Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
and still you haven't answered my question, MM, if you can talk to her anytime why haven't you about this particular story? Makes no sense with all the other investigation you've done.

and still you haven't answered my question, MM, if you can talk to her anytime why haven't you about this particular story? Makes no sense with all the other investigation you've done.

I know your frustration with M.M. I'm wondering why he can't solve this crime.
And Kaithee's a very busy lady but is approachable esp if you have a possible clue to this case.

She won't tell me. How shall I force her to tell me?

I believe she has also signed a non-disclosure agreement. I am not party to that and she couldn't if she wanted to.

She won't tell me. How shall I force her to tell me?

I believe she has also signed a non-disclosure agreement. I am not party to that and she couldn't if she wanted to.

Okay. A "reliable source" and you "believe" she signed a non disclosure agreement. Investigatively you realize this means nada. Thank you for your answer.

MM I think you should write a memoir, outlining everything you've accumulated regarding this case, to be published posthumously so as not to betray any confidences until after you've gone. I think it would/could blow this case wide open.

( Not that I want that to happen anytime soon, obviously)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

MM I think you should write a memoir, outlining everything you've accumulated regarding this case, to be published posthumously so as not to betray any confidences until after you've gone. I think it would/could blow this case wide open.

I don't yet know enough. Still in the process of two things. Who are genuine suspects and most importantly the motive? If I knew that I could fill in the rest of the blanks.

When I checked last night I only got that there could be neither an affirmative nor denial that anything of this nature even exists. However, I did see and still have a copy of the first 16 page report and it was incredibly detailed and specific. But, on the other hand, it could have been a fake and I don't truly know. The names are real but now three are deceased fairly recently. All in their mid '50s. That is a true statement and confirmed.

I was six years old when SL, SS, and SM went missing....I will be 32 next week! I hate to think how much valuable information is gone with those who simply did not outlive the mystery. No guarantee that I will be alive and of sound mind when and if the truth is known....that said, I pray that those who need closure after 25, almost 26 years, live to know the truth.

Since Missouri Mule has sent me a message asking me "not" to address him "in the future"- and that was the message along with a "thank you" - I'll be honoring his request.

Refresh my memory: all of the graverobbers are still alive, correct? I'd like to know more about the dynamics of that group. Was one of them the "leader" who got the other two involved? I've weighed all of the theories, and I'm convinced that one of the graverobbers abducted and murdered the women, but I can't be certain which one. With a little more information about the pecking order among them, I probably could be.

I still think the parking garage should be cleared (on the chance that the tip came from someone who had inside information but fabricated the vision/dream story). However, if the women were killed by someone acustomed to breaking into graves, then it's possible that the women's bodies were hidden in existing crypts. That would make them difficult to find without a confession. LE isn't about to open every above-ground vault in the county looking for extra bodies.

I pretty much agree.

However, if the women were killed by someone acustomed to breaking into graves, then it's possible that the women's bodies were hidden in existing crypts. That would make them difficult to find without a confession. LE isn't about to open every above-ground vault in the county looking for extra bodies.

Not the first time I've seen this theory....quite brilliant, I think.

I have done extensive research on this mystery, so many rabbit holes. In the end, I think the most viable suspect is Carnahan. I think he knew Sherril and told her information that connected him to crimes. I think she was a liability to him. I think his intention was to get her and hide the remains on his property, which had many mine shafts. I think he was at the house when the girls arrived, I think the girls saw him and then went to bed. I think Sherrill and him got into a major conflict that maybe resulted in Sherrill saying she would reveal something. He flipped and killed her. He knew the two girls could place him at the scene or maybe heard something, so he killed them as well.

I have done extensive research on this mystery, so many rabbit holes. In the end, I think the most viable suspect is Carnahan. I think he knew Sherril and told her information that connected him to crimes. I think she was a liability to him. I think his intention was to get her and hide the remains on his property, which had many mine shafts. I think he was at the house when the girls arrived, I think the girls saw him and then went to bed. I think Sherrill and him got into a major conflict that maybe resulted in Sherrill saying she would reveal something. He flipped and killed her. He knew the two girls could place him at the scene or maybe heard something, so he killed them as well.

There's no evidence that anyone was killed inside the home. Everything points to a pre-planned abuction.

Refresh my memory: all of the graverobbers are still alive, correct? I'd like to know more about the dynamics of that group. Was one of them the "leader" who got the other two involved? I've weighed all of the theories, and I'm convinced that one of the graverobbers abducted and murdered the women, but I can't be certain which one. With a little more information about the pecking order among them, I probably could be.

I still think the parking garage should be cleared (on the chance that the tip came from someone who had inside information but fabricated the vision/dream story). However, if the women were killed by someone acustomed to breaking into graves, then it's possible that the women's bodies were hidden in existing crypts. That would make them difficult to find without a confession. LE isn't about to open every above-ground vault in the county looking for extra bodies.
Now that's an interesting theory!

This notion the perpetrators would kill their victims in the city and then bury them at a hospital - ah, the situational irony there - is unworthy of comment.

There's no evidence that anyone was killed inside the home. Everything points to a pre-planned abuction.

True. They were killed at a second location down near (according to my best evidence and sources) near Bull Shoals and remains probably scattered near Mark Twain State Forest.

The secret I have been endeavoring to discover and have yet to find is what the motive was. As best I can piece together it was the testimony that would have spilled from Suzie at trial having to do with the crypt vandalism. Whoever did this did want anything else to come out at trial so a plan was hatched to keep that from happening. But I hesitate to say it is proven fact. I run up against a stone wall when I probe into that. But that seems the most logical reason.

I think your reasoning skills are on sound footing. However, I worked with his wife for about seven years. If he had something to do with this it was a well kept secret. But I don't rule him out because he can't be ruled out. However, on the other hand, we know there is DNA on file for him which, if he were in the house would have pointed straight at him.

Based on information I deem reliable, and double or even triple sourced, one perp is/was in jail and the second one has been moving back and forth from Missouri into Arkansas and vice versa.

My best source, who had solid information and has seen actual records, is that he is a sexual deviant and on the street. He was seen on the job and that doesn't fit with Carnahan who had spent much of the past years in China. When he came back a state trooper who had the DNA recovered from Jackie Johns matched it up with his and he was convicted of her murder and is now in jail for life. I don't think he is likely to live that much longer being that he is terribly overweight now and a serious diabetic.

I met him one time in the state office elevator and was introduced to him by his then wife. Everyone in the area knew what he had done but there wasn't the evidence to put him away.

I don't think he did it. I'm sorry, but I can't agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53