Sievers Sidebar #5

The neighbor thought it was the stepmother and another woman. They took a desk, some tables...

I wonder who really has access to the house and contents. Hope LE and Prosecutor are aware. I do not trust MS site at all.

I wonder who really has access to the house and contents. Hope LE and Prosecutor are aware. I do not trust MS site at all.

I have wondered that too...I would think someone should oversee any contents being removed.

Neighbors also called LE to the house sometime the end of December. There was a van there with 2 guys going back & forth through the back. After a bit they carried a generator to the back and then it was noticed a large hose as well. LE came & spoke with them and apparently it was legit...whatever it was they were doing. Almost seemed like they may have been draining the pool. As far as I know, the pool was still being maintained..although, maybe it became green when the house was being robbed instead :(

I have wondered that too...I would think someone should oversee any contents being removed.

Neighbors also called LE to the house sometime the end of December. There was a van there with 2 guys going back & forth through the back. After a bit they carried a generator to the back and then it was noticed a large hose as well. LE came & spoke with them and apparently it was legit...whatever it was they were doing. Almost seemed like they may have been draining the pool. As far as I know, the pool was still being maintained..although, maybe it became green when the house was being robbed instead :(

Thanks for the updates!

WELL.....

1. the murder case: State answered a motion to compel from the defense and explained quite thoroughly that they did give them the discovery and all of the financial records they requested twice. The defense declined to view some of the financial records that the State had in 2 large blue bins in late August. Also the State is also waiting for lab results on some items that is still pending with the federal lab and defense has been made aware of this for a long time. The defense has received all but the pending results. The defense has all video and transcripts of CW as well in various formats. All documentation re Taylor S was disclosed in April 2016 and November 2017 to the defense. Basically, the state is asking for the motion to compel to be stricken since the defense received all but the pending lab results way before the defense filed this motion to compel....... JMO, but its obvious the defence is dragging their heels.

Foreclosure: Patrick stated that the house is not part of TS's estate and Mark is now sole and legal owner. Patrick also said in his sworn affidavit that the property was never transferred to the TS's family trust and the plaintiff in this case never filed in TS'S probate estate.

Interesting stuff!

WELL.....

1. the murder case: State answered a motion to compel from the defense and explained quite thoroughly that they did give them the discovery and all of the financial records they requested twice. The defense declined to view some of the financial records that the State had in 2 large blue bins in late August. Also the State is also waiting for lab results on some items that is still pending with the federal lab and defense has been made aware of this for a long time. The defense has received all but the pending results. The defense has all video and transcripts of CW as well in various formats. All documentation re Taylor S was disclosed in April 2016 and November 2017 to the defense. Basically, the state is asking for the motion to compel to be stricken since the defense received all but the pending lab results way before the defense filed this motion to compel....... JMO, but its obvious the defence is dragging their heels.

Foreclosure: Patrick stated that the house is not part of TS's estate and Mark is now sole and legal owner and has control of that asset.

Interesting stuff!

I thought the house was in foreclosure. If so, then he has no assets. If not, he has debts to pay. Am I missing something?

Since defense has almost all of what they wanted for some time the Judge should call their bluff....schedule a trial date...time to hear the truth from the State...and bluffs from the minions.

Thank you Oregonmamafor the updates.

I thought the house was in foreclosure. If so, then he has no assets. If not, he has debts to pay. Am I missing something?

Since defense has almost all of what they wanted for some time the Judge should call their bluff....schedule a trial date...time to hear the truth from the State...and bluffs from the minions.

Oops...I should have added that Patrick said in his sworn affidavit that the property was never transferred to the TS's family trust and the plaintiff in this case never filed a claim in TS'S probate estate. Ill edit my last post

Yes, foreclosure filed 2/16-18

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18WL-CWKSoFwqjeBT43_ppw3frls2H82Y/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

Source:
http://leeflclerk.govoffice3.com/?pri=0&tri=517

May 1, 2018 is court hearing for Curtis Wayne Wright. I believe this is his sentencing date.

Does anyone have info on court dates for MS and JR? I know there was a case management hearing end of Sept. Defense was ordered to meet with prosecution....per Naples News, July 14, 2017. I tried putting info in court docket but it kept coming up blank for MS and JR....not sure if it was me, the docket or nothing going on.

If anyone has any dates please post them. Thanks you in advance

Why do people think Mark had the girls playing on the roof?

He seems the braggart sort, the big 'I am'. Probably thought of himself as some kind of shock-jockey. I'm talking before murder entered his thought-process.

He seemed to like freaking neighbours out, taking the girls up there was probably another way of doing that.

It's hard to figure out a mindset like his. I wonder if he considered that impressive or intimidating.
Probably both, considering the all-round screwball he turned out to be.

May 1, 2018 is court hearing for Curtis Wayne Wright. I believe this is his sentencing date.

Does anyone have info on court dates for MS and JR? I know there was a case management hearing end of Sept. Defense was ordered to meet with prosecution....per Naples News, July 14, 2017. I tried putting info in court docket but it kept coming up blank for MS and JR....not sure if it was me, the docket or nothing going on.

If anyone has any dates please post them. Thanks you in advance
MS: 04/24/2018 Motions - Kyle, Bruce E 8:30 AM Courtroom 8-A
04/19/2018 Case Management Conference - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A

JRR: 04/19/2018 Case Management Conference - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A

https://matrix.leeclerk.org/

Ego...King of his glorious home and owner of his vast domain..., wife, kids, medical practice, workers, neighborhood, women...remember he is a "PM"... look at ME, look at ME, look at ME!! Let's not forget the orange cones in the street to stop EVERY vehicle to purchase a bracelet from the girls...and shooting off large fireworks regularly to rain on neighbors roofs and lawns...oh well.

I'm not convinced that his actions were strictly ego driven. From the first time hearing about the high risk behavior I wondered whether there were life insurance policies on the girls. :thinking:

Didn't have a chance to post the other day but MS mom was at the house a few days ago "jumping" TS vehicle. No one in the neighborhood realized it was still in the garage...anyway, someone else was there and they got it jumped and off she drove in the Mercedes. just an fyi...

Didn't have a chance to post the other day but MS mom was at the house a few days ago "jumping" TS vehicle. No one in the neighborhood realized it was still in the garage...anyway, someone else was there and they got it jumped and off she drove in the Mercedes. just an fyi...
Thanks! Appreciate you keeping us updated.. I find that very interesting! I wonder if she could get in trouble if not authorized by the estate or court. Wonder if she was worried about anyone seeing her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I thought the house was back in custody of the bank for failure to pay on the loan!? If so, how come she can still have access to the house.

Wonder what is going on. At least he is locked up and not out and about.

attachment.php

From last week... there are normally no vehicles in the driveway. The mercedes was in the garage and had to be jumped.

Attachments

• Sievers 1.jpg
    Sievers 1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 201
Is there still a hearing today at 830am? I have one listed on my calendar for MS. Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back