Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points. New to WS and trying to learn... Perhaps I am to dated and naive to understand the fast paced illicit and legal drug biz. LOL. Thanks for being kind in your scrutiny :)

I am so happy that you've joined and are bringing your clear thinking to the topic! Your opinion is valid too. Welcome!

Ah yes. With them on their vacation it would be the best time to go in. If they were good at gathering intel, they would know. Perhaps they didn't know?

As for the showing, I doubt with a property like that, anyone would be left alone to snoop. At least I would hope not!

I realize the theory is questionable but I haven't heard one that I didn't have reservations about. Even my own LOL

I don’t think they would snoop then, but get the lay of the land and make it so they can come back later. Why complicate with a murder

Well, I just had the thought that if the killers were from out of the country, and were leaving by airplane, they could not carry guns, because of metal detectors, so they would have to get rid of them, even it they were supplied to them here. It is just one more thing that could provide bullets, and other evidence that could be traced, so maybe it was much better for them to use neck compression as a method of killing, and I suspect that as professionals, they had been trained very well in how to do it quickly, and efficiently.

It also seems to me that they were ordered to display the bodies hanging. It is possible that someone wanted Barry to see Honey hanging as the last thing he saw, horrible as that sounds. Imagine the horror, if he was forced to walk into that pool room, by being strong-armed by one or two men who had just pulled his coat down, quickly zip-tied his wrists behind him, and maybe were holding a knife on him. Someone really wanted them to suffer just before they died in great fear, if that is the case. I think they also wanted to send a message to some others, possibly including the Sherman children, that this could happen to them. Just what the Shermans did to cause such wrath, I am not sure, but there definitely was an extremely intimidating message being sent in their method, and manner of death. IMO

You can have guns in checked luggage

Looks like things have come full circle back to the company being run by a non family member.Shades of the old Empire story...whose in charge.I think the company is vulnerable to being sold or possibly going public with its shares which makes it a whole different ball game.

Looks like things have come full circle back to the company being run by a non family member.Shades of the old Empire story...whose in charge.I think the company is vulnerable to being sold or possibly going public with its shares which makes it a whole different ball game.

Do the children care? Not one of them was working there

We did have way back someone saying that their dad worked for Apo and had just retired and felt that maybe some people at Apo wanted to go public with their shares .

We did have way back someone saying that their dad worked for Apo and had just retired and felt that maybe some people at Apo wanted to go public with their shares .

I suspect very few employees have shares.

I agree,but these would be people in upper management.The post was by someone way in the beginning who said some people were not happy because they wanted to go public according to her dad who had just retired from Apo.

I do not remember which article it was, but BS apparently gave very generous profit sharing bonuses to employees in lieu of shares. I do not recall whether the article specified whether profit sharing was with all employees or just managers.

I worked for a company that did deferred profit sharing at year end based on company earnings. The advantage over shares is the overall incentive to contribute to the bottom line and perform better. Motivation to work and perform better will be higher.

ETA: The company I worked also had a share purchase program as well.

Did you have something to tie your wrists back and have that removed after you would have passed out? I think that was part of the autopsy as reported by Greenspan (not refuted by LE)

I don’t recall any statements from LE or in MSM that suggested that the wrist bindings were removed after the victims passed out. They could well have been removed before the bodies were suspended from the railing.

I don’t recall any statements from LE or in MSM that suggested that the wrist bindings were removed after the victims passed out. They could well have been removed before the bodies were suspended from the railing.

But why would he put them on himself (he also had the same marks that showed this) and the remove them and then discard them in a place where LE could not find them and then hang himself. The wrist info was in MSM from Greenspan.

I do not remember which article it was, but BS apparently gave very generous profit sharing bonuses to employees in lieu of shares. I do not recall whether the article specified whether profit sharing was with all employees or just managers.

I worked for a company that did deferred profit sharing at year end based on company earnings. The advantage over shares is the overall incentive to contribute to the bottom line and perform better. Motivation to work and perform better will be higher.

ETA: The company I worked also had a share purchase program as well.

As a private company Apotex is limited to a maximum of 49 shareholders. The shares aren’t liquid, and dealing with minority shareholders who would have a minuscule position is a pain.

I would love to know the reason Jeremy DeSai resigned when he did.
He appeared to be Barry’s protege.
I’m sure BS must have been aware of whom JD was sleeping with.
He still had his finger on the pulse at Apotex and must have known where all the good information was coming from.

Im quite sure BS knew who JD was sleeping with, it was to his advantage to keep it that way.

Once Teva were on to them, 'someone' wanted JD out. Too much of a liability.

JD is probably also on the TPS list as well as his girlfriend. IE is a crime too.

I would love to know the reason Jeremy DeSai resigned when he did.
He appeared to be Barry’s protege.
I’m sure BS must have been aware of whom JD was sleeping with.
He still had his finger on the pulse at Apotex and must have known where all the good information was coming from.

Imo I believe that the Teva lawsuit has been settled already, and this will be announced soon. My rationale is that it is unlikely that JD resigned voluntarily and thereby surrendered Apotex funding his defence costs. Similarly, If Apotex fired him, I don’t believe they would want a disgruntled ex CEO as a co- defendant. Plus, BS is no longer around to mitigate, corroborate or refute JD’s testimony. Finally if they fired JD without settling the lawsuit first, the firing could be used in court as evidence or suggestion that the espionage allegations were in fact true, and Apotex fired him for it.
The fact that JD is no longer there suggests strongly to me that the suit has already been settled, or will be imminently. Let’s wait for the settlement announcement.

Apotex is owned by the Shermans, no one has shares except the family members.

Its a private company and BS was absolutely against going public.

But why would he put them on himself (he also had the same marks that showed this) and the remove them and then discard them in a place where LE could not find them and then hang himself. The wrist info was in MSM from Greenspan.

Hi. For clarity I didn’t say he removed them. The killers obviously removed them. My point was we don’t know if that was before or after death.

Imo I believe that the Teva lawsuit has been settled already, and this will be announced soon. My rationale is that it is unlikely that JD resigned voluntarily and thereby surrendered Apotex funding his defence costs. Similarly, If Apotex fired him, I don’t believe they would want a disgruntled ex CEO as a co- defendant. Plus, BS is no longer around to mitigate, corroborate or refute JD’s testimony. Finally if they fired JD without settling the lawsuit first, the firing could be used in court as evidence or suggestion that the espionage allegations were in fact true, and Apotex fired him for it.
The fact that JD is no longer there suggests strongly to me that the suit has already been settled, or will be imminently. Let’s wait for the settlement announcement.

As of January 26th of this year, there is NO settlement. Desai and girlfriend vs Teva is def a go, heading towards 'discovery' while both battle to have it stayed.

I think Desai was tossed out, as fast as possible. Apotex wants to fight this, not keep deadwood as a disgruntled employee whose legals they have to fund.

I doubt Teva will settle for Espionage, its taken very seriously in the business and they were caught red handed.

We shall see. Not anytime soon.

As of January 26th of this year, there is NO settlement. Desai and girlfriend vs Teva is def a go, heading towards 'discovery' while both battle to have it stayed.

I think Desai was tossed out, as fast as possible. Apotex wants to fight this, not keep deadwood as a disgruntled employee whose legals they have to fund.

I doubt Teva will settle for Espionage, its taken very seriously in the business and they were caught red handed.

We shall see. Not anytime soon.
There must have been a lot of mixed loyalties at Apotex, Mrs JD appeared pretty high up in the company too. Wonder if/ when she resigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member