try’s to cut a plea bargain to testify against the other first.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking now, too. They were probably seen at the restaurant with only their older daughter -- or there was video of them in the parking lot of the restaurant coming and going with only the bio daughter --- which, to me, was because Sherin was already dead. But the father and lawyer probably think it best not to change the story again so they are sticking to the "I assisted her drinking milk" in the garage story -- and claiming they left Sherin home alone (yeah, because she was dead -- can't bring a dead child to a restaurant).

Now shebknows what Sherin felt like!!!
Only Sini won't be in a drainage ditch by sunrise.

MOO

I want to throw up listening to this press conference, particularly at about the 7:05 mark when the reporter asks if Sherin was alive when they returned from dinner and RPD says "allegedly".

IMO - baby girl did not live past Friday night. Monsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. I bet she was dead before these *******s went out to have a nice dinner without sweet little Sherin.
I knew Sini was bad news from the get go. As a mother I know. There is no way in hell a decent Mamma will not cooperate with an investigation of a missing or dead child.
I take pleasure in seeing her in jail stripes, she probably has to wear those ugly crocs too. That must bug her smug little mug to no end.

Why is everyone so convinced more folks were involved other than the parents?

The police and the public volunteers have stated that the area near the culvert was well searched during the initial days after the Oct 7 missing report. But the body was discovered in the culvert on Oct 22nd.
Since WM has been wearing an ankle monitor after bonding out , the assumption is that the body was placed there well after Oct 7th by someone other than WM, possibly by SM and/or a 3rd person.

Here is is a stop frame from the WFAA arraignment video. It would make a good dartboard cover or is great in detail including the 3 or so grey hairs she can name for Richardson PD personel. I think if gives the opportunity to take a detailed look at that emotionless stare she has nearly perfected. She could have the assistance if some antidepressants to maintain that look. She didn’t appear to have slept well the first night in her new accommodations. I am hopeful that they have already run through their liquid cash between WM’s bond and all of the attorneys they have collectively had on payroll essentially without income for the last month. Here is a link to the video:
[video]https://youtu.be/VQCVe801utY[/video]

attachment.php

Another link to the arraignment video:
[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y7e1UYVRwhi5VMCxr9fcNEltDXRli68-[/video]

Thanks for the link. She looks terrible. Give her a glass of milk and she'll be fine.

The sister was home. This was confirmed by LE when asked by Maria Guerrero. It's in one of her videos.
I too thought initial reporting mentioned the sister being with another family for the night. But then again RPD also might have been stating the version of events given by the Mathews' at that time.

Could someone please help out with the reporting related to the whereabouts of the sister on Oct 6th night ?

Wow. Lot to take in.

My head is spinning trying to play out a variety of scenarios. None is wholly satisfying and raise many questions.

I go beyond trying to figure out how CPS will resolve custody to how that child will grow up knowing that her parents were responsible for the death of her sister (whether though hideous neglect or outright action).

I tend to agree with folks who are thinking Sherin died much earlier that 3 AM. Possibly before they went to dinner. And still think that the critical details--milk, garage, tree--are there for a reason. And perhaps also that Sherin was in the kitchen when they left and when they returned. My take is that something prevented her from being able to leave.

With LE hinting at possible additional arrests my mind goes in the direction of a helper in getting rid of the body.

I cannot think that they adopted her in order to abuse, neglect and kill her. Because I cannot make my mind go there.

Just sad. Very, very sad.

Now that the "mother" is in jail maybe Bubba will take care of her and save taxpayer dollars.

What a monstrous, horrendous crime.

I am so sorry Sherin, too many people betrayed you in your much too brief life on earth.

RIP sweet angel.

When I saw the video from the orphanage when they came to take her home, I wanted so much to see some love in Sini for Sherin. Sini looked content holding her bio daughter, but when she was handed Sherin, I saw just annoyance in Sini. No love at all. And in videos of other international adoptions, I've seen love right away in the faces of mothers adopting their child. I wonder why in the world they went to adopt Sherin. Why?

I kind of think she was gone by that time, too. And what kind of sociopathic minds want to go out and have dinner after that?

When I saw the video from the orphanage when they came to take her home, I wanted so much to see some love in Sini for Sherin. Sini looked content holding her bio daughter, but when she was handed Sherin, I saw just annoyance in Sini. No love at all. And in videos of other international adoptions, I've seen love right away in the faces of mothers adopting their child. I wonder why in the world they went to adopt Sherin. Why?

The more I read about this case, the more I thought to myself, the Mathews ought to be profiled in the updated, revised edition of "Toxic Parents" by Susan Forward (first printing, 2002).

It would explain a lot about why they adopted Sherin.

The whole case makes me so angry, it really does.

I kind of think she was gone by that time, too. And what kind of sociopathic minds want to go out and have dinner after that?

If the bio daughter was with them, I think they had to give her dinner and that's hard to do with a dead child in the house. Or, they needed to keep bio daughter occupied and distracted until bedtime, when they could then deal with the situation while she was asleep.

jmopinion, speculating.

Yep. I bet she was dead before these *******s went out to have a nice dinner without sweet little Sherin.
I knew Sini was bad news from the get go. As a mother I know. There is no way in hell a decent Mamma will not cooperate with an investigation of a missing or dead child.
I take pleasure in seeing her in jail stripes, she probably has to wear those ugly crocs too. That must bug her smug little mug to no end.

BBM respectfully...

Culture. What we may think, others may not. I saw it traveling abroad a lot. Wives obeying their husbands for everything.

I've had to take several breaks from this case in order to stay sane. The case has really impacted my state of mind.

If this couple isn't charged with murder I don't know if I can handle it. I've been on this site for a very long time and have followed some horrendous crimes against children but usually the charges that usually come down are as expected. It is truly bothering me that these two have not been charged with murder.

I've had to take several breaks from this case in order to stay sane. The case has really impacted my state of mind.

If this couple isn't charged with murder I don't know if I can handle it. I've been on this site for a very long time and have followed some horrendous crimes against children but usually the charges that usually come down are as expected. It is truly bothering me that these two have not been charged with murder.

Not yet! I think we need to be patient as LE methodically piece together an airtight case against the parents. That way the parent's lies will also be undone.

IMO, the only reason they haven't been charged with murder is because the autopsy reports aren't finalized yet. It hasn't been officially determined what the cause and manner of death were. Once that report is official, I think we'll see additional charges.

But, they can't charge for murder when it's not officially determined (yet) that the child was murdered.

jmopinion

I understand. I rarely follow cases where children are involved because I simply can't handle it. Take time away as needed; these cretins aren't going anywhere. God Bless.

One of the consistencies in all of the lies told by WM has been the time (3 a.m.). I think this is important because it's a "CYA" story for Sini. Whether little Sherin was out in the alley by a tree or in the garage, it had to be at 3 a.m. Sini's alibi was she was snoozing and out of earshot (3 a.m, garage or tree). JMO. If they committed the unspeakable before they went out for steaks and ale, Sini had to be in on it or at least aware of it. The timing, therefore, is extremely important and the location. 3 a.m., tree or garage (out of earshot). It's also why, IMO, WM stated Sherin was still alive in the kitchen when they got home. I think the she-devil mommy dearest spent considerable time trying to remove herself from the picture, JMO, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288