Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some searching through Boulder obits to see if I could link up who it might be by age and date, then checked current addresses using whitepages to see if they lived in the correct area. Something in the Obit of the best match is what has a little siren in the back of my head going, but I'm not sure if it would go against TOS. I feel like I've found myself in a weird gray area.
I found a name listed on the local news website. Initials are also NB. I'm a newbie so I'm not sure how much I can share but a quick search of kdvr.com will show it.

I did some searching through Boulder obits to see if I could link up who it might be by age and date, then checked current addresses using whitepages to see if they lived in the correct area. Something in the Obit of the best match is what has a little siren in the back of my head going, but I'm not sure if it would go against TOS. I feel like I've found myself in a weird gray area.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dignitymemorial/obituary.aspx?n=nancy-bergman&pid=187854091

http://kdvr.com/2018/01/13/57-year-old-women-dies-in-overnight-fire/

This is the person, as stated in MSM - what link are you suggesting?

Yes. She was JM’s/Natalie’s Boyfriend’s aunt.

She was in the Facebook groups for Natalie for a short time too but left.

Could be no correlation and just unfortunate timing, but...interesting.

It kind of makes me wonder if someone or a group could have something against her boyfriend and are slowly taking out people close to him. Outlandish, but who knows with this case.

It kind of makes me wonder if someone or a group could have something against her boyfriend and are slowly taking out people close to him. Outlandish, but who knows with this case.
From reading the article regarding the fire,didn't it seem like suspicious circumstances?

From reading the article regarding the fire,didn't it seem like suspicious circumstances?

This is the part that has me curious. “Through their investigation, the MAFIT team concluded that the sliding glass patio door to the woman's condominium was open, at least partially, during the course of the fire. ”

https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/COBOULDER/bulletins/1d2f0e1

It does say that they do not believe foul play is involved at this time

Yes. She was JM’s/Natalie’s Boyfriend’s aunt.
That is the link I was suggesting. Could just be a terrible coincidence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The first report of his stating she was dead was in MSM quoting TB's Facebook page where he said something to the effect 'Just left the Sheriff's office, she's dead'

TB commented on a news station’s Facebook, where an article about Natalie being missing was posted, with “just left the sheriff, my daughter was murdered”. Kind of an odd place to first announce it..

I take issue with him publicizing her personal family matters. He has aired her family's dirty laundry and exposed her innocent twin's abuse to the world for no reason other than to protect himself.

I always take issue with people who publicly publish private emails and messages on Facebook to show how close they were to someone after that person has died, even if it is an innocent message. I find it distasteful at the least.

It's not his story to tell. If we find out these things from the family or LE in the course of the investigation because it's crucial, that's one thing. It's also one thing if the twin chooses to tell their shared story. But this is despicable. I do not like him no matter what his part was or wasn't in her death.

Further, he made her miserable and scared enough that she reported him to the police, which means he has even less of a right to her story. None of what he communicated exonerates him from anything he did to her when she was living.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

:ditto:

A cause of death has yet to be released, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah. This case just keeps getting more bizarre. What are the chances?? Also, we still do not know NBs COD. Given the time for ID... [emoji848]

A cause of death has yet to be released, right?

I don’t believe we will hear it officially until there is an arrest personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member