CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all of the pictures the younger children look much healthier than the older children. And the women are all dressed up like little girls. I wouldn't be surprised if the starvation was enforced to keep them all looking like children.

Keep them all per-pubescent, so they wouldn't menstruate?

I think you’re onto something here. Even if the mom isn’t pregnant in the 2013 pictures, the baby born 9 months after the 12/10 comment is missing. That child would be ~4yo in the April 2016 pictures.

I thought that was weird too. 8 years ago she'd be around 40. It's possible that up until then she easily got pregnant every 18 months or so, as soon as her youngest cut back nursing. Once it became more difficult for her to conceive or carry a baby full term, she started losing it. Not an excuse, but it seems like it would be a major change for you if you spent 30 years either pregnant or caring for a newborn.

I think you’re onto something here. Even if the mom isn’t pregnant in the 2013 pictures, the baby born 9 months after the 12/10 comment is missing. That child would be ~4yo in the April 2016 pictures.

Or was in wishful thinking? They weren't actually pregnant, but were expecting to be because, by god, it was time and they'd done their Elvis thing?
IF a child had been born in Sept. 2011, that child would be 6 now. There is no K/1st grader on the school rolls, and not in the Elvis pic from 2015....

David Turpin is listed as the principal of the Sandcastle Day School, according to a California Department of Education website. It was operated out of his home, the same nondescript, suburban residence where the 13 victims were found. The day school opened March 21, 2011, and was described as a private school serving grades 1-12. According to the website, the status of the school is "active." http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/15/us/california-13-people-held-captive-in-home/index.html

i could be wrong but I think homeschoolers in CA have to register as a private school even though they’re just parents teaching their own children in their own home. https://www.cde.ca.gov/SchoolDirectory/details?cdscode=33752006140701

Just noticed in this Disneyland pic (with other relatives), how the girls are dressed as three sets of triplets. The youngest, the middle, the oldest. And the boys are dressed as a set of triplets. This was posted Aug 2011. Nine girls, three boys.
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=c6c7515d3b7e54630537d1ecf9a12c6b&oe=5AE2902D

A year later, Aug 2012, this pic is posted. Now it could be from the same time frame, but you'll see the exact same outfits as the pic from above: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...55931123.80723.100001809545334&type=3&theater Now the comment "are any of your kids twins" makes more sense, because they are dressed as sets of triplets....

From ancestry.com

Name: David Allen Turpin
Race: White
Birth Date: 17 Oct 1961
Marriage Registration Place: Giles, Virginia, USA
Marriage Date: 11 Feb 1985 (Religious Ceremony by Lee Ellison, Minister)
Marriage Place: Pearisburg, Virginia, USA
Father: James Randolph Turpin
Mother: Betty Jean Rose
Spouse: Louise Ann Robinette (Age 16)
Father: Allen Wayne Robinette
Mother: Phyllis Ann Taylor

David had four years of college and Louise had a 10th grade education.
First marriage for both.

Ugh the middle set of girls in the second photo linked with the cars scenery ... their arms are so so thin.

Any idea of when the 17 year old Called 911? Can’t recall if it was mentioned. Wondering how she managed to get away unnoticed. If the parents knew she had gotten away I wonder what they would of tried to hide....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From ancestry.com

Name: David Allen Turpin
Race: White
Birth Date: 17 Oct 1961
Marriage Registration Place: Giles, Virginia, USA
Marriage Date: 11 Feb 1985
Marriage Place: Pearisburg, Virginia, USA
Father: James Randolph Turpin
Mother: Betty Jean Rose
Spouse: Louise Ann Robinette (Age 16)

David had four years of college and Louise had a 10th grade education.
First marriage for both.
BBM

It sounds like he married someone young with no education and kept her pregnant all these years. He wanted a baby machine. I wonder how they met.

Ugh the middle set of girls in the second photo linked with the cars scenery ... their arms are so so thin.

Any idea of when the 17 year old Called 911? Can’t recall if it was mentioned. Wondering how she managed to get away unnoticed. If the parents knew she had gotten away I wonder what they would of tried to hide....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got the impression from one article that she called early in the morning. So maybe everyone was asleep.

ETA: Link showing she called early Sunday morning. It doesn’t say how early.

http://nixle.us/9TFYK

Just noticed in this Disneyland pic (with other relatives), how the girls are dressed as three sets of triplets. The youngest, the middle, the oldest. And the boys are dressed as a set of triplets. This was posted Aug 2011. Nine girls, three boys.
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=c6c7515d3b7e54630537d1ecf9a12c6b&oe=5AE2902D

A year later, Aug 2012, this pic is posted. Now it could be from the same time frame, but you'll see the exact same outfits as the pic from above: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...55931123.80723.100001809545334&type=3&theater Now the comment "are any of your kids twins" makes more sense, because they are dressed as sets of triplets....

The only difference in the outfits would be the parents. They have a different shirt/top on in each picture. But the kids are all in their yearly same outfits.

From ancestry.com

Jennifer Dawn Turpin born to (only Louise is listed in index) 28 Jul 1988 in LA County, CA
Joshua David Turpin born to David and Louise on 3 Feb 1992 in Tarrant County, TX
Jessica Louise Turpin born to David and Louise on 3 Nov 1993 in Tarrant County, TX
Jonathan Wayne Turpin born to David and Louise on 17 Nov 1995 in Tarrant County, TX
Joy Donna Turpin born to David and Louise on 21 May 1997 in Tarrant County, TX

From ancestry.com

Jennifer Dawn Turpin born to (only Louise is listed in index) 28 Jul 1988 in LA County, CA
Joshua David Turpin born to David and Louise on 3 Feb 1992 in Tarrant County, TX
Jessica Louise Turpin born to David and Louise on 3 Nov 1993 in Tarrant County, TX
Jonathan Wayne Turpin born to David and Louise on 17 Nov 1995 in Tarrant County, TX
Joy Donna Turpin born to David and Louise on 21 May 1997 in Tarrant County, TX

Creepy all J names like the Duggars!

If they fed the kids, they would have called it a boarding school.

A boarding school is one where the children stay overnight.

Besides, most schools provide food, ie lunch, for pupils even if the pupils pay for it.

The only difference in the outfits would be the parents. They have a different shirt/top on in each picture. But the kids are all in their yearly same outfits.

and one of the younger girls (in the youngest set of 3) has bangs in one pic but not the other. I’ve tried to figure out which pic is older and I just can’t. The kids look exactly the same besides the hair.

I have to wonder if the wedding vow ceremonies timed up with pregnancies in a weird form of “consummating their marriage” leading to additional pregnancies.

Maybe the re-weddings were a forum of ritual re-virginising.

:hills:

BBM

It sounds like he married someone young with no education and kept her pregnant all these years. He wanted a baby machine. I wonder how they met.

I wonder if her parents would have had to consent in Virginia in 1985.

The news release said the oldest child rescued is 29. Let’s guess she hasn’t had her birthday so far in 2018, which would mean she was born in 1988. Doesn’t seem like a shotgun wedding unless that child disappeared, too.

And I’m way behind the other sleuthers!

Does this couple and family look familiar to anyone? Something is nagging me that I've seen then before. Maybe it's just their odd appearance that is reminding me of characters as mentioned in some posts above....but IDK...

jmo

YES!! I’m not sure if I’m just having dejavu or what but I can’t stop feeling like I’ve incountered this family or a very similar story in the past. Was there another story of a child escaping and alerting authorities of more victims in the last few years? This is driving me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74