MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

Tanya Zuvers

12 hours ago

OUR FAMILY STATEMENT regarding the news out of Missoula Montana...
This information has just been presented to our family within the last several hours. We are processing it and hopeful that we will have answers soon. We are thankful for all your thoughts and prayers.
♡♡♡faith~hope~love♡♡♡

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...e-want-info-on-human-remains-found-in-montana

Police probe Montana remains for link to Mich. boys

Michigan police are looking into the possibility the remains of three children found in Montana in September could be linked to the disappearance of three Michigan brothers in 2010.

The bones and teeth of three children were discovered in a shed in Missoula, Montana, Montana police said Thursday. The children’s ages were estimated by an anthropologist to be 2-4 years old, 5-8 years old and 6-10 years old.

The Montana case has similarities to three boys missing in Michigan since 2010. Tanner, Alexander and Andrew Skelton were 5, 7 and 9 when they disappeared in Morenci on Black Friday that year.

A spokesman for the Michigan State Police said they have requested more information about the Montana discovery but cautioned it was too early to say whether there’s a connection to the Skelton brothers...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...-tanner-alexander-alex-andrew-andy/108618228/

Hopefully the family is finally able to have answers. I remember when this first happened following the case diligently until hope of finding the boys turned into hope of finding the bodies. I find it even sadder when its a parent that takes their child's life. But three? Impossible to think that way!

Possible Development In Case Of Skelton Brothers, Missing Since 2010

(WWJ) – There could be a development in the long-cold case of three Michigan boys, who disappeared 7 years ago.

Michigan State Police say an investigation is underway to determine whether or not the remains of three children found buried in Montana could be that of the Skelton brothers, from Morenci.

Police in Missoula told the local news they’ve been in touch with Michigan State Police who inquired Thursday morning about the case of children’s remains found — but no connection has yet been confirmed...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/12/14/possible-development-in-case-of-skelton-brothers/

Locating their remains wouldn't be the outcome that the boys' mother and/or other relatives wanted, but they deserve to know what happened to these children.

Is the only connection the ages..?

Versus..

How many little boys in the world?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Police probe Montana remains for link to Mich. boys

Michigan police are looking into the possibility the remains of three children found in Montana in September could be linked to the disappearance of three Michigan brothers in 2010.

The bones and teeth of three children were discovered in a shed in Missoula, Montana, Montana police said Thursday. The children’s ages were estimated by an anthropologist to be 2-4 years old, 5-8 years old and 6-10 years old.

The Montana case has similarities to three boys missing in Michigan since 2010. Tanner, Alexander and Andrew Skelton were 5, 7 and 9 when they disappeared in Morenci on Black Friday that year.

A spokesman for the Michigan State Police said they have requested more information about the Montana discovery but cautioned it was too early to say whether there’s a connection to the Skelton brothers...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...-tanner-alexander-alex-andrew-andy/108618228/

Having bones and teeth will hopefully allow investigators to get some DNA to do a familiar type test to see if those are the boys remains. The bone marrow and root and core of the teeth is a possible area they will look to try to get DNA.

DNA testing may take awhile to confirm if they are able to get DNA.
Hopefully someday DNA testing will end up getting faster than it is today.

It can be a lengthy process these days. Hope they find ways to speed up the testing.

I think one of the reasons it takes awhile is they have to let the solution settle and over time the DNA markers begin to show. Its a different type test and not like some other tests like we see on TV where LE tests for like cocaine. Those tests they are able to mix into a solution and get instant results. DNA is much different in how the lab gets the DNA markers to show on a graph.

Is the only connection the ages..?

Versus..

How many little boys in the world?

most likely because there were three bodies of little boys about the same ages as the three brothers. Three is the connection, along with their ages.

I hope there is identification before too long, The waiting is the hard part now... for any family of missing little boys.

most likely because there were three bodies of little boys about the same ages as the three brothers. Three is the connection, along with their ages.

I hope there is identification before too long, The waiting is the hard part now... for any family of missing little boys.
Someone else also said it could be the Beaumont or Sodder kids..

Hopefully we'll see who they are soon.

If they have the pelvic bones I think they can sometimes tell male versus female sometimes. Not sure if they can do that in young bones though.

If they were able to conclude all the remains were male then that would also give them a large clue.

If they have the pelvic bones I think they can sometimes tell male versus female sometimes. Not sure if they can do that in young bones though.

If they were able to conclude all the remains were male then that would also give them a large clue.
Even if all three being little dudes, still not sure if this one is a match, like someone else said, geography.

Even if all three being little dudes, still not sure if this one is a match, like someone else said, geography.

I understand it was not the same states but geography didnt bother me because anyone willing to kill someone could easily travel far away to make sure they deposited the remains far far away to avoid prosecution.

The person may have known someone who was leaving the state and paid him to dispose of remains for him. Or he somehow had another location in another state.

“Authorities in Michigan are working with Montana police to determine whether the remains of three children found in a shed in Missoula belong to three brothers who went missing in 2010.

Workers cleaning out a rental home in Missoula on September 27, after the previous tenants were evicted, discovered a box of bones in an outdoor shed.

On Wednesday, police in Montana said they had identified the remains as belonging to three children, one between the ages of two and four, one between five and eight and the eldest between six and 10.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-missing-Michigan-brothers.html#ixzz51LItTss9

I understand it was not the same states but geography didnt bother me because anyone willing to kill someone could easily travel far away to make sure they deposited the remains far far away to avoid prosecution.

The person may have known someone who was leaving the state and paid him to dispose of remains for him. Or he somehow had another location in another state.
I agree that you have a point. I'm also interested to see who these little guys are.

We don't even know if the remains belong to boys yet, do we? It could be three girls, or any combination there of.
I think there are a lot of assumptions being made at this point based on scant information. I agree it's worth exploring the possibility it is the missing Skelton children, but, at this point, it's a tenuous conclusion.

There are coincidences between man who lived in backyard and JS. Just my opinion.

:please: Let there be resolution!

ETA Either way someone's family will get answers.

:please: Let there be resolution!

ETA Either way someone's family will get answers.

Yes and with their being 3 sets of remains that really helps LE limit it to only certain cases. If they are able to tell sex from the bones then that will really limit it down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back