AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get a screen capture (for their own use)? Never occurred to me to do that.

Did anyone get a screen capture (for their own use)? Never occurred to me to do that.
d5aa473c4a1aac3938ede205ef48c069.jpg
25cf0b6207f6d44e152e6a6064275fea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing that on FB too

Not sure why it was removed... maybe people were asking for a name and the OP got tired of being asked? I hope she will update. even if it is not EDJD. IMO they don't look super similar, but it could be the eyebrows and hair (which are things people can change)

Wow. I think they look identical.

I think they resemble each other greatly, especially when comparing the the MP's facial features to the PM photo.
But, as we all know, people have dopplegangers out there, and we can't make a match based on uncanny resemblances. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out since the potential match was already submitted.

Has Penny Dawn Lease been brought up (she’s not in the rule out) if so I’m sorry, it been a long time since I read this entire thread. She’s with in two inches of the height and I think she looks a lot like EDJD. She’s doesn’t have dna but fingerprints and dentals. Are those automatically ran for NAMUS?

Has Penny Dawn Lease been brought up (she’s not in the rule out) if so I’m sorry, it been a long time since I read this entire thread. She’s with in two inches of the height and I think she looks a lot like EDJD. She’s doesn’t have dna but fingerprints and dentals. Are those automatically ran for NAMUS?

She looks familiar, I think we have looked at her. Maybe decided that the dates don’t line up because edjd was already around by that point in 1989 when penny went missing in Illinois?

As far as I know dentals are not automatically checked in namus the way that DNA is.

d5aa473c4a1aac3938ede205ef48c069.jpg
25cf0b6207f6d44e152e6a6064275fea.jpg

Wow. This is exactly how I thought it would feel when I finally got to see a 'real' picture of EDJD.

I have a racing heart and goosebumps!

The lips, facial shape and chin are so similar....I would be very surprised if this is not a match!

Kind of frustrating the poster deleted her post because I really want to know what the outcome is!!! I wonder why the girl (in the black & white photo) isn't on any missing persons websites.

I have always thought EDJD was Canadian. Just a hunch.. in the late 80s and 90s there was a lot of pimps moving girls across the border. I know this has some family members were trafficked during this time. One ending up in Boston...

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

Kind of frustrating the poster deleted her post because I really want to know what the outcome is!!! I wonder why the girl (in the black & white photo) isn't on any missing persons websites.
Motor Runner I'm still with the fact that I think she is not on any missing persons websites because of her family's embarrassment they never reported her I'm positive of it almost of course I can't stated as a fact but that is the general feeling that I get she was just a pure embarrassment to them sadly and I don't think she was from a very very poor background she had manners it's just something about her made it seem like she came from a decent family maybe even a wealthy family

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Motor Runner I'm still with the fact that I think she is not on any missing persons websites because of her family's embarrassment they never reported her I'm positive of it almost of course I can't stated as a fact but that is the general feeling that I get she was just a pure embarrassment to them sadly and I don't think she was from a very very poor background she had manners it's just something about her made it seem like she came from a decent family maybe even a wealthy family

Sorry apparently I don't know what a comma is

I had that same impression without even knowing her...just something about the way she looks "put together" even in the tank-top-and-jeans photo.

Someone posted a visitor message on my profile in regards to the woman in the B&W photo. Apparently her name was Vanessa Williams, I don't know if that's true or not but maybe someone can try to find some info on her?

Someone posted a visitor message on my profile in regards to the woman in the B&W photo. Apparently her name was Vanessa Williams, I don't know if that's true or not but maybe someone can try to find some info on her?

That is going to be difficult without more info, like her DOB or her state of origin, mostly because she shares a name with a famous person and that's all I'm getting in my searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie