Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain I've posted this many times on this board but here goes again...

I certainly could believe TH is the guilty party and that she murdered Kryon and disposed of his body.

However, I think it is just as likely that someone else walked Kyron out of the school that day. Another parent or grandparent could have easily just asked him to walk out to their car to help grab another science project. For that matter, Kryon could have been locked in a storage closet in the school by any of the staff and removed over the weekend. I think the realm of possibilities is endless and doesn't end with TH.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.
"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.' I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

http://www.kptv.com/story/14789387/...end-comes-back-6-09-2010?clienttype=printable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So someone abducted this poor little guy!?

So someone abducted this poor little guy!?

Yes. Kyron was abducted (or left the school with someone he knew), 7-1/2 years ago.
I believe it was at the hands of his evil stepmother.

JMO

Agreed. The FBI interviewed everyone who was at Skyline School that day. IIRC, the FBI also advised those folks not to speak to the press.
Still today I wonder why TP’s grandmother disregarded the FBI’s instructions and allowed TP to be interviewed on camera? [emoji848]

JMO
At that time, I believe she was residing at a residence which was owned by her son and the residence was near the Horman property. I always wondered if she considered TMH a friend and wanted to help her get alternative information out in the press.

I'm certain I've posted this many times on this board but here goes again...

I certainly could believe TH is the guilty party and that she murdered Kryon and disposed of his body.

However, I think it is just as likely that someone else walked Kyron out of the school that day. Another parent or grandparent could have easily just asked him to walk out to their car to help grab another science project. For that matter, Kryon could have been locked in a storage closet in the school by any of the staff and removed over the weekend. I think the realm of possibilities is endless and doesn't end with TH.
What about if TMH walked him out of the school that day and allowed someone else to take him somewhere or worse?

As far as Kyron being locked in a storage closet--within hours of the report Kyron was missing at 3:46 pm, the school was searched thoroughly inside, even with dogs. An extensive 2-mile radius search was started on the outside.

At that time, I believe she was residing at a residence which was owned by her son and the residence was near the Horman property. I always wondered if she considered TMH a friend and wanted to help her get alternative information out in the press.

My thoughts exactly. IIRC, TP and his grandmother were neighbors with the Horman’s on Sheltered Nook Rd.
TMH and the grandma (WF) were good friends at the time and I do believe that the grandmother was prompted to get that information out to the media after specifically being asked not to do so by the FBI and MCSO. Things that make you go...hmmm. [emoji848]

“FBI agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy
Fuhrur. Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, Pumala says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom.
It wasn't until the bus ride home from school, says Pumala that he
noticed Kyron was not on the bus. Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon.

Pumala's grandmother says FBI agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/95669809.html#idc-container

The school location, where I drive by every day, is very isolated. A stranger would have to drive for a long time before arriving at that school. It is located in a very rural area.

If Terri isn't solely responsible for Kyron's disappearance, then she knows who is. I'll never believe anything different.

Terri if you did something to him you better confess now because you either pay on earth or when you die and eternity is a looong time. He was a beautiful human being who God gave life to.

I remember the doctors appointment. IIRC, it was never confirmed by LE. From what I recall, Terri yelled across the crowded gym to Kyron’s teacher that morning, telling her not to forget about Kyrons doctors appointment.. Terri said later that Kyron’s doctors appointment was not on even on that day, June 4th, but scheduled for June 11th. How could the teacher mess that up?

I believe TMH deliberately made it seem to Kyron’s teacher that they were leaving soon that morning for an appointment so not to ring any alarm bells when Kyron didn’t show up for class. Also, Kyron told his friend that morning that he had a doctors appointment that day, so she must’ve told him the same thing.

Here’s an old discussion about the doctors appointment from 6-2010.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?107776-Kyron-s-doctors-appointment

I remember the doctors appointment. IIRC, it was never confirmed by LE. From what I recall, Terri yelled across the crowded gym to Kyron’s teacher that morning, telling her not to forget about Kyrons doctors appointment.. Terri said later that Kyron’s doctors appointment was not on even on that day, June 4th, but scheduled for June 11th. How could the teacher mess that up?

I believe TMH deliberately made it seem to Kyron’s teacher that they were leaving soon that morning for an appointment so not to ring any alarm bells when Kyron didn’t show up for class. Also, Kyron told his friend that morning that he had a doctors appointment that day, so she must’ve told him the same thing.

Here’s an old discussion about the doctors appointment from 6-2010.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?107776-Kyron-s-doctors-appointment

BBM - Indeed, I remember the discussion about the doctor's appointment. I believe it was the catalyst that allowed Kyron to be missing for 6+ hours before anyone would even be aware that he was missing. 6+ crucial hours.

I'll add some media links. I find them interesting to read as well as the older threads which you above:

Snipped Quote: ...That contradicts what multiple sources have told KATU News. In the days before the science fair, Terri informed Kyron's teacher he had the appointment that day, June 4, which is why no one expected he would be in class and was marked absent. ...
http://katu.com/news/local/terri-horman-e-mails-they-are-blaming-me-11-19-2015

Snipped Quote: ..."And the teacher said, 'I thought he left with his mom,' because they thought they had a doctor appointment," Holm said. "And then at lunchtime, Kurtis ate lunch with him every day, he wasn't there at lunchtime. And then I got a call at 4:30ish, saying he didn't get off the bus, I guess. And Kurtis said, 'Oh yeah, I knew he was already gone all day Mom.'" ...
http://kpic.com/news/local/sources-terri-horman-vague-on-kyrons-doctor-appointment-date-11-13-2015

This one really makes me snort because when TMH was on the Dr. Phil show she said the school secretary is one witness who says she saw Kyron at school that day after TMH left:
Snipped Quote: ...Kaine says the school secretary informed him that Kyron had been marked as absent and had not been there all day. ...
https://www.drphil.com/shows/2069/

And this one where she said Kyron's teacher was "hard of hearing" in one ear--just like TMH, herself, apparently--'cause that's the reason she gave for failing polygraph #1 and polygraph #3. (She just walked out of polygraph #2.)
...Horman told Finster that the child's teacher was new, in her first year of teaching, and was hard of hearing in one ear. "She doesn't know if she understood her," Finster said. ..
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

Also, Desiree has come out in the last couple of years and said that Kyron's teacher had an email from TMH excusing Kyron from class and that's why the school didn't question his absence.

I really do believe the school has something in writing or else they probably would have been sued. I do not believe this was ever a witch hunt, where LE focused solely on one person.

In the end, they focused on the one person who couldn't clear herself. That's how it works as far as I know.

If she can clear herself, then I wish she would--that way we could all move on.

BBM - Indeed, I remember the discussion about the doctor's appointment. I believe it was the catalyst that allowed Kyron to be missing for 6+ hours before anyone would even be aware that he was missing. 6+ crucial hours.

I'll add some media links. I find them interesting to read as well as the older threads which you above:

Snipped Quote: ...That contradicts what multiple sources have told KATU News. In the days before the science fair, Terri informed Kyron's teacher he had the appointment that day, June 4, which is why no one expected he would be in class and was marked absent. ...
http://katu.com/news/local/terri-horman-e-mails-they-are-blaming-me-11-19-2015

Snipped Quote: ..."And the teacher said, 'I thought he left with his mom,' because they thought they had a doctor appointment," Holm said. "And then at lunchtime, Kurtis ate lunch with him every day, he wasn't there at lunchtime. And then I got a call at 4:30ish, saying he didn't get off the bus, I guess. And Kurtis said, 'Oh yeah, I knew he was already gone all day Mom.'" ...
http://kpic.com/news/local/sources-terri-horman-vague-on-kyrons-doctor-appointment-date-11-13-2015

This one really makes me snort because when TMH was on the Dr. Phil show she said the school secretary is one witness who says she saw Kyron at school that day after TMH left:
Snipped Quote: ...Kaine says the school secretary informed him that Kyron had been marked as absent and had not been there all day. ...
https://www.drphil.com/shows/2069/

And this one where she said Kyron's teacher was "hard of hearing" in one ear--just like TMH, herself, apparently--'cause that's the reason she gave for failing polygraph #1 and polygraph #3. (She just walked out of polygraph #2.)
...Horman told Finster that the child's teacher was new, in her first year of teaching, and was hard of hearing in one ear. "She doesn't know if she understood her," Finster said. ..
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

Also, Desiree has come out in the last couple of years and said that Kyron's teacher had an email from TMH excusing Kyron from class and that's why the school didn't question his absence.

I really do believe the school has something in writing or else they probably would have been sued. I do not believe this was ever a witch hunt, where LE focused solely on one person.

In the end, they focused on the one person who couldn't clear herself. That's how it works as far as I know.

If she can clear herself, then I wish she would--that way we could all move on.

Agree, and some of TMH's suspicious activities after Kyron was missing didn't help her cause either IMO. Also the missing hour in the case as to Terri's whereabouts and her friend DS's activities on the day.
Plus the hateful email as witnessed by Desiree against Kyron. Doesn't mean i suppose TMH killed him, but there is that.

Re: drugging for sedation or.....

Anything that bodybuilders use applicable here?

I'dve taken Flexiril, a muscle relaxant after an injury. One tablet leaves me rather loopy. For a child Kyron's size, one tablet would have caused a solid sleep or even respiratory failure.

?

And Terri had been a bodybuilder..my thinking..steroids or anti-freeze(it is tasteless and easy to get)

I remember his classmates interview as well as the teachers she may have been an Aide.. Do we have those links? I don't, but followed his case for years, I cannot discount his classmate. He had said Kyron told him he was going out to the parking lot to see the silver exhibit. We never found out what that meant. The door to the parking lot at the end of the hall, was mentioned.

If memory serves me correctly..Kyron asked his classmate if he wanted to go to the basement with him to "see the cool electric display." and his classmate said that he didn't go with him.

Agree, and some of TMH's suspicious activities after Kyron was missing didn't help her cause either IMO. Also the missing hour in the case as to Terri's whereabouts and her friend DS's activities on the day.
Plus the hateful email as witnessed by Desiree against Kyron. Doesn't mean i suppose TMH killed him, but there is that.
BBM It's almost 90 minutes. From 10:10, when she left the 2nd FM & Magic Cleaners, and made the "quick stop" at Michaels--until 11:39, when she arrived at the gym. That's the time that she can't account for.

Wow, wanting to change her name to a character in a book about chiild sex slaves is definitely disturbing. I can't imagine that it doesn't mean something.

Wow, wanting to change her name to a character in a book about chiild sex slaves is definitely disturbing. I can't imagine that it doesn't mean something.
I actually read that novel and I did find it disturbing. The images it portrays are horrible and hard to forget, even though it is only fiction.

Something I thought was interesting, though--the name she choose was the main character in the book and that character was falsely accused of murdering her children. To prevent herself from being arrested, the character disappears and decides to find her children herself by searching through all these secret places where children are being sexually abused and it's graphic.

In the end, she single-handedly saves her children from a life of sexual abuse and an untimely death (as well as a lot of other children), and emerges a big hero. Huge hero.

I think a message she wishes we would believe is in there, but I'm not sure.

Maybe its time for ground penetrating radar for those 90 minutes she was driving around...

Everyone on Reddit thinks Terri’s innocent. They’ll downvote you into oblivion if you try to suggest she had anything to do with Kyron’s disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974