CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I miscounted! There is only 1 for Teller County tomorrow. So a total of 4 tomorrow (3 Criminal charges) and one on Thursday .

Added your thumb in your count huh? LOL! No worries! Do you know what each charge being heard is?

If u go on a thread, then go to ThreadTools, choose Subscribe To Thread, then next time you come back to Websleuths you can just click on Quick Links along the menu bar, a drop down menu shows up, then choose Subscribed Threads! I find this easy way to get to my current thread AND past threads I subscribed to show up right there also.

I can't even access the full site anymore to do that. I don't know what's happened. I've pm'd Tricia and 2 mods too.

Does anybody find it strange that CO LE isn't asking if anybody saw anything or anyone on the trails when TW went missing? IN LE sure has with the Delphi murders. I know they had a picture, but just an investigation would call for any local information I would think. This is one of the reasons I feel they have an unnamed suspect for this murder already apprehended. jmo

Does anybody find it strange that CO LE isn't asking if anybody saw anything or anyone on the trails when TW went missing? IN LE sure has with the Delphi murders. I know they had a picture, but just an investigation would call for any local information I would think. This is one of the reasons I feel they have an unnamed suspect for this murder already apprehended. jmo

I have seen them ask a couple of times but certainly not many. I think they want the plea agreement tied up and DN sentenced and safely in prison then perhaps KN will cooperate. Who knows?

I have seen them ask a couple of times but certainly not many. I think they want the plea agreement tied up and DN sentenced and safely in prison then perhaps KN will cooperate. Who knows?

Are you thinking she's too scared he might get out so she's waiting before she cooperates? But if she knew he murdered any of these people, wouldn't that help her to keep him incarcerated? Maybe she's covering her own back and scared for herself getting arrested. We'll see what happens at the juvenile hearing on the 4th, if she gets her kids back.

Is it safe to assume that by late Sept. all leaves that are going to fall have already fallen in Colo.?

Not necessarily. I've been told by people who reside/have resided in Colorado that they were able to mow their grass all year long, depending on the weather.

Just as an alternative thought, perhaps they have had a chance to do normal police work like checking his phone for evidence of someone who planned to retaliate against him for some reason. I know he is said to be a person with no enemies, I am just offering an alternative idea for why LE has not asked for help. Yet if that is true they have not arrested anyone else that we know of.

Are you thinking she's too scared he might get out so she's waiting before she cooperates? But if she knew he murdered any of these people, wouldn't that help her to keep him incarcerated? Maybe she's covering her own back and scared for herself getting arrested. We'll see what happens at the juvenile hearing on the 4th, if she gets her kids back.
I am worried they could do a deal and he gets probation only and walks. She must be worried about the same possibility.

But I know she's smart enough to know that if she turned him in, he would be incarcerated indefinitely.

She writes and speaks well. She also has only praises from former coworkers, stating she's a hard worker.

She also stated that she could not pay back damages to one of their apartments (mycase.in.gov) because her tax refunds get intercepted by student loans. That was verified by the court system via her paperwork, which she was smart enough to gather.

I don't think she is dumb enough to be afraid of him, in the sense of believing he would get out of jail.

I am worried they could do a deal and he gets probation only and walks. She must be worried about the same possibility.

But I know she's smart enough to know that if she turned him in, he would be incarcerated indefinitely.

She writes and speaks well. She also has only praises from former coworkers, stating she's a hard worker.

She also stated that she could not pay back damages to one of their apartments (mycase.in.gov) because her tax refunds get intercepted by student loans. That was verified by the court system via her paperwork, which she was smart enough to gather.

I don't think she is dumb enough to be afraid of him, in the sense of believing he would get out of jail.

Fear of another can become so intense it takes a long time to ever feel safe again despite any reassurances, despite the person one is fearful of being removed. Love can be equally intense; fond memories, sympathy, feeling you did not help that person enough to "fix" or "heal" them. IMO a younger woman is all the more easily affected by these factors due to lack of experience, her vulnerability multiplied manifold if she is a mother of vulnerable babies or toddlers. I have no links here. I speak from personal experience in my own life and thst of my 31 y.o. dtr A young woman, blinded by love, then immersed long term in an intimate relationship with one who "protects" her while also harming her on a regular basis both mentally and physically, can become brainwashed, stymied, DEEPLY traumatized. Much support, professional help, and TIME is needed for such a person to ever feel truly safe again despite the removal of the abuser. This kind of trauma is not easily resolved in a week, or a month, or years, even. KN could very well be just such a victim. She may even have done things she never normally would have under these circumstances, out of fear for her own survival or that of her children. And the love may be just as persistent, further complicating ones return to any normalcy. JMO MHO MOO these factors may well be at play here.

They may not have anything concrete. We keep hearing that so I just don't know. Nothing seems certain in this case at all. She was scared to be in the same court room as him previously and there was a restraining order at one time.

Sadly, the courts and LE fail young women and children all the time in such cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993