Identified! Tx - Galveston, Hispmale 'little Jacob' Up17178, 3-5, Jayden Alexander Lopez, Oct'17 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I'm thinking the one who cared for him day to day may be the one responsible for him ending up in the coroner's office. If he hasn't been reported as missing, I do hope that one of his relatives sees his picture and reports him to the FBI or police down in Texas. This could drag out for years otherwise and that is just an awful thought.

I'm so far from you all and can't do anything to help, but I keep checking in the hope someone cares and misses Little Jacob.

Our children are so precious, how it is possible noone has reported him missing? Truly I find it heartbreaking.

Just wanted to say thank you all for the updates which are so much appreciated.

I just looked for an update on our little Jacob. Nothing yet. :(

Any locals here hearing about anything, Lyssa?

I live in Houston and haven't heard about this little boy.

“This was a little child whose last moments were probably horrific,” said Mankarious. “If that doesn't pull on your heartstrings or break your heart, I don't know what will."

http://www.khou.com/mobile/article/...tigators-on-boy-found-dead-on-beach/499595058

[FONT=&amp]In a press release Thursday, Galveston Police reveal two new pieces of information, “Investigators believe sometime on or about Wednesday, October 18, the family members caring for the boy may have provided a plausible explanation for the child’s whereabouts, such as, staying with family or friends out of the area. The explanation may have also indicated that the child would be away from the family’s care for an extended period of time. Prior to the boy’s disappearance, the family members caring for the child may have indicated that the child caused additional stress on the caregivers due to the child’s health or behavioral issues.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Hohman says nothing should be ruled out including trafficking which is why it’s important to be nosy.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“You have a neighbor where you see that the child is no longer coming outside and then maybe giving an explanation that sounds plausible, be aware, be curious. Call Crime Stoppers.” said Hohman.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Although there are still so many unknowns in this case, one thing authorities believe they do know is this child’s killer is still out there.[/FONT]

BBM.

That's pretty specific?

That sounds like they found something at the autopsy that leads them to believe this child had a medical condition. I shared the article on Twitter. Here's hoping it gets in front of someone who knows this child.

It gave me chills to read " the child's killer is out there". Poor Jacob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We cant have our Jacob fall to page 3. Who are you baby boy?

Merry Christmas Little Jacob. I pray that whoever knows who you are is weighed heavily with this over the holidays and comes forward. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing new, but Little Jacob's story is featured in the Wall Street Journal:

The Haunting, Heartbreaking Mystery of 'Little Jacob'

GALVESTON, Texas — The little boy’s body was found on the beach here one October afternoon, spotted by a passerby walking along the surf just before dusk. Nobody knew how he got there. Nobody knew his name. Nobody came looking for him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...mystery-of-little-jacob/ar-BBHuHZ4?li=BBnbcA1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288