George and Cindy have an interview airing on Monday! Cindy's threatening to sue Casey

Change our minds? that's never going to happen.

Exactly. I wonder if Dr. Oz followed the case from start through the Trial? Maybe we could tell him a few things about it, and why we feel she is guilty.
IMO she would never have reported Caylee as missing if Cindy hadn't of called it in, and CA would of continued to live her bella vita like nothing had ever happened.

Dr. Oz announced today that next Tues. Tony and one of his roommates will be on his show. Dr. Oz promoted the show as one that will change Casey Anthony's haters' mind about Casey Anthony.

I just saw the preview. Tony is not there, I think it's Nate and Clint.They testified as well as Clint's girlfriend, Maria K
Funny how Dr Oz describes them as the people who knew the real FCA and were her roommates..what a joke. What they knew was all a lie.

They didn't know her at all, everything she told them was a lie,she was a fake.
And for them being roommates, the 4 boys were roommates, they paid the rent, she was a bed mate to Tony L.She needed a place to stay because she couldn't go home without Caylee.

Exactly. I wonder if Dr. Oz followed the case from start through the Trial? Maybe we could tell him a few things about it, and why we feel she is guilty.
IMO she would never have reported Caylee as missing if Cindy hadn't of called it in, and CA would of continued to live her bella vita like nothing had ever happened.

I don't know if he followed or how closely followed the case but he knew about it.
He had Nancy Grace as a guest on his show last year discussing the case. The video can be found on Dr Oz website

Yeh right as if! Show me time stamped video of someone besides Casey killing Caylee in front of an entire arena full of sworn judges and I still wouldn't believe she's innocent. Ugh. I never liked Dr Oz but now more. Is anyone here gonna take one for the team and give the rest of us a report? TIA [emoji4]

I have my DVR set as well.
What can they say that we don't already know. We have their transcripts from police and prosecution interviews.
They didn't know she was a liar and a thief. She fooled them all.

I just saw the preview. Tony is not there, I think it's Nate and Clint.They testified as well as Clint's girlfriend, Maria K
Funny how Dr Oz describes them as the people who knew the real FCA and were her roommates..what a joke. What they knew was all a lie.

They didn't know her at all, everything she told them was a lie,she was a fake.
And for them being roommates, the 4 boys were roommates, they paid the rent, she was a bed mate to Tony L.She needed a place to stay because she couldn't go home without Caylee.

That promo really makes it seem like they (Nate & Clint) were really tight with fca and Caylee... I wonder if they will tell the viewers that these kids only knew fca for barely more than 31 days. And that Caylee was only around them a couple of times because TL didn't think it was appropriate for her to be hanging around with a bunch of college kids (rightfully so).... I know they never asked for any of this and it's not their fault, but it's so darn misleading when they talk about fca & Caylee's relationship as if they actually really knew them... And too much weight has already been given to that whole group's opinion of fca & Caylee, and what a great mom she was, etc...... Spending some time in the same room with someone is much different than actually knowing them and establishing a relationship with them...

All jmo.

Dr. Oz announced today that next Tues. Tony and one of his roommates will be on his show. Dr. Oz promoted the show as one that will change Casey Anthony's haters' mind about Casey Anthony.

Good luck with that I don’t think it’s going to work.

The only way it would change my mind is if it made me hate her even more...

All jmo.

Gross. Is she trying to test the waters again? The last thing I want to do right now is hear about her.

I think last time we heard from Clint and Nate all they had to say was that "Casey seemed very normal" and that she repeatedly promised Clint tickets to the Batman premiere that she would be able to get somehow through her job as an "event planner." One of them also repeatedly called her a liar and said that nothing she said could be trusted.

IIRC, they also said they liked having Caylee over at their apartment more than they liked having Casey over there.

Just an FYI

I have submitted a New Thread request for the Feb 13, 2018 Dr Oz show featuring Nate and Clint and Dr Oz show crime correspondent Melissa Moore

Watching Live PD and saw an ad for a 2-hour show on Memorial Day with George and Cindy. They showed Caylee's memorial cross which according to Facebook was stolen after they filmed this. Anyway, I was struck again by how heavy Cindy is. I remember Casey telling her mom from jail that she had to eat, that she lost too much weight that "I have always been this way" (thin) (which struck me as her being narcissistic). But anyway, it made me wonder if Cindy lost a lot of weight in those thirty days Caylee was missing which would speak to Cindy being a lot more worried about Caylee during that time than she had let on. I am someone who also loses weight when stressed and it just struck me for some reason.

I'm watching LivePD as well and noticed that too - I wouldn't have recognized Cindy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back