Found Deceased UT - Simon Wright, 33, St George, 29 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
St. George police are asking the public to keep an eye out for a missing man who may be in distress.

Police say Simon Wright, 33, left his house on Saturday, July 29 and never returned.

Police say he was driving at 1998 White Dodge Caravan with UT license plate ICHZLUV. The caravan has blue/lavender stripes down the sides.

Simon reportedly enjoys climbing, hiking visiting the parks and mountains. He recently talked about going to Las Vegas.

Police say Simon has been struggling with a mental illness, had not been taking his medications and has talked about ending his life.

Simon reportedly has no money or access to bank accounts or credit cards.

http://www.good4utah.com/news/local-news/man-missing-out-of-st-george-may-be-in-distress/781808696

6b8a618f1e84348697239d33bc4b31ff.jpg
34317e923bef0b7dcf18e0f0941a30b9.jpg

“Simon is bipolar and has been manic lately, and not been taking his medications,” St. George Police said. “Simon has also talked about ending his life.”

He was last wearing a T-shirt, jeans and brown shoes.

Wilcock said she is hopeful someone sees an abandoned white Dodge Caravan and that it will help family and friends determine where to search for Wright.

“Simon does have a mood disorder and may not want to be found,” Wilcock said. “Please contact police and let them know you’ve located a missing person. Keep an eye on him until police arrive.”

Anyone with information regarding Wright’s whereabouts is asked to*call the St. George Police Department
at*435-627-4300*and reference Incident No. 17PO18511.

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/a...rge-reported-missing-endangered/#.WYZm1cspBSA

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Probably not Simon, but a body has been found on a remote hiking trail just north of St. George:
WASHINGTON COUNTY, Utah, Aug. 20, 2017 (Gephardt Daily) — Hikers in Washington County found a body, believed to be that of a male, in a remote area Saturday morning, officials said Sunday.

Officials described the body as being in an advanced state of decomposition, the Washington County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.

The hikers found the body at about 11:30 a.m. near the Washington Hollow Trail area, which is in the Red Cliffs Desert Reserve, just north of Washington City. Washington City is just north of St. George.

Search and rescue crews recovered the body but found no evidence of the person’s identity, the statement said.
http://gephardtdaily.com/local/washington-county-body/

May he rest in peace and divine grace that he struggled to find on this earth.
:hug:

RIP Simon :(

Via Google it appears he was found in an area about 108 miles away from his vehicle. Any folks from NV that can confirm?

Am I missing something here? How did Simons body get 108 miles away from his abandoned car? I apologize if the answer is in one of the links. I'm on my phone and it won't let me open the links.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back