GUILTY Australia - Mathew Dunbar, 42, suspicious death, Walcha, NSW, 2 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

So Dunbar testified on behalf of Colin saying he'd face hardship caring for the kids if she was in gaol. So? What really did that have to do with Dunbar? They weren't his kids!
Maybe Dunbar realised he'd end up looking after the kids.
Nope....something doesn't add up.

AUGUST 26 2015
Darcy-Crossman’s current partner Matthew Dunbar also testified he and her former husband Colin Crossman faced considerable hardship in caring for her three children.
“They are struggling without their mum,” Mr Dunbar said.
http://www.armidaleexpress.com.au/st...s-jail-appeal/

Mathew died in August 2017 -
So if they were together for 18 months to 2 years and he is said to have signed all over to her while she was in prison. That was very soon after meeting ..... too soon maybe!
imo

Mathew died in August 2017 -
So if they were together for 18 months to 2 years and he is said to have signed all over to her while she was in prison. That was very soon after meeting ..... too soon maybe!
imo

How many phone calls can prisoners make? I bet she was relentless. Who harrassed Dunbar enough to do this? Poor buggar! Crossman or Crossman?
The townsfolk knew. Ya can't pull the wool over a bushy.

So Dunbar testified on behalf of Colin saying he'd face hardship caring for the kids if she was in gaol. So? What really did that have to do with Dunbar? They weren't his kids!
Maybe Dunbar realised he'd end up looking after the kids.
Nope....something doesn't add up.

AUGUST 26 2015
Darcy-Crossman’s current partner Matthew Dunbar also testified he and her former husband Colin Crossman faced considerable hardship in caring for her three children.
“They are struggling without their mum,” Mr Dunbar said.
http://www.armidaleexpress.com.au/st...s-jail-appeal/

Yes why would he have to be caring for the children? So early in the relationship as well. Why would Mr Crossman expect he did?
:sigh:

Yes why would he have to be caring for the children? So early in the relationship as well. Why would Mr Crossman expect he did?
:sigh:
attachment.php

:floorlaugh:

Attachments

• judge judy.jpg
    judge judy.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 134
I drove past the property yesterday- looks beautiful and peaceful. How deceptive.

I drove past the property yesterday- looks beautiful and peaceful. How deceptive.

It’s a prime property, loved enough by Mathew to keep his family farm running.
To think that money grabbing turd would go those lengths. Surely she can’t inherit it. Surely not!
Thank God for the suspicious townsfolk who remained relentless for Mathew. They knew and tried to warn him but it seems he didn’t listen.
The longer I live the more I dislike some humans, only some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

poor mathew was too trusting imo a leopard rarely changes its spots

poor mathew was too trusting imo a leopard rarely changes its spots

He was bluebird. He was loved and respected by the town. You earn that love and respect, it doesn’t come easily. He was easy prey to that dreg of humanity and I’m thinking he took her in and she abused his kindness.
RIP sweet Mathew Dunbar.

He was bluebird. He was loved and respected by the town. You earn that love and respect, it doesn’t come easily. He was easy prey to that dreg of humanity and I’m thinking he took her in and she abused his kindness.
RIP sweet Mathew Dunbar.

Did you know him? I actually lived in Walcha a long time ago. I am about the same age as Mathew, and although we went to school in the same nearby town I cant recall ever meeting him. We had lots of friends in common. The people I know who knew him are devastated- all say the same thing- a loving, nice, lonely bloke.

The ironing is leaving a bad taste. I fear there are more revelations to come.

Did you know him? I actually lived in Walcha a long time ago. I am about the same age as Mathew, and although we went to school in the same nearby town I cant recall ever meeting him. We had lots of friends in common. The people I know who knew him are devastated- all say the same thing- a loving, nice, lonely bloke.

The ironing is leaving a bad taste. I fear there are more revelations to come.

No I didn’t know him. Some time before SHE was arrested I heard a segment on 2GB sydney, CHRIS Smith speaking with a reporter from SMH who was speaking about how the townsfolk were jumping with suspicions about a suicide which they KNEW he wouldn’t have done and were pushing for a well respected farmer’s justice.
From that I assumed he was well loved and respected in his town.

No I didn’t know him. Some time before SHE was arrested I heard a segment on 2GB sydney, CHRIS Smith speaking with a reporter from SMH who was speaking about how the townsfolk were jumping with suspicions about a suicide which they KNEW he wouldn’t have done and were pushing for a well respected farmer’s justice.
From that I assumed he was well loved and respected in his town.

That 2GB audio was a very good link. Thanks for finding it.

Don't remember seeing this in the news.

Soooo just gonna write this out to get my head around it... the former husband (paramedic) was the one she stole the credit card from and attempted to murder previously. Then after all this, but before Dunbar's death, he (the paramedic) was hanging around Dunbar's house with the evil witch and getting his ironing done for him? Now after the the murder the paramedic is/was again staying at the deceased's property?

Is this correct? Am I missing something? Doesn't seem to make sense to me. If someone tried to murder me, I definitely would not keep in contact with them or allow my kids to be around someone who is clearly that mentally unwell.

Also, why would she send the suicide note to the paramedic. She knew if she sent it to one of Dunbar's actual friends (which it seemed like he had many in the community) they would race over and try to help him? Not allowed to say what I'm really thinking here, if ya know what I mean.

Did she really think she was going to get away with this? What an evil piece of work she is!

‘She has been convicted of using her former lover’s credit card to go on a $7450 shopping spree in nearby Armidale and once stole a chequebook belonging to Shari-Lea Hitchcock, the former mistress of billionaire Richard Pratt, at a pony club event.’

She cracked her ex’s head with a hammer while he was asleep.

In March 2012 she was sentenced to two years and 11 months’ jail with a non-parole period of nine months after she pleaded guilty to intentionally destroying property by fire and was also jailed for a minimum of 12 months’ in August 2015 for perverting the course of justice after she tried to get a man to change a police statement.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...a/news-story/f6846325a115ce0d51239c41b1d60835

Mathew Dunbar mystery death: The grazier and the widow of Walcha

‘She has been convicted of using her former lover’s credit card to go on a $7450 shopping spree in nearby Armidale and once stole a chequebook belonging to Shari-Lea Hitchcock, the former mistress of billionaire Richard Pratt, at a pony club event.’

She cracked her ex’s head with a hammer while he was asleep.

In March 2012 she was sentenced to two years and 11 months’ jail with a non-parole period of nine months after she pleaded guilty to intentionally destroying property by fire and was also jailed for a minimum of 12 months’ in August 2015 for perverting the course of justice after she tried to get a man to change a police statement.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...a/news-story/f6846325a115ce0d51239c41b1d60835

Mathew Dunbar mystery death: The grazier and the widow of Walcha

She must have headed south for a while.
March 2012.

A Culburra Beach woman who set fire to a house in Walcha while her husband was inside has been jailed for nearly three years..........

The sentence for Crossman also took into account charges of public mischief, assault, conveying false information and two of fraud, relating to incidents in which she tried to sell stolen padlocks over the internet, and stealing a chequebook belong to Shari-Lea Hitchcock, the former mistress of billionaire Richard Pratt, during a pony club event.

However Crossman’s legal battles are not yet over.

She is due back in Armidale Local Court next week to face charges of destroying or damaging by fire with intent to murder, destroying or damaging property with intent to endanger life, using the post or similar to threaten to cause harm, and making false representations.

http://www.southcoastregister.com.au/story/102878/woman-sentenced-over-walcha-house-fire/

Wonder where Mr C and the children were living?

She must have headed south for a while.
March 2012.

A Culburra Beach woman who set fire to a house in Walcha while her husband was inside has been jailed for nearly three years..........

The sentence for Crossman also took into account charges of public mischief, assault, conveying false information and two of fraud, relating to incidents in which she tried to sell stolen padlocks over the internet, and stealing a chequebook belong to Shari-Lea Hitchcock, the former mistress of billionaire Richard Pratt, during a pony club event.

However Crossman’s legal battles are not yet over.

She is due back in Armidale Local Court next week to face charges of destroying or damaging by fire with intent to murder, destroying or damaging property with intent to endanger life, using the post or similar to threaten to cause harm, and making false representations.

http://www.southcoastregister.com.au/story/102878/woman-sentenced-over-walcha-house-fire/

Wonder where Mr C and the children were living?

And in 2008, the year before the hammer/arson/chocolate poisoning attacks on CC, there was a separation from him, a move away from Walcha and another relationship. Its hard to piece together, but in Jan 2009 she was back at their Walcha home where the attacks happened.

http://www.southcoastregister.com.au/story/1017379/culburra-beach-woman-pleads-guilty-to-arson/

The Crown said evidence would also be given that in 2008 the accused had indicated she was separated from Mr Crossman and was moving to Bendemeer.
Further evidence would show that during 2008 the accused had a relationship with another man.

And in 2008, the year before the hammer/arson/chocolate poisoning attacks on CC, there was a separation from him, a move away from Walcha and another relationship. Its hard to piece together, but in Jan 2009 she was back at their Walcha home where the attacks happened.

http://www.southcoastregister.com.au/story/1017379/culburra-beach-woman-pleads-guilty-to-arson/

The Crown said evidence would also be given that in 2008 the accused had indicated she was separated from Mr Crossman and was moving to Bendemeer.
Further evidence would show that during 2008 the accused had a relationship with another man.

I wonder if he survived unscathed?

Think he'd be counting his lucky stars if he got off scott free :scared:

I reckon. I still can’t get over Crossman still seeming to be somewhat involved in her life. ‘Once bitten, twice shy’ — that’s my motto.

I reckon. I still can’t get over Crossman still seeming to be somewhat involved in her life. ‘Once bitten, twice shy’ — that’s my motto.

He might be loyal to his children and concerned their safety.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back