Tina Foglia — New Evidence and a Strong POI found!

I don’t belive websleuths will solve this I think the fbi knows who the killer is they just don’t have the hard evidence for a conviction for people to underestimate the level of intelligence the fbi profilers and deception experts have is foolish say what we want about SCPD and the fbi as a whole but to underestimate certin people’s inteligece that are working this case is silly. They are the type of people that can predict things with 98 precent accuracy. I think they know who this guy is and I think he has killed in many states.

A19.. what makes you think the lisk killed in many states?

Well with out bamesing names would you like to share with the group about the results of this poi ? And could you please do it in a civilized manner with out a post Armageddon reference. It’s a little over the top. And you wonder why it’s hard to take seriously

Just for your future reference, its spelled, "naming" names, since there was both a misspelling in your original message, as well as, in your stand alone correction follow-up post.

In answer to your question: I decline. I have done so extensively elsewhere herein, and if anyone is interested, they can put forth the effort to locate the information and read it as it appears in context, which would make far more sense than my reiterating multiple posts here for what amounts to one individual's personal disparagement. Also, I have no intention of (further) feeding the troll like, by way of continuing to offer myself up as fodder for one whose sole goal is quite clearly just to belittle and ridicule...as I find there is not any "value" in it...

...and if it is so difficult "to take seriously", along with there not necessarily being any "value" in WS or its posters, then as I've stated previously, feel free to use the door in its outward direction....

As to future verbal tête-à-têtes, I prefer to hold mine with individuals possessing a modicum of intellectual worth or intriguing conversational value, in order to justify my continued investment of either my time or effort in such discord, neither of which I've seen in evidence recently...

With regard to your criticism of my signature quote:
I find that those on the Internet who hide behind the dual pillars of anonymity and the constant derision of others, often do so, because they and/or their arguments, lack substance.

#### {End/Done} ####

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

I would just have a hard time takeing you seriously based on the way you conduct yourself your full of emotion and displaced anger sure my spelling sucks I admit that but, you just seem way way way over the top. And I should not be renting as much space in your head as I am that goes to show that what you say should be looked into but taken lightly. Now please provided a link on where you speak about the POI you called in so we can all view it for reference. And please no more crazy jehova apocalypse stuff.

If you think the poi is a landscaper I don’t think you got the right guy I could e wrong though

Well said curiosityscat.. yesterdays posts also.. well said.

If websleuths does solve this case I don’t belive it will be in the way everyone here thinks websleuths will solve it. And the people who understand how websleuths could solve this that may be on here are smart enough to not say how.

If websleuths does solve this case I don’t belive it will be in the way everyone here thinks websleuths will solve it. And the people who understand how websleuths could solve this that may be on here are smart enough to not say how.

Ahhh, of course, because being cryptic and secretive is the best way to get to the key information that will solve this case.
Carry on.

That is the detective's job, we are merely trying to provide leads to (hopefully) assist them in the process. Which is why police sometimes ask for tips from the public.

The craigslist ads and backpages could definitely be considered non-circumstantial if they lead to something.
His real name is frank Jerry and he lives in spring house New Jersey with his wife Patricia

Continuing from the hot topic at the end of the Bisset thread (James Bisset / Shannan Gilbert connection). This was in the Long Island News last week. The police have DNA! (Notice the town is the same place the POI keeps his boat)

http://pix11.com/2017/07/14/male-dna...sland-parkway/
Male DNA retrieved in mystery of dismembered teen left in 3 bags on Long Island Parkway

POSTED 5:39 PM, JULY 14, 2017, BY MARY MURPHY, UPDATED AT 10:26PM, JULY 14, 2017

BAY SHORE, N.Y. When PIX11 returned with the New York State Police to the Suffolk County spot where a gruesome discovery was made 35 years ago, it was a rainy day.
It was just like the day in February 1982 when three bags were discovered on the shoulder of the northbound Sagtikos Parkway. Those bags contained the body parts of 19-year-old Tina Foglia.
The location is very close to where the westbound Southern State Parkway feeds into the northbound Sagtikos in Bay Shore.
The DOT worker suspected it was a body because of the shape of the bags, Senior Investigator Simon Ocampo told PIX11. And when he got closer, he saw hair.

(modsnip)

BAY SHORE, N.Y. When PIX11 returned with the New York State Police to the Suffolk County spot where a gruesome discovery was made 35 years ago, it was a rainy day.
It was just like the day in February 1982 when three bags were discovered on the shoulder of the northbound Sagtikos Parkway. Those bags contained the body parts of 19-year-old Tina Foglia.
The location is very close to where the westbound Southern State Parkway feeds into the northbound Sagtikos in Bay Shore.
The DOT worker suspected it was a body because of the shape of the bags, Senior Investigator Simon Ocampo told PIX11. And when he got closer, he saw hair.
His real
Name is frank Jerry and he lives in spring lake New Jersey with his wife Patricia .

Yes I know all about this guy wow thats crazy yes I have been thinkin this guy a suspect and he has cops as students, this is crazy I have been suspecting this guy and thinking to myself why hasnt any one reported him as a suspect. He fits the profile and the **** he does to his students is crazy I know all about him. Wow. And yes he knows police tactics and is a bit crazy and sadistic to his students. But he sounds like a normal guy until you meet him. He does have a god complex and has a cult like thing going on there. He psychologically breaks his students down into thinkin he is invincible and, some say he was involved in the unions back in the day. Thats crazy I have been suspecting this guy for some time now. He fits the profile that I saw and the way he sounds he makes you feel comfortable.

He has one huge lot at his house .

Attachments

• 0A800608-EB9C-424F-A5F0-A062D39B0D7E.png
    0A800608-EB9C-424F-A5F0-A062D39B0D7E.png
    258.5 KB · Views: 18
He refers to women as *advertiser censored* or "who - ers" as he calls them. he apparently joked with students about having a dungeon under his home (he has access to a few) where he keeps "bad students". There are stories of him breaking into his students houses and them knowing it was him. OH and he and his wife Lisa are both Landscapers currently. He has experience as a mason as well.
Sensai uncle jerry owner hammerhead lounge

That is the detective's job, we are merely trying to provide leads to (hopefully) assist them in the process. Which is why police sometimes ask for tips from the public.

The craigslist ads and backpages could definitely be considered non-circumstantial if they lead to something.
Sensai jerry also known as Gerard principio his uncle owned hammerhead lounge. He live right next to manorville.

Attachments

• 904D34CE-F664-4280-9B20-9322CD857BD0.png
    904D34CE-F664-4280-9B20-9322CD857BD0.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members