Identified! Tx - Galveston, Hispmale 'little Jacob' Up17178, 3-5, Jayden Alexander Lopez, Oct'17 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for Little Jacob! :heartbeat:

I check in the mornings to see if anyone has claimed Little Jacob or if he has been identified. :anguish:

Has a COD been given for Little Jacob? I recall reading there was not a lot of decomposition, so I was wondering if they could easily determine COD? TIA

"Mat 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven."

I check in the mornings to see if anyone has claimed Little Jacob or if he has been identified. :anguish:

Has a COD been given for Little Jacob? I recall reading there was not a lot of decomposition, so I was wondering if they could easily determine COD? TIA

"Mat 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven."

AFAIK, no COD has been determined yet.

AFAIK, no COD has been determined yet.

ME/LE is waiting on toxicology results. Testing could take months.

I'm so sad that this boy has not been claimed yet.

Jmo.

I know that the FBI is working with NCMEC. But if NCMEC doesn't have the cases in their system, then they can't compare those kids to Jacob. I think going through the various state databases (For states that don't automatically put their info into namus) is our best bet for finding the name of this child. If he's even been reported as missing, at all. :(

I know that the FBI is working with NCMEC. But if NCMEC doesn't have the cases in their system, then they can't compare those kids to Jacob. I think going through the various state databases (For states that don't automatically put their info into namus) is our best bet for finding the name of this child. If he's even been reported as missing, at all. :(

Such as state misper clearinghouses, KO? Or are there others you can suggest?

Me too, Moreack. I hate to see a thread go quiet :(

Don’t feel despondent, Ana. As we’ve seen wrt Madisonville Jane Doe’s case, just because Little Jacob’s thread is quiet, doesn’t mean there aren’t efforts being made in the background by LE to solve them.

Don’t feel despondent, Ana. As we’ve seen wrt Madisonville Jane Doe’s case, just because Little Jacob’s thread is quiet, doesn’t mean there aren’t efforts being made in the background by LE to solve them.

You're absolutely right, Bo.

Good to see you, btw.

Such as state misper clearinghouses, KO? Or are there others you can suggest?
Yes, exactly. Like I went through the Florida state Missing Person's database and found 5. I'm assuming other states will also have some that haven't been reported to the NCMEC.

Still thinking of Jacob. As ever I'm finding it hard to comprehend how a little one can remain unidentified like this. Somebody cared for this child day to day, where are they now?

Unfortunately, I'm thinking the one who cared for him day to day may be the one responsible for him ending up in the coroner's office. If he hasn't been reported as missing, I do hope that one of his relatives sees his picture and reports him to the FBI or police down in Texas. This could drag out for years otherwise and that is just an awful thought.

Encouraging reminder: at this point after Baby Bella was found, we were convinced the case was cold and hopeless. But LE was hard at work pursuing the case, following threads and making sure they had all the gaps filled in, not risking a premature announcement.

All cases are different, of course, but just because the case is quiet right now is no reason for pessimism.

NCMEC posted in regards to their new website and they have also included the "Help ID Me" map for all unidentified children across these parts.

It's pretty awful to see all those markers.

http://ncmec.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=504833a14fcb42198d67a2c53fcbc96e

Wait, do you guys not see our Galveston guy on here?

Quoting myself a couple of times but good news, our little Galveston guy is now on the map :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288