Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't need to find her with that charge, he could have snitched on her, but, she is not in the position to be arrested right now.

I meant until they find Mariah. You're right, they don't need to find her to charge him with murder but a lot of prosecutors prefer to wait anyway so they can see what the post-mortem shows.

They don't need to find her with that charge, he could have snitched on her, but, [maybe] she is not in the position to be arrested right now.
Where are you finding this information about the mother?

Or, did you mean until they find Mariah's body?

The Kentucky elements you speak of: does it come from MSM or is it rumor/speculation? It’s very important to separate the two!

It comes from sleuthing ,all members involved with Mariah. Statements on fb and pictures. To me just common sense.

It comes from sleuthing ,all members involved with Mariah. Statements on fb and pictures. To me just common sense.

Thanks. All of the info I’ve seen about the trip has been vague, and this is the first I’ve seen that Earl went to KY with the boys only, so I don’t know how to fit any of it into my theory.

Did Kristy mention the trip during her plea on MSM?

Where are you finding this information about the mother?

Or, did you mean until they find Mariah's body?

I've added the word MAYBE before "she". I can't go into where I think she is because I dont want a time out.

Small man, with a small brain killing a little girl.
=

Who says he killed her? He was charged with concealing a death, that isn't murder. He very well could have helped mom bury the body, he could have gone along with mom's version of events when she told LE and the media her story. Lets not burn him at the stake before we know his actual involvement.

JACKSONVILLE, Onslow County - One of the worst fears of those searching for and concerned for a missing 3-year-old girl have unfortunately come true.

The Onslow County Sheriff's Office and the FBI announced an arrest has been made in connection with the disappearance of 3-year-old Mariah Woods. Earl Kimrey, 32, was taken into custody by investigators at the Onslow County Sheriff's Office on Friday.

Kimrey was taken before a state magistrate and charged with:

-- Concealing of Death
-- Obstruction of Justice
-- Second Degree Burglary
-- Felony Larceny
-- Possession of Stolen Property

Accordign to a press release from the FBI, Kimrey is currently being held in the Onslow County Detention Center under a $1,010,000 bond. District Attorney Ernie Lee has been consulted on the current charges and additional charges could be pending as the investigation continues.

Due to evidence gathered during the course of the investigation, it is believed that Mariah Wood is deceased. At this time, the location of Mariah Wood is unknown. The searches will now shift to a recovery process, according to the press release.

Anyone with information should contact Onslow County Sheriff's Office at (910) 455-3113 or Crime Stoppers at (910) 938-3273.

Heart just sank.

!

Mariah needs to be found. She deserves a better resting place. RIP Mariah . Does NC have arraignments on Saturdays?

Mother's boyfriend arrested in AMBER Alert case, Mariah Woods presumed to be dead

new-export-0105-1512213068.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, N. C- The Onslow County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI have made an arrest in connection with the disappearance of 3-year-old Mariah Woods, as deputies said they believe the toddler is dead.

Deputies said they arrested Earl Kimrey, 32, and charged him with concealing a death , obstruction of justice, second-degree burglary, felony larceny, and possession of stolen property.

Continue reading...

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.wxii12.com/article/mothers-boyfriend-arrested-in-amber-alert-case-mariah-woods-presumed-to-be-dead/14003600

It always saddens me when it is a mother's boyfriend.
I was in a similar situation back in the 80's during the televised trial of Hedda Nussbaum and Joel Steinberg (New York City) She was an abused woman who was unable to protect her child and she was held responsible as well.
The trial was televised every day and I was in a very bad situation with my 3 yr-old daughter and watching and listening to this horror is what gave me the absolute courage to run from a really bad situation. I believe it was Divine Intervention for me because Domestic Violence is a very very misunderstood and powerful dynamic. We are only just beginning to realize that the critical phaze for anyone is when one leaves the relationship.
Everyone would think "isn't your child more important"....there is a lot that goes into the making of an abused woman. She didn;t just get struck dumb or even selfish (as one believes). It is a long process and it takes everything you have to get out, stay out and not repeat with a new abuser.
Scariest and most guilt-ridden time of my life but I was extremely numb during it all. It is an auto-pilot reaction (because survival is our deepest need and it looks so contrary to survival when we stay but it is what we believe we can still control;. Leaving is the uncontrollable and unfamaliar and exhausting phaze!! Bless all those in a relationship like this and please bless and understand all those who keep trying to leave!
I later learned this was my crossroads....my mother was not able to make that choice to save me as a child...but somewhere deep down it happened for me and I am eternally grateful for that trial because I knew that would happen to me. My baby would be dead and I would be so numb going to prison. Anger would take years to come.

Thanks for listening....

Thank you Kat so well stated and a very powerful message. I hope any women who might read what you wrote will have that same moment that you had all those years ago. That case was so horrific and I still shudder to think all that must have been going on in that household with Joel Steinberg who is now a free man.

Abusive households are very complicated and most victims need to rationalize to survive it until it becomes more painful to stay than it is to leave which is exactly where you found yourself when it became your crossroad. Victims do their best to hide the truth but that's just a bandaid and will only hold up for so long.

I'm happy you not only survived but had the courage right now to tell your story!!! Bless you......

we knew.......but we held on to hope. Now we hold on to justice. Let today be the day she is brought home.
Mariah, you are forever in our hearts.
So sad

BigCityAccountant posted this in Abby's and Libby's thread. It somehow feels appropriate here, now, for Mariah:

YOU'LL BE IN MY HEART FROM DISNEY'S TARZAN - LIVE COVER BY 4-YEAR-OLD CLAIRE RYANN AND DAD
Claire and the Crosbys 1,125,385 views
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qtGpQnT-Hw

(Can someone please embed, thank you.)

Nobody, I'm sure.

:(

Alright , same question, what kind of work / trades does this guy do (other than drugs, murder, abuse...). I hope they/we can find her body.

Mariah
:rose:

His trade is HVAC, according to prior FB posts.

Who says he killed her? He was charged with concealing a death, that isn't murder. He very well could have helped mom bury the body, he could have gone along with mom's version of events when she told LE and the media her story. Lets not burn him at the stake before we know his actual involvement.

I'm going to (very reluctantly) give you that one, D.

I looked up the definition of some of the crimes. Sorry i can’t post the link, I’m on my phone.

Felony larceny is the unlawful taking away of someone’s property with the intention of depriving them of that property. The definition says it’s usually a misdemeanor (but not in this case).

Second degree burglary is breaking into a dwelling, or a device, like a machine where money is held. It’s seems to distinguish from first degree burglary in that no one is inside the dwelling in SDB but someone is home in FDB.

23799903_10208383896915346_169224630785716751_o (1)_LI.jpg

November 23rd 2017
editing to say I dont know 100% where his family lives, I thought Kentucky but not sure now, maybe NC somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member