Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
I do recall Mari saying early on that SCPD and NJ police would not listen to what she had to say about Hackett. She said they did not believe her.
Her claims were dismissed.
Linda said that the police would not believe it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I understand what youre saying.. the point i was trying to make was that the scpd theory that she ran off and drowned, is just that, a theory.. its no different or any more credible than the theory that she was strangled imo.

I’m thinking the findings of Baden’s autopsy could be a result of the jaw surgery that SG had just prior to her death. If the ligaments and muscles were cut, torn or injured it could explain trauma to that area. I wonder if he reviewed her CT scan for any differences from her Post-Op to the time of autopsy.

As far her drowning, there isn’t any way of knowing the exact depth of the water at the time she entered the marsh. It was also drained so that LE could continue the search for her. The theory that she ‘succumbed to the elements’ is the more plausible explanation, in my opinion.

‘They are trying to kill me’ could mean anything, not necessarily ‘persons.’ Maybe she had a real phobia of spiders or ants and saw one or two crawling around. Perhaps she stripped out of her clothes because she thought they were climbing on her. Her sister was schizophrenic, so it could be argued SG suffered from the same condition and this was the initial episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking the findings of Baden’s autopsy could be a result of the jaw surgery that SG had just prior to her death. If the ligaments and muscles were cut, torn or injured it could explain trauma to that area. I wonder if he reviewed her CT scan for any differences from her Post-Op to the time of autopsy.

As far her drowning, there isn’t any way of knowing the exact depth of the water at the time she entered the marsh. It was also drained so that LE could continue the search for her. The theory that she ‘succumbed to the elements’ is the more plausible explanation, in my opinion.

‘They are trying to kill me’ could mean anything, not necessarily ‘persons.’ Maybe she had a real phobia of spiders or ants and saw one or two crawling around. Perhaps she stripped out of her clothes because she thought they were climbing on her. Her sister was schizophrenic, so it could be argued SG suffered from the same condition and this was the initial episode.

No way...just because her sister had schizophrenia does not mean shannon did. Brewers house is ground zero for lisk.

No way...just because her sister had schizophrenia does not mean shannon did. Brewers house is ground zero for lisk.

Right on Maddalena 1. Shannan was NOT schizophrenic, especially at 3am on May 1, 2010. NOT AT ALL.

Pak and Hackett are directly involved in her death. Alex is involved indirectly.

Right on Maddalena 1. Shannan was NOT schizophrenic, especially at 3am on May 1, 2010. NOT AT ALL.

Pak and Hackett are directly involved in her death. Alex is involved indirectly.
I often wondered if pak and alex knew that it was a one way trip for shannon that night and if they were paid a lot of money?

I often wondered if pak and alex knew that it was a one way trip for shannon that night and if they were paid a lot of money?

If this case ever goes to trial, the moron representing Shannan
can ask Alex the jaw breaker and Pak o lies those very questions, but his bowler
hat might be too tight that day for him to think straight.

If this case ever goes to trial, the moron representing Shannan
can ask Alex the jaw breaker and Pak o lies those very questions, but his bowler
hat might be too tight that day for him to think straight.
One day your singing praises. Today hes a moron.

One day your singing praises. Today hes a moron.

yeah - you're right.
He did very good in the depositions, yup.
But he didn't do good because he's smart, he just backed peg leg into a wall
and peg leg lied about things and it's so obvious that Hellen Keller would know it.

I laughed right out loud when Hackett's attorney said to the moron

"That was only supposed to be a 15 minute break, why were you out there
talking to the press for 30 minutes?"

and moron said

"I wasn't."

And Hackett's attorney asked the court reporter for the time of the break
and it was 30 minutes.

It is most unfortunate that the joker is Shannan's attorney, he is too busy
looking at himself in the mirror to become educated in his own clients professional
playing field. Be that as it may, he was very good in some sections of the depositions.

I like to see if Leeann will text me. Most of the time when I say snarky things about
the moron, she texts me because it upsets her that I'm bashing him. Go figure.

yeah - you're right.
He did very good in the depositions, yup.
But he didn't do good because he's smart, he just backed peg leg into a wall
and peg leg lied about things and it's so obvious that Hellen Keller would know it.

I laughed right out loud when Hackett's attorney said to the moron

"That was only supposed to be a 15 minute break, why were you out there
talking to the press for 30 minutes?"

and moron said

"I wasn't."

And Hackett's attorney asked the court reporter for the time of the break
and it was 30 minutes.

It is most unfortunate that the joker is Shannan's attorney, he is too busy
looking at himself in the mirror to become educated in his own clients professional
playing field. Be that as it may, he was very good in some sections of the depositions.

I like to see if Leeann will text me. Most of the time when I say snarky things about
the moron, she texts me because it upsets her that I'm bashing him. Go figure.

Scorpio.. you said you had contact with john ray about access to the depositions.. did you take that opportunity to “constructively criticize” in a civil way, some of his angles based off what info youve gathered or did you take the opportunity to tell him what you really think about him and his hats?

Getting all wrapped up with the name calling, JRs wardrobe and assumptions of JRs motives for handling the case serves what purpose exactly?

Scorpio.. you said you had contact with john ray about access to the depositions.. did you take that opportunity to “constructively criticize” in a civil way, some of his angles based off what info youve gathered or did you take the opportunity to tell him what you really think about him and his hats?

Getting all wrapped up with the name calling, JRs wardrobe and assumptions of JRs motives for handling the case serves what purpose exactly?

My first contact with the moron was 6 years ago when I sent him money
for the start up filing fee costs of Shannan M. Gilbert Foundation. The family sent a designated
solicitation request for monies to be mailed to John Ray for the start up filing fees for SMG
not for profit.

Since then I had contact with him regularly. I asked him repeatedly why he always had a smirk on his face when discussing this case. I asked him repeatedly why he was always running to People Magazine about this case. He had a meeting in his office after Mari died, and there was a handful of people that he cherry picked to be there. I was one of them. Everything I've said here, I've said to his face folks. Oh he knows exactly where I stand.

I do believe Truth Justice and Integrity are going to body slam him this year.

Did any of you send John Ray monies for the Shannan M Gilbert Not for Profit Foundation?
Just asking.

I didn’t say Shannan had Schizophrenia. I merely suggested that her cause of death could be argued based on the family history.

Does anyone know what direction the cluster of four in Long Island were facing?

Doesn't appear as though I can start a threat on this forum. This is my first post.

I've noticed that nobody has ever looked into a man named Babak Ghanad http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted/babak-ghanad for the LISK killings. He was a long haul truck driver that often drove from Eastern Canada down to Florida. He has killed sex workers previously and was active around the time of the LISK killings, then not active after he fled for his home country of Iran. I recall seeing that some investigators believe the LISK killer to be a truck driver, but I'm not sure. Anyways, let me know if this is a good un-sub for the LISK murders or if he may fit the profile. I'm curious to see what people think. Thanks!

Long haul trucks and the driver of such trucks don't seem to be a good fit as the LISK killer.

He is wanted for one murder of an 18 year girl, no mention of any other murders. Long Haul truckers usually stay on their routes of major highways. I don't see him on Ocean Parkway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back