AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

Daily Mail claims this is a "never before seen" video of Casey freaking out in jail. But, I don't think so.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cries-never-seen-jail-video.html?ito=embedded

It is NOT never before seen prison video
That video was released by the State Attorney's Office under Florida's Sunshine Laws as part of Discovery before the case went to trial.
We here on WS have seen it...and there is/are Threads dedicated to it and every Discovery that was released by the State Attorney's office under the Sunshine Laws.

I'm going to generate a thread dedicated to the Discovery ID special. It will be open about 5 minutes before air time. 10:00p eastern, 9:00p central. I'll come back and add a direct link in this thread.

I really hope GA tells it like it is. Remember when the coworker of Padilla said that she woke up to GA screaming at FCS to tell him where Caylee is?

Dangit looks like Yuri isn't participating. John Allen is thoughc

Also, my impression from this interview is that she's miserable. She hates that people hate her. She hates that she didn't get a quarter-million dollar book deal as soon as she walked out of the slammer. She hates that nice, cute, middle-class guys her age like her old beaus Jesse, Ricardo, & Tony want nothing to do with her baby-killer behind. She hates that her parents got a huge pay-out from Dr. Phil and she didn't. She hates that she isn't as young and cute as she used to be (whether this is the result of aging or cosmetic work, who knows...but it doesn't look good. (I'll even begrudgingly admit the Casey who was first arrested in summer 2008 was a cute enough girl, particularly with the short hair cut. But she certainly doesn't look like that anymore and she knows it. She also knows she isn't getting any younger and that in society, when women age, they in general lose "value" based on lack of youth and youthful appearance.)

BUT most of all....

She hates that most of the world has forgotten about her.

She hates that even to this day, people care about Caylee more than her.

Despite her protests, Casey is miserable. I don't mean she feels remorse. She doesn't. But she hates that she's a pariah and not a star. She hates that she cannot control what people think and believe. She hates that we still care about Caylee.

All of this is SO true and I couldn't agree more! Time hasn't been good to Casey and it only going to get worse--especially once her defense team isn't around anymore to pick up the pieces for her.

Not a whole lot new here, but there was one interesting fact that Marcia Clark mentioned.

Clark added that her team discovered 31 days after Caylee went missing, someone erased the browser history that contained the search for “foolproof suffocation,” when Casey Anthony was home alone for a few hours between police interrogations. “I’m guessing the prosecution would have loved to have this information,” Clark said. “That’s what we uncovered.”

https://www.thewrap.com/marcia-clark-new-evidence-casey-anthony/

Pretty damning.

It probably still wouldn't have been enough to convince that genius jury though. All baez would have had to do was claim that Cindy Anthony, (desperate to keep those "yorkie" "chlorophyll" searches gone awry from getting out) took a break from her hysteria over Caylee's disappearance to go delete a month old search.

Just kidding. baez would try to pin it on George. It's just another one of those strange coincidences that seem to follow Casey around that the search was deleted during the time she was home.

Not a whole lot new here, but there was one interesting fact that Marcia Clark mentioned.

Pretty damning.

It probably still wouldn't have been enough to convince that genius jury though. All baez would have had to do was claim that Cindy Anthony, (desperate to keep those "yorkie" "chlorophyll" searches gone awry from getting out) took a break from her hysteria over Caylee's disappearance to go delete a month old search.

Just kidding. baez would try to pin it on George. It's just another one of those strange coincidences that seem to follow Casey around that the search was deleted during the time she was home.

I wonder if her team “discovered” this by reading here at websleuths where the searches were proven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if her team “discovered” this by reading here at websleuths where the searches were proven

Did they also already know that most likely Casey deleted the foolproof suffocation search from her browser history in that window of time between when she gave her first statement and got arrested at Universal? I don't remember reading that here before.

The rest of it though is definitely old news. I agree WebSleuths is way ahead of them.

Did they also already know that most likely Casey deleted the foolproof suffocation search from her browser history in that window of time between when she gave her first statement and got arrested at Universal? I don't remember reading that here before.

The rest of it though is definitely old news. I agree WebSleuths is way ahead of them.

I read that part later, I don’t remember knowing that so that may be what was discovered

American jurisprudence must be reformed so that defense attorneys who commit perjury, libel, and slander are held accountable and put in prison for their false accusations. You cannot accuse George (to cite one example) of serial child rape to create fear-uncertainty-doubt in jurors' minds, never refer to it again, and go unchallenged, never prove that lie, to help a possible murderer go free.

That should be a mistrial in favor of the prosecution. Casey should have been tried again after a mistrial with these false child molest accusations fabricated by her paid liar. Had the judge properly restrained this lawyer's tendency to lie, the jury much more likely would have come to a manslaughter verdict at least. The prosecution did the right thing by including all lesser charges (manslaughter, third degree, second degree), to my understanding.

That this jury could not even come up with manslaughter means the judge allowed the blood-money liar (Baez) to take over the court and tell lies, to grandstand, to do great theater.

Prosecutors now rely on forensic, scientific evidence. Time to hold defense attorneys to the same standards. No more lies, no more unfounded speculation. Defense attorneys who lie and fabricate evidence and testimony should at least lose their law degrees, all their assets, and in the worse cases, face prison. Same as prosecutors.

I read that part later, I don’t remember knowing that so that may be what was discovered

She "discovered" this by talking to me and JWG ;)

Pretty damning.

Its actually pretty damnimg, isn’t it? Makes me ill how the murderer got off scott free. I knew, we all knew, she was guilty, but it doesn’t make it much easier reading more proof, and she’s still a free person. Sickening.

Pretty damning.

But, why didn’t the prosecution figure that out? I don’t get it. AZ lawyer? Anyone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back