Casey Hits Up Happy Hour

Casey Anthony’s Parents Are Blasted By Bank In Legal Battle To Save Their Home

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...blasted-in-legal-battle-to-save-florida-home/

If they want to save their home, they should pay their rent.

Oh the boycott page said Casey is still pursuing interviews and a book deal. I hope Kronk digs in his heels.

Why are all of them still in the news, each and every one of them dead set on playing the victim? What a pathetic trio of freaks.

They haven't made a payment in SIX YEARS???

I know, right? How is they have managed to stay in that long without making payments?! Anyone else would have been tossed out long, long ago. Why is it they don't do what most people do, as in get a job? So weird.

I know, right? How is they have managed to stay in that long without making payments?! Anyone else would have been tossed out long, long ago. Why is it they don't do what most people do, as in get a job? So weird.

O/T Neesaki your inbox is full!

Mandatory evacuation for Palm Beach..wonder where the felon will go? Can you imagine being in a shelter and in walks CMA?

Inside Casey Anthony's Life as Her Notoriety Fades: 'Guys Are Paying Attention to Her Again' (with clip)

"...But things seem to have changed. Anthony, now 31, lives a quiet life in South Florida doing legal investigation work and staying with Pat McKenna, a private investigator who worked on her case. (The nature of their relationship has never been made public.)

And while she generally keeps to herself, Anthony is also meeting new people. PEOPLE spoke with two sources close to her who say that she is encountering less hostility than she used to...

“She’s going out now and then. She’s got a circle of friends, and guys are paying attention to her again,” the second source says, “Guys are even asking her out now.”...:hills:

“She likes being more anonymous now,” the source says. “People don’t recognize her. Guys just see her as a pretty girl. She’s not ‘Casey Anthony, murder defendant.’ She’s just an average Florida girl who is living her life.”.."

http://people.com/crime/casey-anthony-now-making-friends-dating/

She's just your average Floridian baby-killer....no big deal.....................:stormingmad:

Inside Casey Anthony's Life as Her Notoriety Fades: 'Guys Are Paying Attention to Her Again' (with clip)

"...But things seem to have changed. Anthony, now 31, lives a quiet life in South Florida doing legal investigation work and staying with Pat McKenna, a private investigator who worked on her case. (The nature of their relationship has never been made public.)

And while she generally keeps to herself, Anthony is also meeting new people. PEOPLE spoke with two sources close to her who say that she is encountering less hostility than she used to...

“She’s going out now and then. She’s got a circle of friends, and guys are paying attention to her again,” the second source says, “Guys are even asking her out now.”...:hills:

“She likes being more anonymous now,” the source says. “People don’t recognize her. Guys just see her as a pretty girl. She’s not ‘Casey Anthony, murder defendant.’ She’s just an average Florida girl who is living her life.”.."

She's just your average Floridian baby-killer....no big deal.....................:stormingmad:

Uggh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully snipped by me, does that mean she is still doing the bar scene?!

What about some new hobbies??

So she does an interview about how much she enjoys fading into obscurity? Kind of an oxymoron.

Whatever. Sounds like her plans for fame fell through. Maybe she finally figured out no one is interested in her repellent "brand."

I bet those new guys Ms. Anthony is meeting aren't taking her home to meet their mom.

I bet those new guys Ms. Anthony is meeting aren't taking her home to meet their mom.

A lot of them probably have no clue who she even is, especially if they are a few years younger and were in college, or even high school, when she murdered her daughter. I'm quite sure my children, although much younger of course, have zero clue who Casey Anthony is.

But, can you imagine if one of them DID tell their mama?? Surely all the mamas know who she is!

A lot of them probably have no clue who she even is, especially if they are a few years younger and were in college, or even high school, when she murdered her daughter. I'm quite sure my children, although much younger of course, have zero clue who Casey Anthony is.

But, can you imagine if one of them DID tell their mama?? Surely all the mamas know who she is!

Good thing she doesn't live in the UK. The government would there give her taxpayer money to create a new identity for her, give her seclusion and protection. I have only been through the UK maybe half a dozen times, but that place is weird and its determination to protect and coddle criminals is disturbing.

Nothing against Brits, warm and open and generous people. But your government and justice system is unsettling.

I have to admit, when there is a murder in Fl, I think 'Finally, someone took her *advertiser censored* out.'
No shame here...

Imagine if one of OUR sons or grandsons brought Casey Anthony home for dinner? Yikes!

Good thing she doesn't live in the UK. The government would there give her taxpayer money to create a new identity for her, give her seclusion and protection. I have only been through the UK maybe half a dozen times, but that place is weird and its determination to protect and coddle criminals is disturbing.

Nothing against Brits, warm and open and generous people. But your government and justice system is unsettling.

Funny you should bring this up because II was just wondering if in fact she has changed her name or still goes by Casey Anthony.
She has balls because I would be so scared I would be livng on another planet if I were her.
But then again we are talking about a murderer that walked free.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back