CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she was the primary care giver but there is nothing (that I know of) that says that she is the dominant parter.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I doubt DT picked out their clothes or dictated their hair styles. His hair style was just as ridiculous as his sons'. I think LT was in total control of the children and he just went along with it. Which, of course, makes him just as guilty because he failed to prevent any of it.

It would be interesting to hear what DT's coworkers thought about him. I can't imagine that his clothing would have been "smell-free." The stench would probably permeate even clean clothing.

Yeah... I wonder if he worked mostly alone.

But, his coworkers will probably never talk unless subpoenaed.

Things were moving too fast and life got in the way, so I had to skip a few threads. So I apologize if this has already been discussed. If it has, please just let me know and/or ignore!

I've now found myself paying extra attention to the children's wrists in photos, and that drew my attention to something that looks odd to me in the "Thing 1, Thing 2, Etc." photo. I'm not good at detecting photoshopped pictures, so I'd like to know what others think.

Who's hand is this?

e934c9bcc899464e9f7b07d1cd78715e.png

I'm cautious of derailing the thread with this (Libby and Abby's thread, anyone?), but I think it could be important. If someone in the family was good at photo editing, then I think that would be important to know when looking at their other photos for signs of injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... I wonder if he worked mostly alone.

But, his coworkers will probably never talk unless subpoenaed.

He could have worked from home. He may have used the garage which contained those hundreds of alphabetized DVDs as his home office. My husband works from a home office and all of his office equipment is owned by his employer. It may be why they forced the kids to sleep during the day.

The drawing looks like something kids drew as amusement to me, used as possibly a dart board or other games.

I don't see any other drawings on the walls. It may be possible that someone else could have been in the home, after they left, or during some of the clean out, and drawn it. As in, What a big sad mess. I don't mean an adult, but neighboring kids could have snooped around in there, and drawn the picture.

On their bankruptcy filing, it was stated that she worked and made $10,000. No one has identified where she worked.
Is it possible she really had no job, but for a tax benefit, he claimed her as some sort of employee?

<snip> Who's hand is this?

cache.php

<snip>

Someone asked that question earlier, and at the time I thought it was the hand of the brother standing behind her, next to LT. But now when I look, I see that there are actually TWO hands in your circle! One of them is probably that brother's, but where is the other one coming from?

Did he work out of the house? I got the impression that he worked at home. If he worked out of the house then he would have been the only one that didn't sleep during the day. I thought it was reported that everyone went to bed at 4 or 5 in the morning.

I read somewhere early on that he worked 'second shift.' I can't find the link because it was one or two days after the arrest. I would assume that means 4 to midnight. I am not sure if that is current.

Also if you look at the internet archive when the development was originally promoted and sold, it mentions a nearby military base. As a defense contractor, he may have worked on the military base site rather than at Northrop main offices. As far as if he actually worked around the time he was arrested, that is hard to say. I find it a little odd that none of the neighbors in the interviews ever mention him leaving for work in the morning or afternoon and coming home. I find the van with multiple VW Jettas puzzling as well particularly since none of the VW Jettas are any of the recent vehicles he purchased according to online records.

I don't see any other drawings on the walls. It may be possible that someone else could have been in the home, after they left, or during some of the clean out, and drawn it. As in, What a big sad mess. I don't mean an adult, but neighboring kids could have snooped around in there, and drawn the picture.

The developmental levels of children&#8217;s drawings by Lowenfeld indicate to me it was drawn by a 4-6 year old. The fingers on the hands are very telling as to age.

Someone asked that question earlier, and at the time I thought it was the hand of the brother standing behind her, next to LT. But now when I look, I see that there are actually TWO hands in your circle! One of them is probably that brother's, but where is the other one coming from?

10 has her arm around 12

I’m creeped out. I’m usually good at finding the rational answer to things like this, but I’m having a really hard time figuring out the second hand. [emoji53]

10's left hand is cupped around her brother's left forearm.

Could it be her own hand, if she was holding her elbow way back?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the link to the reporters Facebook or Twitter (I can’t remember) for the window screen pictures? It was posted several threads ago but I don’t remember when...

I’m creeped out. I’m usually good at finding the rational answer to things like this, but I’m having a really hard time figuring out the second hand. [emoji53]

That's where I'm at with it, Bear.

10's left hand is cupped around her brother's left forearm.

I considered that possibility several times before posting. But does the "unknown hand" look too far extended from the brother's body to anyone else? When you look at his right arm and hand extended around 3, it doesn't appear as long and large as the "unknown hand." And his left shoulder doesn't appear to be cocked downward/forward enough to explain the extension. Is the arrangement in the photo simply tricking my eyes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member