Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Mine is $1700 for a one bedroom, although it’s downtown Denver, so obviously higher in this area... but I absolutely hear gunshots occasionally and someone tried to sell me crack in the parking lot the other day.

I guess my point is, could happen anywhere and her place doesn’t look that bad for being 19. I lived in a ****** $500 condo when I was her age.

I’m also super confused as to why this website doesn’t show the word S H I T T Y. It’s not like 8 year olds are on this thread.

I’m also super confused as to why this website doesn’t show the word S H I T T Y. It’s not like 8 year olds are on this thread.

Oh my gosh you're funny.

Basically, they try to keep things super polite here. Certain standards. That prevents people from using words like that against other posters.

And it works. It's a friendly place overall.

Its listed on the 12/22 RO. So do you think she was living there then and moved right after, in the days before she disappeared or was
she not really living there on 12/22?

I totally agree.

I know she moved in December at some point. Maybe the form required her legal address and she had not changed it over yet? But I’m 100% sure that the address on the RO is her grandma’s/her dad’s Mom

It's been 18 hours since SS posted on fb. Anyone check the jail logs recently?

And on an aside, I feel sorry for the other person named SS who lived in Thornton.

And true panic attacks do not last as long as he often claims...they are usually short intense episodes not often going over 15-30 minutes max. He may feel anxious but that's definitely not a panic attack. And panic attacks are often all-consuming...his facebook posts and behaviour on video don't indicate a panic attack in any way to me.

Not true. My daughter has been in the ER for 2-3 hrs in a severe pain attack. They do happen. But I just started looking into this case, and know nothing about SS yet.

Curiosity got the best of me. Below is a list of the MISSING scanner achieves on the Adams County Sheriff - South, Northglenn & Brighton scanner feed on Broadcastify.

12/29/17
1:45pm - 6:20pm

12/30/17
5:10pm - 5:16pm

12/31/17
4:13am - 11:12am

1/1/18
12:39am - 1:08am
9:36am - 10:05am
11:17am - 11:34am
5:17pm - 5:33pm
7:33pm - 8:02pm
8:19pm - 8:32pm

1/2/18
12:47am - 1:01am
1:22am - 2:03am
2:42am - 3:03am
3:45am - 4:33am
5:31am - 6:32am
7:28am - 7:48am
7:58am - 8:18am
8:28am - 8:48am
8:59am - 9:18am
9:32am - 10:47am
8:05pm - 8:14pm

1/3/18
8:26am - 8:40am

1/4/18
10:34am - 11:34am
1:36pm - 3:12pm

1/5/18
8:27am - 8:36am

1/8/17
8:46am - 9:13am
1:56pm - 2:26pm
2:58pm - 4:58pm

1/9/18
11:10am - 11:22am

1/10/18
11:42pm - 11:59pm

1/11/18
12:00am - 1:53am
9:22am - 12:37pm

Not true. My daughter has been in the ER for 2-3 hrs in a severe pain attack. They do happen. But I just started looking into this case, and know nothing about SS yet.

What I said is true - there may be extreme episodes where someone experiences a panic attack for longer than half an hour, but quite often the actual panic attack lasts a shorter time and is surrounded by elevated anxiety either before or after the actual attack. This can mimic the same symptoms of a true panic attack with elevated BP, sweating, laboured breathing etc. For the person the duration of the actual panic attack and the pre or post high anxiety can feel the same, even though there are distinctions between the two.

Not sure if this is allowed, but maybe because it’s the managing partner of the funeral home speaking on behalf of the funeral home?76A72DC9-91DE-4D12-BACC-C30FF7AB005D.jpeg

It's been 18 hours since SS posted on fb. Anyone check the jail logs recently?

And on an aside, I feel sorry for the other person named SS who lived in Thornton.

https://www.vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1

Offender Name: SS (I removed his name)
Custody Status: Out of Custody
Reason: Bonded out
Race: White
Contact Facility: Boulder County Sheriff's Office
Offender ID: P00095612
Date of Birth: 10/18/1980

Date: 01/08/2018

He doesn't seem to understand that even if she did invite him, at some point he began and continued unwanted contact. I might invite someone over for dinner, but I expect them to leave by a reasonable time, and I certainly don't expect them to camp outside my house and work for weeks afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, thank you! I have been having to beat people in other discussion groups over the head with the fact that WHATEVER the circumstances were before, when NB told SS to stop contacting her, and he didn't (and made it clear he had no intention of ever stopping), he entered into criminal territory. That's it. That's all there is to it. It's just like consent in a sexual relationship. Even if at the beginning of an encounter someone is okay with it, as soon as they say "no" and you persist: it's rape. In this case, it's stalking.

New to case. What an interesting one. Some observations:
-strange to me that it is noted "no ID" on her RO. Does that mean she didn't have ID? That's odd to me.
-did she celebrate the holidays with her family? Was she estranged from her dad? This is confusing to me.
-SS is clearly unwell. However so many of her evidence examples were from the summer and fall. Why did she suddenly decide to file the PO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to case. What an interesting one. Some observations:
-strange to me that it is noted "no ID" on her RO. Does that mean she didn't have ID? That's odd to me.
-did she celebrate the holidays with her family? Was she estranged from her dad? This is confusing to me.
-SS is clearly unwell. However so many of her evidence examples were from the summer and fall. Why did she suddenly decide to file the PO?

I think because he was still contacting her through social media. She blocked him from calling/texting and blocked his FB but then he kept opening fake account and harassing her and her family and friends through those.

Her complaint lists 12/14 and 12/3 as specific dates he was harassing her. 12/14 was at 3:00 a.m. in Northglenn.

She then writes that on 12/3 he sent her an email saying she had one week to to to him before he takes those threats seriously and retaliates. She said that one week later he was going to hunt and punish her father.

The next day she got the RO.

I think because he was still contacting her through social media. She blocked him from calling/texting and blocked his FB but then he kept opening fake account and harassing her and her family and friends through those.

Her complaint lists 12/14 and 12/3 as specific dates he was harassing her. 12/14 was at 3:00 a.m. in Northglenn.

She then writes that on 12/3 he sent her an email saying she had one week to to to him before he takes those threats seriously and retaliates. She said that one week later he was going to hunt and punish her father.

The next day she got the RO.

Life is hard enough, especially at that age. Adding a stalker and a handful of unstable family and friends to the mix had to make life seem impossible. Poor NB.

WOW! I don't think I've ever seen a funeral home that had to make the decision to cancel a funeral and refuse to do one later. Things must have gotten very ugly. Even in death it doesn't look like Natalie is a priority. What a shame.

There could be several reasons for whomever wrote the obit to leave her dad out, but it seems like most people will see that as a sign that her dad could be the perp. Or that whoever wrote the obit thinks her dad is the perp at least.

I have a theory based on experience. My brother was a 15-year long heroin addict and passed away last April. He was just out of rehab. He was out, unbeknownst to our family, an extra day before he passed. His girlfriend picked him up, gave him money, and drove him to the dope house. The police report we got about 4 days later told us that (she lied to us). Once we read the report, in our grief, we thought she was a "murderer." My dad used those exact words. Her name was removed from the obituary mention. We cut her out of our lives.

So, the point of all of these horrifying details is that perhaps, given her history and recovery, NB relapsed and ODd, and her body was moved. Perhaps the father was involved, either the drug portion or the cause behind the use, which would also be consistent with his history. Perhaps a boyfriend or ex was involved. Maybe even SS is a possibility given his clear erratic behavior, homelessness, appearance...

I am wondering why it was so quick for the family and police to respond to the missing person report. I also note that on SM, the sister said "we will get THEM." (Caps by me).

All MOO. Not trying to victim shame but a plausible COD given the circumstances.

Glad someone is finally bringing up dad. Tread carefully. Hopefully we can sleuth him soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam