Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a twin sister. I can't imagine her feeling of loss. A beautiful soul, taken too early.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've missed some of the thread but just based on the SS facts (state of mental health and sick threats and obsessive behavior towards her) I believe he likely did it.

There was a 26 hour span where nobody heard from Natalie? And during this time SS uncharacteristically refrained from posting on social media about Natalie or anything else? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's pretty suspicious right there. I wonder if SS has been accounted for and if so where he was and what he was doing during this time frame.

Does anyone know if Natalie's sister is an identical twin? No reason for wanting to know that other than my own curiosity.

JMO.

Does anyone know if Natalie's sister is an identical twin? No reason for wanting to know that other than my own curiosity.

JMO.

Snipped for focus

They look identical to me. Both of their instagrams are public. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again, I thoroughly believe SS is innocent. Please take a minute and read his most recent post on his FB. It's an email he received from NB this past summer.

Once again, I thoroughly believe SS is innocent. Please take a minute and read his most recent post on his FB. It's an email he received from NB this past summer.

I think that email was from 2 summers ago though maybe I missed one since I last looked. He posts a lot to keep up with. His last several videos definitely gave me a better insight into their relationship and NB's life. From the communications SS shared, if they are in fact true communications, their relationship seemed very mutual. Not sure what changed that but according to SS, outside pressure. Idk if that's accurate or not. I do think what SS says he posted on TB's page shortly before the ppo, was a huge betrayal of NBs trust in SS. Idk if any of that is actually linked to her death but it seems SS suspects it is a possibility. It could also be a huge coincidence. NBs life definitely had some turmoil. And now SS is saying he's violated the ppo, if I am understanding him correctly. Not too surprising if true. Ppos are extended to cover one's immediate family and sometimes even close friends. At least they are where I live, it's considered a 3rd party contact. I guess when SS was saying to the media who was following him after he was released last week, that the police told him not to speak about NB, this is what they meant. I get he wants to clear himself but at what expense? Possibly by damaging the investigation? Idk...but this whole thing is way deeper than I ever imagined.

The Natalie videos he has recently put on are or SS reading out texts that SS and Natalie have sent each other (supposedly). If these are what Natalie has wrote to him it does portray Natalie as a kindhearted person who really thought a lot of her friend. She was there for him when he needed someone and SS did offer the same. She seems like a wonderful person and I'm so hoping the SS has done the ultimate betrayal. Its bad enough that he's treated her so bad by stalking and scaring her. She sounds like she was an amazing friend to have.
It makes me so sad and then mad that her life has been snuffed out.

The comments on the post you are referring to are VERY interesting. This email that Natalie sent Shawn gives several characters in her life PLENTY of motive, and the timeline fits pretty perfectly. The many Facebook live videos that Shawn made last night regarding Natalie and their past conversations are also extremely interesting. It's several hours of video, so I wouldn't expect many to sit through all that, but it shows that at one point they definitely had a very very real relationship. They both leaned on each other in times of need. I stand by my previous assumption that Shawn is innocent of murder (not innocent of stalking...although he hadn't yet gotten to the timeline of stalking in the conversations last night). He stated that tonight he is going to go live again and read more of their conversations, even the bad ones supposedly.

I've missed some of the thread but just based on the SS facts (state of mental health and sick threats and obsessive behavior towards her) I believe he likely did it.

There was a 26 hour span where nobody heard from Natalie? And during this time SS uncharacteristically refrained from posting on social media about Natalie or anything else? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's pretty suspicious right there. I wonder if SS has been accounted for and if so where he was and what he was doing during this time frame.

JMO.

As much as it is my personal opinion that SS didn't do it, you are correct that there are certain facts that cannot be denied. Specifically his own whereabouts. NB was reported missing at/around 3pm on 12/28 and SS did not make any posts (at least no public posts) between 12/28 2:26am to 12/28 9:50pm. There are also gaps on the 29th, the day she was found. It would seem that this is a key point he should be making when trying to clear himself to everyone on sm. Yet he has not provided proof or even addressed this, that I can recall.

I take issue with him publicizing her personal family matters. He has aired her family's dirty laundry and exposed her innocent twin's abuse to the world for no reason other than to protect himself.

I always take issue with people who publicly publish private emails and messages on Facebook to show how close they were to someone after that person has died, even if it is an innocent message. I find it distasteful at the least.

It's not his story to tell. If we find out these things from the family or LE in the course of the investigation because it's crucial, that's one thing. It's also one thing if the twin chooses to tell their shared story. But this is despicable. I do not like him no matter what his part was or wasn't in her death.

Further, he made her miserable and scared enough that she reported him to the police, which means he has even less of a right to her story. None of what he communicated exonerates him from anything he did to her when she was living.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I take issue with him publicizing her personal family matters. He has aired her family's dirty laundry and exposed her innocent twin's abuse to the world for no reason other than to protect himself.

I always take issue with people who publicly publish private emails and messages on Facebook to show how close they were to someone after that person has died, even if it is an innocent message. I find it distasteful at the least.

It's not his story to tell. If we find out these things from the family or LE in the course of the investigation because it's crucial, that's one thing. It's also one thing if the twin chooses to tell their shared story. But this is despicable. I do not like him no matter what his part was or wasn't in her death.

Further, he made her miserable and scared enough that she reported him to the police, which means he has even less of a right to her story. None of what he communicated exonerates him from anything he did to her when she was living.

Hmmm, the more I think about it, this must have been the slander NB was referring to in her post. Whether true or not I don't blame her one bit for calling it slander and denying it. Having been in a situation as a child that sounds similar with an adult (who I love dearly) that should have protected me but didn't, all these years later I would deny it too, if it came out in a public forum. Geez, I am so glad sm wasn't a thing in the 80s/90s. The continued disrespect towards AB is awful. So many people have seen these videos/posts SS has made. If enough people report them they can be removed by fb. It's likely SS would end up with a block from posting as well.

Forgive me if I hurt anyone's feelings regarding posting private messages publicly after death. I shouldn't have painted with such a broad brush. There are times it makes sense, and I was referring to the gratuitous, often attention-seeking posts like this. Thus far, I have never done this. But I could actually see myself posting a partial humorous message from my mom if she passed away, if I happened to be thinking about her goofiness and sense of humor one day.

But I have a real problem with people telling others' painful stories without permission, especially when others who also experienced that pain are still alive and can still be harmed by such posts.

I agree. Imagine what her family is feeling, all her personal conversations being broadcast and her daughter is deceased. I don't think anyone will be able to truly figure out what is going on in his head.
With the last videos posted you can see SS getting clingier and clingier. Its like emotional blackmail he is doing. For example its clear IMO that NB has a big kind heart and he is taking advantage of that in a sly way. She always asks hi how are you to day and he will say something like, "well I'm feeling really down having nobody normal to talk to other than hobos and I'm going to end up having a panic attack. He always says his lift to somewhere has let him Down, so the NB offers. He is always making saying things that prompt NB to visit or take him somewhere. IMO ANYWAY. I could see a BF of NB getting rather annoyed or jealous with all the fetching and carrying, if she had one.

I agree. Imagine what her family is feeling, all her personal conversations being broadcast and her daughter is deceased. I don't think anyone will be able to truly figure out what is going on in his head.
With the last videos posted you can see SS getting clingier and clingier. Its like emotional blackmail he is doing. For example its clear IMO that NB has a big kind heart and he is taking advantage of that in a sly way. She always asks hi how are you to day and he will say something like, "well I'm feeling really down having nobody normal to talk to other than hobos and I'm going to end up having a panic attack. He always says his lift to somewhere has let him Down, so the NB offers. He is always making saying things that prompt NB to visit or take him somewhere. IMO ANYWAY. I could see a BF of NB getting rather annoyed or jealous with all the fetching and carrying, if she had one.
Yes, this - emotional blackmail, and he is actually gaining attention and sympathy from strangers who feel bad that he's so effed up, even though he is continually causing harm to other people. I don't care if he's mentally ill. He is gaslighting people and they are being drawn in. I actually saw that one of my friends reacted to one of his posts with a sad face, and I wanted to hurl. He needs help, but I have no sympathy when he harmed her and continues to harm her friends and innocent members of her family.

Yes, this - emotional blackmail, and he is actually gaining attention and sympathy from strangers who feel bad that he's so effed up, even though he is continually causing harm to other people. I don't care if he's mentally ill. He is gaslighting people and they are being drawn in. I actually saw that one of my friends reacted to one of his posts with a sad face, and I wanted to hurl. He needs help, but I have no sympathy when he harmed her and continues to harm her friends and innocent members of her family.

What I don't understand is, how is he allowed to do this. can the police not put a gag on him regarding anything to do with Natalie.
Ranting and raving about random things is one thing but when its personal messages of a victim that most probably will be the focus of a trial is completely different.

Seeing SS air a family's dirty laundry makes my stomach churn. There is no vindication to be gained from that. I can't even imagine how AB feels having her and her twin's life story put out there like that.

My opinion of what SS is doing is probably going to be in conflict with most of you but if you translate his posts a bit by removing the swearing and abstractions, the essence of it is very sincere and angry and trying to give Natalie a voice because no one else is speaking up for her. Yes, I agree that certain details about her home life would be better uncovered via case documents, but hopefully it helps some of you who still think he is responsible gain a broader perspective.

I hope those responsible are caught soon and SS can get some help. I know sympathy for SS is a stretch, but put yourself in the mind of someone who doesn't think straight like you do, then add a heap of grief and rage on top.

My opinion of what SS is doing is probably going to be in conflict with most of you but if you translate his posts a bit by removing the swearing and abstractions, the essence of it is very sincere and angry and trying to give Natalie a voice because no one else is speaking up for her. Yes, I agree that certain details about her home life would be better uncovered via case documents, but hopefully it helps some of you who still think he is responsible gain a broader perspective.

I hope those responsible are caught soon and SS can get some help. I know sympathy for SS is a stretch, but put yourself in the mind of someone who doesn't think straight like you do, then add a heap of grief and rage on top.

BBM. My thing is: Natalie still has a voice out there. It's Alycia's. Who knows her and what she went through better than her identical twin? The one who lived through her with it. If that information was pertinent and something LE or anyone else needed to know, let it come from her - not from something sent to someone else in confidence. Why should SS be her voice when, from what we know from the RO, she didn't want to be in contact with him anymore, and he was scaring her?

I do not see him giving her a voice. That is part of his gaslighting. He's doing the opposite - using her to give himself a voice and get attention through her story. It's sickening, IMO. He needs to be locked up - whether prison or a mental institution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member