Tina Foglia — New Evidence and a Strong POI found!

Also I think we can all agree that the suspect is of some intelligence, so why would he use the burlap if it can be linked to him via his job / access to the material. Yet it is significant since I was used. I don't think he used that material simply because he had It on hand. their has to be some meaning to it. Im not saying it is but its one possibility. Can we com up with some others?

Iam not to sure if I agree with the biblical theroy unless he has made references to the Bible to answer your question why he would risk useing burlap that can be tied to his job it’s becuase takeing risks is apart of his MO risk has something to do with whatever events happened to this sicko to start killing.

I think people are WAY overthinking and overemphasizing profiling lisk. We know very few details for certain and while I can appreciate everyone’s take or theories I feel like there’s a trend of them being passed off as absolutes and that doesn’t really help anything. Not directed at anyone, I just think it’s more helpful to keep the criteria you think lisk meets in the back of your head, but neither discount it or pass off as truth because you’re so caught up in believing something has to be a certain way to fit what you’ve built up in your head. Serial killers are simply people who kill multiple people. Maybe some of them have mommy issues, maybe some of them can’t get it up or keep it up, so they start killing people in a fit of rage, or maybe they’re just a sociopath that likes to kill and preys on easy victims. There are just too many variables. And while I can appreciate unique takes that we might not have considered before, let’s just take them all with a grain of salt. Especially if there’s nothing to base these theories on.

Your absolutey right and this is what I have been saying all along to be honest I think the guy mentioned in the first few post of this forum is the most likely suspect

Well this person deffenitly fits the profile at least he may not be the killer but he fits the profile,

I used to be one of his students and had been subscribed to the bullshido thread for a while which led me here. I wrote several lengthy posts on that forum thread as well as my social media page detailing it as somewhat of a "pain cult" and was super pissed when I read the mmalatest article with almost the exact same title as the **** i wrote, but i digress. I can provide a link via pm if you don't seem sketchy, its nothing groundbreaking, mmalatest pretty much covered everything I wrote about and more.

Aaaanyway, I find it slightly amusing that he is soliciting women on craigslist, and I can't believe he is still using that same old aol account. if he is the guy that is a pretty sloppy move. I have been skim reading all of this on and off since yesterday. I figure you guys already know the name of the boat he owns seeing as you know where he parks it, in case you don't it's called the Dragon Dance. Which is the same name of the training exercise he used to do when he chased students around with weapons etc. Me and a few friends joined his dojo in the late 90's, we all left after a few months, I went back briefly at a later date but by then i was old enough to realize it was a ******** gym. The class was an odd mix, one cop I knew of in the class, gingery looking fella who kind of resembled Michael Rappaport. Another dude was allegedly a lawyer who went by the nickname Dracul (pictured on website) one or two guys who claimed to be ex bikers. etc. And the rest were mostly a hodgepodge of nerds and office types just looking for an escape from the monotony of everyday life.

Not sure if I can provide any leads because I don't know exactly what you guys are looking for on this dude, but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

In this karate class, who was the lawyer in the group that went by, “dracul”?

Not sure but I know he also has cops as students he also sounds like a trust worthy guy on the phone. Iam sure you could do some research on bullshido and find out the guys name, but this guy fits the profile of LISK

Ok, nevermind.. i misread the post. i thought the lawyer was someone else and his picture was on websleuths website rather than the karate site. My bad.

I think people are WAY overthinking and overemphasizing profiling lisk. We know very few details for certain and while I can appreciate everyone’s take or theories I feel like there’s a trend of them being passed off as absolutes and that doesn’t really help anything. Not directed at anyone, I just think it’s more helpful to keep the criteria you think lisk meets in the back of your head, but neither discount it or pass off as truth because you’re so caught up in believing something has to be a certain way to fit what you’ve built up in your head. Serial killers are simply people who kill multiple people. Maybe some of them have mommy issues, maybe some of them can’t get it up or keep it up, so they start killing people in a fit of rage, or maybe they’re just a sociopath that likes to kill and preys on easy victims. There are just too many variables. And while I can appreciate unique takes that we might not have considered before, let’s just take them all with a grain of salt. Especially if there’s nothing to base these theories on.

I’m with you on this 100%. I cringe when I read posts naming any individual as a POI or a suspect when it’s based on speculation vs. facts. I understand everyone on here has good intentions but being named on the internet as a possible SK can tarnish a persons reputation and violates their rights. It’s important to also remember we live in a society where we claim to follow the belief of ‘innocent until proven guilty.’ Plus, it ruins the integrity of sleuths who are trying to be professional and assist law enforcement. How can any of us be taken seriously when there are all these theories being thrown around that aren’t based on anything other than imaginations? It’s no wonder any valid tips provided by WebSleuths are so quickly dismissed. Thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Websleuths isn’t takein seriously becuase no one here provides serious evidence it’s a nice place to see that people care enough to try and help but to think this site is solving this case is silly . It’s not.

Websleuths isn’t takein seriously becuase no one here provides serious evidence it’s a nice place to see that people care enough to try and help but to think this site is solving this case is silly . It’s not.
SCPD isnt taken seriously either.

Websluets is also not full of SK profiles or people that may have had contact with the SK some of the things I have seen on here are silly what I mean is that it seems to be full of more people expressing the knowledge of the political system in SC then finding and profiling a SK, It also seems to be full of soccer moms that find it easier to put blame on MP because it fits a narrative they want to belive. No one here really has provided much information that could be used to assist in catching this guy. I often wonder how many people on the LISK form is actually from LI and NYC metro area.

Websluets is also not full of SK profiles or people that may have had contact with the SK some of the things I have seen on here are silly what I mean is that it seems to be full of more people expressing the knowledge of the political system in SC then finding and profiling a SK, It also seems to be full of soccer moms that find it easier to put blame on MP because it fits a narrative they want to belive. No one here really has provided much information that could be used to assist in catching this guy. I often wonder how many people on the LISK form is actually from LI and NYC metro area.
There may not be information here that would assist in catching the killer but there is enough info that would allow us to understand why an arrest was never made.

In Response to MULTIPLE POSTS...
"Anonymous19" (above Re:the Value of WS info), & WS Geographical locations, along with, "CrimeHunter58" (above RE: POI's & Names)..IN ADDITION to a Few Other Posters & in response to several/various Recent Posts I've seen..

1st of all, as this is an International Website, the 'How Many' are on WS & in NY is, kind of irrelevant..as WS Members are located all over the World..

2nd,
==> IN-STATE vs OUT-of-STATE VALUE:
Nothing anywhere gives any credence or support to the fact that someone "local" would or does provide more valuable or valid information on a case. As an example, the 'Up and Vanished' Web Podcaster that got so involved in re-reviewing Tara G's case, which ended up 'breaking the case', because it got locals taking to OUTSIDERS (Non-Locals) that the Outsider was the one that figured out that the "Who Done It" had been know for Years! But, was taken as a 'rumor' by those same 'locals' too close to 'see', and the pressure that podcast brought forth was what cause the people who came forward (& broke the case wide open)? to do so..MY POINT?..Sometimes, locals will ignore what they are used to hearing or what are viewed as 'givens' that they know or have heard, where from scratch Outsiders will pick everything apart & take nothing for granted, which is a good thing..PLUS, the more fresh eyes and perspectives the better, never know when someone may hold that "key" knowledge that ends up being ultimately explosive (EX: FBI Tips, The Hunt with John Walsh, etc, ALL successful because that 1 person out there had & called in that "key" piece of information!)...Not that locals don't add special value with their proximity and familiarity, because they do..but, I was offering a rebuttal on the value of 'Outsiders/Non-In-State Natives)..

#### {CONTINUED..} ####

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

3rd
===> RE: PERSONS of INTEREST (POI's) & NAMING NAMES:
When it comes to naming names on Websleuths, if a POI/someone gets named and 'outed' on WS then it's WRONG! And, it is AGAINST WS Policy, like in a HUGE way! & is totally NOT TOLERATED...So, to act like that happens all the time and goes un-noticed, or un-reported, and is a common occurrence, and because of it, the "value" of what various WS's post is diminished, is what I call, BULL-S.!..AND, if you see someone else "outing" another person, than I certainly hope you sack-up and report them versus joining the band wagon! Because, it is EACH Member's responsibility to do so, as Moderators can't be everywhere all the time!..but, as I've said, it is rare & NOT tolerated!..Not something that freakin' happens daily..(& I know 'YOU' know every bit of all this too, because I've read your past posts, know you've seen Mod comments, or comments by others, and 'YOU' know exactly whom 'YOU' are, that I'm speaking to this minute!)

And so far as people's "theories" go, and those "theories" being passed off as 'fact'...Well, I've seen some passionate and emblazoned WS's post, and there are those who post with ear plugs and blinders on, unwilling to consider anything other than what "they" believe may be the case, whatever it is, be the culprit green martian men or the cookie monster..POINT is, NO ONE has actually cracked the case..the only "Facts" are indisputable, and verifiable "Fact", other than that, everything anyone says or posts, is just supposition, PERIOD! Hopefully, any and everyone on WS is an adult and realizes on their own, (which, I will presume and give them the credit of not being idiots), that all theories, statements, suppositions are NOT actually facts...(and I honestly haven't seen anyone passing theories off as "facts" & I've been following WS & various LISK Forums for years)...

#### (CONTINUED...)####

4th RE: DO WS's Bringing "Value" =
Honestly, I had to laugh when I read some recent posts (I'll refrain from pointing out which & by whom), because Websleuths Members consist of many, many individuals from a wide variety of locations and backgrounds...YES!, I'm sure there are absolutely Soccer Mom's (U-Go-Gurl-Friends!), and there are: current Law Enforcement, Ex/Retired Law Enforcement, Search & Rescue Team Members, Detectives, Impacted Families, Media Reps (Film/News), Podcasters, etc., etc., so, for someone to go and out right Bash the make up of WS Members, honestly kind of TICKS ME OFF!, because, well, doing so just shows that: 1) You haven't been around very long; and 2) You obviously do NOT know what you're talking about or you would "know" enough about WS's Membership to know that there is a wide variety of individual expertise specialties and backgrounds involved on this website..so, try taking the time to learn a bit more before speaking about a topic.. I know what I do about WS Membership, because I've interacted with them for YEARS, read the articles written by them (or inspired) by them, HEARD their Podcasts & their giving a Shout-out to WS!, LISTENED, to them post their opinions, theories, comments, efforts, contacts, research, mention their backgrounds, etc..so, I have to refute the whole, WS posters are of little value, comments & attitude in recent posts...PLUS, just fyi, as I mentioned previously the Up & Vanished podcast regarding Tara G.,; however, that is not the only Podcaster WS Member who has highlighted & therefore brought attention to a current or cold case (VALUE!!), and WS's have actually helped SOLVE cases (Multiple Missing & Unidentified Persons Cases == Any WS Regular of some time, tends to be aware of this), Have inspired/submitted/been the KEY reason a particular case has been Highlighted by the Media/Film Industry (Several TV Shows)...Value!, Value!, Value..BUT, ya know what?, if you don't think/believe WS or its Membership add "VALUE" or have anything "Worthy" to say..My Personal Recommendation to You?...Feel Free to go to another website & Not Return, because I'd MUCH rather have active, interested, knowledgeable other Members of WS, than People who don't know JACK about what they are saying, come on WS to either WS or MEMBER BASH!..Neither of which is remotely productive, nor does it offer one iota of "VALUE", I might add..

To Everyone Else, my apologies, I had to comment, as I didn't feel I could let some of these issues go unanswered, and in particular, I would hate to have someone newer to WS get the wrong impression, due to a few ignorant (as in uneducated and/or uninformed) comments by a few posters here and there, without anyone taking the time to point out how far in error their various presumptions tend to be...

The above is IMHO, unless stated otherwise..EXCEPT the portions where I detail the expertise of WS Membership, as ALL of that is true, fact, and easily verifiable! If that is, you put a little effort into researching and verifying it! & No, I'm not doing your work for you, I know they are all true & on here for the reasons I listed above, put some effort forth yourself if you have an issue with anything I say.

#### {END} ####

That’s very poetic and all but me personally am more concerned with actuly results not emotional rants. I don’t belive websleuths will solve this case and I understand SCPD has not done the best job iam not sure about the FBI but I do belive that most cops would like to be able to say they solved this case what cop would not want to be able to say they caught this guy, they have personal gain in this and fame so I think it’s silly to think the FBI is not trying, they may make you think there not but I think the motive of the fame of catching this guy makes them put in effort. The Websluths post on here are comforting to see people care but I doubt anyone here will solve this case. Unless they know something there not saying.

..Yeah, you're so wise and helpful you've added what value exactly?...myself? I submitted a vaLid POI to the FBI..

So, Feel free to refer to my previous comments & don't let the door hit you in the ** on the way out...

Well with out bamesing names would you like to share with the group about the results of this poi ? And could you please do it in a civilized manner with out a post Armageddon reference. It’s a little over the top. And you wonder why it’s hard to take seriously

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr
Back