Can you help me find the unidentified I'm looking for?

Looking for a pair of UID's, one woman and one man, both from the same case. I believe the woman was hit over the head and thrown from a car and ended up in a creek or stream where she drowned. A man was found a few miles down the road around the same time. Possibly in Florida.

I am looking for a Jane Doe located in Davidson County in 1998. I saw her cp sketch on wikipedia. This woman was my school teacher in the 1980's in South Africa and if I recall correctly her surname was Dix or Dicks. If someone can tell me how to load a photo, i have the one from wikipedia.

I am looking for a Jane Doe located in Davidson County in 1998. I saw her cp sketch on wikipedia. This woman was my school teacher in the 1980's in South Africa and if I recall correctly her surname was Dix.

That is definitely her. I looked at the morgue picture. It convinced me even more. She has a distinctively shaped mouth, and she would pull her mouth as it is in the morgue pic when she was unhappy about something. Either this lady has an identical twin living in South Africa, or it looks as if she might have immigrated to the US. I do not know her first name, but she was married and her married surname was Dix. And I'm almost positive of the spelling as well.

I do not know if a forensic dentist can tell whether the bridge work was done in the US or in South Africa.

The only thing else I can tell you is that she was a primary school teacher at Primrose Primary School, Primrose is a suburb of Germiston in Gauteng and the only people who may have a record of her would either be the primary school itself or the Gauteng Education Department. If the case is open and someone's looking for her, I hope they can help you.

It would have to be someone official from the US, they won't give a private citizen any information. Sorry.

That is definitely her. I looked at the morgue picture. It convinced me even more. She has a distinctively shaped mouth, and she would pull her mouth as it is in the morgue pic when she was unhappy about something. Either this lady has an identical twin living in South Africa, or it looks as if she might have immigrated to the US. I do not know her first name, but she was married and her married surname was Dix. And I'm almost positive of the spelling as well.

I do not know if a forensic dentist can tell whether the bridge work was done in the US or in South Africa.

The only thing else I can tell you is that she was a primary school teacher at Primrose Primary School, Primrose is a suburb of Germiston in Gauteng and the only people who may have a record of her would either be the primary school itself or the Gauteng Education Department. If the case is open and someone's looking for her, I hope they can help you.
Wow this is awesome.

Actually, Triss is the poster who found your UID. [emoji146]

Do you think you can copy this post into your teacher's WS thread that I linked above? That would be so helpful to keep her case active. If not that is totally fine, I can put it there for you.

Do you have a picture of your teacher, Baudelaire?

Are you in the US?

And is this the school? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Primrose-primary-School/444860288908821

Also, I posted a link in the Jane Doe's thread.

Are you in the US?

And is this the school? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Primrose-primary-School/444860288908821

Also, I posted a link in the Jane Doe's thread.

Thank you so much, yes it is the correct school. The Department of Home Affairs would also have a record of her identity number and marriage certificate.

No, I am not in the US, I still live in SA, the only reason I stumbled across her was because I'm writing a book with a kidnapping in it and wikipedia was one research source. I am at a loss as to what I should do. If it is the correct person the SA authorities would only offer limited assistance and only to an official from the US.
I obviously have no other evidence that could increase the possibility of identification. There are no year books available and class photographs would only be kept by children from that class and its close to 30 years later, reducing the possibility of finding someone with a class photo.

I do think the bridge work will be the best clue to follow. In case of zero assistance from Home Affairs.

I am not a web sleuth, so I'm out of my depth here.

I originally posted because I thought there was still an active investigation into her murder. I don't know why but I assumed the information would be passed on to the detective working her case.

Nothing like this has ever happened to me before and I do believe that posting here could lead to her being identified.

Perhaps the biggest mystery is also the best clue... How does a school teacher from South Africa end up being shot twice in the head, execution style in Davidson County? Who was she involved with and what were they involved with? My most humble thanks to all above with links and photos etc. I can only hope this lands on somebody's desk who has the authority to do something.

Sorry for the delay responding--I was away visiting family for Christmas.

Let me poke around a bit and see what I can find out about a contact on this side. Are you willing to have US law enforcement or Namus or whatever contact you with questions? We've had other cases involving people from overseas, so there must be a procedure.

Sorry for the delay responding--I was away visiting family for Christmas.

Let me poke around a bit and see what I can find out about a contact on this side. Are you willing to have US law enforcement or Namus or whatever contact you with questions? We've had other cases involving people from overseas, so there must be a procedure.

Hi there
Thank you for replying. Yes, I have no objection to speaking to any authority, however I have basically stated all I know here. I could perhaps point them in the right direction to get authorities here to help or share information.

I emailed Amy Dobbs, the regional Namus administrator, asking for advice about what to do next. I'll post updates to Jane Doe/Mrs. Dix's thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back