For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saul ~ I could pick any of the 3 ... it depends on the day ;-)

I thought KZ went off the deep end with the RH theory until I started looking at the phone records, etc. Bobby and Scott have always been in the back of my mind, just because of the access to the property and how much easier it would be for them. In the recent filing, we found out that Tom Janda never moved off the property until October 15th, so I am not sure how long Scott was around? Scott and Tom are cousins though, so maybe he did know Bobby for more than a few weeks, but it seems odd that they would be in it together.

The next possible suspects that she points too .... I think it will be Earl/Chuck and/or the Zipperers.

I think what she is doing is showing the alternate suspects in a way that SA's previous lawyers didn't. It is working! ;-)

Reactions: IDK
Saul ~ I could pick any of the 3 ... it depends on the day ;-)

I thought KZ went off the deep end with the RH theory until I started looking at the phone records, etc. Bobby and Scott have always been in the back of my mind, just because of the access to the property and how much easier it would be for them. In the recent filing, we found out that Tom Janda never moved off the property until October 15th, so I am not sure how long Scott was around? Scott and Tom are cousins though, so maybe he did know Bobby for more than a few weeks, but it seems odd that they would be in it together.

The next possible suspects that she points too .... I think it will be Earl/Chuck and/or the Zipperers.

I think what she is doing is showing the alternate suspects in a way that SA's previous lawyers didn't. It is working! ;-)

That is exactly her strategy. She's trying to make the point that the police tunnel-visioned the investigation. In any other case where the police discovered bones of a murder victim in the trashcan of a sex criminal, they'd at least say "Hey, what's up with that?"

I don't think she personally views Bobby as a great suspect (neither do I), but it isn't very hard to see why he should be at least on the suspect list. In science, you work to disprove your hypothesis, when you fail to disprove it, you lend credence to that hypothesis. Investigating other suspects would have supported their theory of the crime, because at least some of the innocent would have been demonstrably innocent, increasing the likelihood that they are right about Steven.

Hillegas is probably her main guy.

While Chuck was mentioned....
I'm going through the CASO looking for something an stumbled across the 2 witnesses that came forward and said she saw Steven and CHARLES AVERY at Menard's buying a "chop saw" on 11/03/05 at approximately 8:10 pm (page 222 of the CASO). This was going to be the starting point for a small post on CHARLES being a suspect.
Here is the interesting part....it turns out that when the receipts were checked, it was a planer. (page 223). So Charles is back on my back burner again.

A planer is not something you can use to dismember a body and it looks nothing like a chop saw. Interesting how people saw what they wanted to see. And that was 2 random people with no need to find Steven guilty.

And while I'm on the subject of CASO (It's a stretch, I know, but let me have my fun).....why isn't there a flood of confirmatory evidence of Steven's guilt from the CASO report? Stuff that didn't make it to trial for one reason or another but points to Steven's guilt. Surely, if Steven is as wholly guilty as some people purport, there should be tons of extra stuff out there that proves it, right? You see that in other cases, especially cases where the presumably guilty party went free. More research makes the guilty look guiltier. On Reddit, there is a "Guilter's Best Evidence Thread" and the top posts are all repeating the trial evidence. SURELY, something new would have come out, right?
But it's the same old, same old.

This seems to be along the lines of my own thinking - there are several possible suspects and lines of inquiry which could have been (should have been?) followed up upon - which demonstrates a bit of tunnel vision focused on the one fellow local LE seems to have a bit of a grudge against.

This seems to be along the lines of my own thinking - there are several possible suspects and lines of inquiry which could have been (should have been?) followed up upon - which demonstrates a bit of tunnel vision focused on the one fellow local LE seems to have a bit of a grudge against.

I agree, but the one that makes me scratch my head the most is AM, considering he was allegedly AT ASY the morning the Rav4 was "found" and he then, coincidentally, goes home immediately and proceeds to attack his family for some odd reason with an ax, brutally injuring his girlfriend with blows to the back of her head. What are the odds that an attempted murderer is on the very premises the victims car was found (apparently even there during the exact time frame that all the activity from LE was going on in regards to said vehicle) but he allegedly had zero involvement in the TH case? Very strange!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-ax-five-days-victim-series-went-missing.html

Yes, that story is so bizarre! I don't really know where it could fit in with the Halbach case.

Just another sign that the Avery case is cultural shock for even the most experienced attorneys. #BackwaterMentality #DNAthoseFlowers #MakingAMurderer
https://twitter.com/ZellnerLaw

DNA those Flowers haha,:takeabow:

Unbelievable and certainly unethical!!

Steven Avery Guilters Send Sheboygan Judge Flowers In Murder Case

Angela Sutkiewicz received flowers this week at Sheboygan's courthouse.

https://patch.com/illinois/joliet/steven-avery-guilters-send-sheboygan-judge-flowers-murder-case

Hi, BCA! :D I really appreciated reading an article from my favorite reporter, JF, as it has been a while since he moved away from the area. I also liked KZ's response,

"It's a disturbing reflection on the culture of the people who believe that Steven Avery is guilty. It indicates that they believed that the judge is susceptible to being influenced. She sent a clear signal that it's definitely inappropriate and unethical and she notified us immediately. Although we disagree with her rulings, we respect the court and she has every right to rule against us. But a gesture like this really crosses the line. This is something I've never seen before."

https://i.redd.it/7qn4pb4ps6201.jpg

Not sure what thread to place this in, or what it actually means, but I found it interesting and wonder how it may affect SA case in the future. It seems TF (Fallon) has been removed from the case and replaced.

Can anyone name someone related in the Avery case that smokes?

I believe I saw footage in MaM showing Jodi smoking, correct me if I am wrong. But anyone know anyone else that did?

TIA

[h=1]NEW STEVEN AVERY BLOOD SPATTER TESTS PROVE HE WAS FRAMED, ‘MAKING A MURDERER’ ATTORNEY EXCLUSIVELY SAYS[/h]
What is interesting is the date on the video shows 2016.

http://www.newsweek.com/steven-aver...nnocent-guilty-kathleen-zellner-making-762639

It's way more plausible and interesting to actually see a video explanation. Those "flakes" of blood have bothered me for months, it just doesn't make sense.

Can anyone name someone related in the Avery case that smokes?

I believe I saw footage in MaM showing Jodi smoking, correct me if I am wrong. But anyone know anyone else that did?

TIA

Jodi wasn't a smoker.

Scott was/is :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads