Please Read! Thank You to Josh Zeman, Rachel Mills, and A&E

Thanks from me as well. I've watched whatever was up on demand at this time and everything is quite well done. I'm local to LI and everyone here follows the Gilgo case.

Everyone except that one guy who said "everyone is sick of hearing about it." LMAO... he was a angry idiot..:laughing:

Thank you Josh & Rachel,

Excellent job of running up on so many leads on very important cases, for making it REAL!!!

Has anyone thought that just maybe Miss Gilbert saw the spirits of those females already deceased and that is why she did what she did especially with the use of drug? The one Cleveland death was covered on the first 48 and a suspect caught. Though with the two serial killer/kidnappers were caught I do think you are on the right path. Are there no male prostitute victims associated with drug and sex trafficking? Just wondering.

Yes...that's an interesting question. Where did that come from?
I think its in also deep within the AC thread, I've seen it being mentioned before especially regarding scouting the area aerially, knowing secluded areas and at what times, while I believe the coast guard cover both LI and AC? Or something like that.

you used actual sleuths to help you find these killers. You along with A&E trusted Websleuths to help with many aspects of your show and for that I thank you and the management at A&E.

Josh and Rachel..... I wish you had found Johnny Terry and asked him about Melissa's client on Long Island ..... would have been nice to know the who and where... that the invesigators at the time...supposedly already knew about....so much so that they didn't want him to show the "Johns" house...

Terry said the anonymous caller called him more than 30 times over a period of eight months. He said he reported the calls to the cops. Months later, Terry said, he was approached by the police again, but this time not as a suspect. They wanted to know about the john on Long Island. They asked if he could describe the house and if he could pick it out if he was taken there. He said he could.

"They already knew about the guy in Long Island," he said. "I said if they come to get me I would go. They didn't come."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...long-island-serial-killer-victims-secret-life

Heres what I remember. Correct me if Im wrong. Josh was on blog talk radio. According to Josh it was not the killer that called JT. It was someone Lynn knew or someone in LE. I dont recall which. With that said, I dont believe it. (No offense Josh,) I believe he was used to pass on false information.
I also remember Robert Anderson on blog talk radio. He mentioned the calls that JT got from the killer. Josh was on that night also. He could have told Robert he was mistaken. He did'nt

Hi, I'm brand new to websleuths, but have been researching for years. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I'm looking for others that are researching murdered addicts and/or sex workers. Those with similar victimology in LISK cases, The women of Chillicothe Ohio, the 8 Jennings victims and so many other clusters of murdered "high risk" young women. I've encountered some information that could tie LISK to Ohio. I have only just recently began looking into the Jennings women. Do you know of any previous research done connecting the Jennings, LA murders? I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong spot -please let me know and I will correct it

-thanks

Hi, I'm brand new to websleuths, but have been researching for years. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I'm looking for others that are researching murdered addicts and/or sex workers. Those with similar victimology in LISK cases, The women of Chillicothe Ohio, the 8 Jennings victims and so many other clusters of murdered "high risk" young women. I've encountered some information that could tie LISK to Ohio. I have only just recently began looking into the Jennings women. Do you know of any previous research done connecting the Jennings, LA murders? I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong spot -please let me know and I will correct it

-thanks

Welcome Shamraw :wave:

:welcome5:

What struck me as unbelievable and unprofessional was the way the different levels of law enforcement guard their turf. Even if the reporting is voluntary, they would be more productive and catch more criminals if they actually entered the reports into the database. They are hired to protect the public not to ignore the criminals and their crimes.

Is there any way that the series can be viewed in Canada? I have cable and A&E but the series is not on demand and it won't work on the A&E website. There are a few short videos on youtube and that's all that I've been able to watch.

Does anyone know what direction the cluster of four were facing on Long Island?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what direction the cluster of four were facing on Long Island?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know if there was a specific direction they were facing. I think and I may be wrong but they were essentially lined north to south on the northern portion of Ocean Pkwy. Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

I hate to be critical but i thought the series was about everything that was surrounding the actual case but not really giving any onsite of what was happening from the side of informative on serial killers etc. but i was just wondering when they were going to actually link things together and shed light on who the is doing this- i feel like they were approaching this by walking in public talking to random people who just were really just a brush in with the case and you cant find a killer from the prospective they took with this it was too textbook in theory- not anything felt to be on the right track - they were just part of the people who are burying the truth farther and farther from anyone view- i'm sure they had good intentions but it was nothing more than a show for the camera vs any real investigation into truth & not just the obvious known facts of a person who had a soft connection of anything that mattered in finding answers - kinda felt like a reality show but due to the way the information was presented i realized they were not on the track of exposing this at its guts but they played around with things that anyone could do with the internet- these are actors and its about that for them - so much of it was overall information but it never got to where i was hoping to see more come of it. Also it made me realize how confusing this is for people who have little information about the facts of this case and from seeing this series they got an educational blow out of what makes people feel safe still in their safe bliss away from the reality of what happened on that island of the most highest paid cops in the world- this place is Disney land for cops yet this is gone on for so long with not one solid clue? how the is that possible i cant stop wondering this. I will say the series was emphatic to victims and genuinely cared to put victims in a positive light but this but it was from the outside view - it never really got into the more evident answers for what was going on with the big picture inside the massive amount connected to the dump site - the way the parts were scattered all over linking this to that and everything scrambled all over. It was kind of disappointing they saw surface level on this stuff bc to me it really seemed more like they had a "slaughter house" for years where they kept parts as trophy's or idk whatever sick *advertiser censored* people do when creating a intimate connection to the victims - keep reliving all the glory like hunters who mount deer heads on the wall- think about people who could be hunting these girls in a more traditional way than a ritual way- well when *advertiser censored* got hot and bodies started coming off the beach - just maybe they started to close shop and had to get all that out and bury it in a confusing yet brilliant way to confuse everyone - considering this is such an outlier of a case its makes more sense than serial killers at war with each-other or whatever they implied as a final thought -its not possible- its laughable if you align things to look a certain way people are cosmically conditioned to see it only one way- get over the MO methods not being consistent and look deeper. if this is getting this big process of eliminations can open your eyes to who is actually "capable" to pull something of this gravity off & to build all the working parts to keep it invisible for a lifetime.. this is not something that fell together in a confusing was -this type of operation running smooth this long without a clue- sorry but it isn't a lone auto mechanic that organizes everything- its a way of life and whoever the ring leader is to him this is his whole life & everything in it built for this to last. This is not a island of serial killers operating this consistently with zero clues- nothing. i know its common sense to trust what everyone else is doing as a mass and trying to stray from that can make you vulnerable to lose things we all need- like to have everyone looking at you bc your saying something you feel is off with this case- long story short the cops are a bunch a character wearing masks like in Disney world itself- smiling for the camera - talking about policing- come on everything was totally obviously botched and now its gone and untraceable -everyone focused on the media puppets running the show -mean while the show not ran but disappeared into thin air.

Last edited:
I am sure the show was produced for the purposes of making money and enhancing careers in the industry. An intended benefit for the show was to keep a spotlight on it in the hope somewhere, somehow it could be solved. Now think how much celebrity and money one can make with that if your show solved the case?

The late- Jimmy Breslin once said if you want to solve a murder you put the story on the front page of the NY Daily News. Breslin was a muck-racking journalist I hardly agreed with and always made a point of reading his columns. In his view of putting it out there ( NY News front page) he was 110% spot on.
Stories such as what appears on WS is to keep the murders on the front burner, so to speak.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back