CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red shirt picture holding rolled up posters, DT lanyard and striped shirts/wristbands.

View attachment 130062

I've been curious about that location. Looks like parking lot to me, but what do I know. Disney entrance?

<rsbm>

I believe the photo was taken in the parking lot of Northrop Grumman. Not sure which location DT worked at - Azusa maybe?

The lanyard around his neck says the company's name and his employee badge is attached. You can see the same ones in a picture of employees on the company's website: https://news.northropgrumman.com/ne...employees-help-identify-uss-monitor-artifacts

Thanks for that information.
So they went to bars and restaurants, but did not drink alcohol?

I am not buying it. I posted a photo of LT drinking from a wine glass - admitted - there could be some other beverage in it, but hey, it´s a wine glass.
attachment.php

According to her sister, LT started drinking and gambling after turning 40.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-hit-midlife-crisis-Louises-sister-says.html

Its a fallacy, that we in the tech world, are fluent, in all areas of the IT world.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Great point. For what it's worth, the people I know who are great at Photoshop are graphic artists and photographers. Computer skills won't necessarily help someone who doesn't have an 'eye' for how things are supposed to look.

I am not buying it. I posted a photo of LT drinking from a wine glass - admitted - there could be some other beverage in it, but hey, it´s a wine glass.
attachment.php
I cant tell whats in the glass but I know folks who go to tourist places, or to places like Applebee's, or Red Lobster, that sell alcohol, and dont drink alcohol. Even if she is drinking, I drink alcohol, and am a follower of Christ, as do many of my friends, no matter their religious upbringing. Its more about not getting drunk and stupid. If one has addiction problems then they should most certainly abstain.

attachment.php

Billy Bob’s—where the rodeo photo is alleged to have been taken—is more of a concert venue than just a bar/nightclub/watering hole. http://billybobstexas.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think anyone has said, in a home school setting, that the rules the allowed the Ts to set up a school, in 10 minutes, without any oversite at all, are shocking, at best. Annual in home checks for everyone and anyone? Ludicrous.

With all due respect I think many people are saying exactly that. Including some posters right here in this thread.

Red shirt picture holding rolled up posters, DT lanyard and striped shirts/wristbands.

attachment.php

I've been curious about that location. Looks like parking lot to me, but what do I know. Disney entrance?

Not sure if this is second pic PP referenced, but this other red stripe shirt pic appears to possibly, imo, be from a year or two after the rolled up tube red stripe shirt picture.

attachment.php

I think it is in the parking lot after a visit at Disneyland. They got posters inside.

In the second picture, people around the family are blurred, like the photo was take "over time" like in the old days?? Or were they blurred out? It seems to me they are in motion and the family is standing very still for a while for the photo.

About transportation. I wonder how many could fit into their mini van. They must have needed more than that van, one or two vehicles. What do you guys think? If they use three or four vehicles, one or two of the siblings must have driven??
Also, people have asked where they stayed for their Disneyland trips - in motels?

Why did they have four cars? Such an odd family, there are so many questions, guess that´s why we are here!

I think it is in the parking lot after a visit at Disneyland. They got posters inside.

In the second picture, people around the family are blurred, like the photo was take "over time" like in the old days?? Or were they blurred out? It seems to me they are in motion and the family is standing very still for a while for the photo.

About transportation. I wonder how many could fit into their mini van. They must have needed more than that van, one or two vehicles. What do you guys think? If they use three or four vehicles, one or two of the siblings must have driven??
Also, people have asked where they stayed for their Disneyland trips - in motels?

Why did they have four cars? Such an odd family, there are so many questions, guess that´s why we are here!

A PP proposed this could be DTs company parking lot, with a pretty convincing argument.

The second picture seems like a great Disney photo ops spot. I've never been. The choice of focus would give privacy to other tourists in the park as other people had their souvenir photo snapped all day long, imho.

There is a somewhat similar grandparents shot, but the grandparent faces aren't blurred so I won't post it here. The overwhelming # of different shots on different days over the years lends credence to the idea to me.

I think minivan is a misnomer. In the US what we call a minivan is called a people mover maybe?
They seem to have had a full size 12-15 passenger van but it is getting reported as minivan in the EU maybe?

Perhaps they have access to these via private insurance and prefer not to take away from instructional time.

Or- it's possible that you opt out because your school does not offer it at all. I opt out, in a legal paperwork sense, for this reason. There's no opting in. I also am required to fill out the reduced/free lunch form every year even though our school doesn't even offer a school lunch program. It's crazy!

In CA, vision and hearing screenings are required at certain intervals. I would assume your school system is in some sort of violation for not conducting mandated health services.

https://www.schoolhealthcenters.org...th-services/list-of-mandated-health-services/

I wonder what kind of education a woman like Louise who dropped out of high school could offer. Maybe the father did math and physics with the one boy allowed to go to college.

Or maybe the kids were plopped down in front of computers and did school on a computer program.

The oldest boy learned something somehow and he had to do schoolwork while in college,

We see from other horrible abuse cases on here that one child is singled out to die so maybe the oldest boy was a golden child for some reason, He still was starving as evidenced by his potluck eating.

I have been wondering about that.
Perhaps they needed him to "help" with the restraint and control of the other siblings and in return he got some special privileges (like an education, which he himself most likely asked for.)
But in no way TOO MUCH privilege, he himself was just as controlled as the other siblings and every bit as much of a victim. Yes, you can tell from his thin body and his gulping down food.

I hope this was not offensive. I am probably wrong, have just been wondering.

A PP proposed this could be DTs company parking lot, with a pretty convincing argument.

The second picture seems like a great Disney photo ops spot. I've never been. The choice of focus would give privacy to other tourists in the park as other people had their souvenir photo snapped all day long, imho.

There is a somewhat similar grandparents shot, but the grandparent faces aren't blurred so I won't post it here. The overwhelming # of different shots on different days over the years lends credence to the idea to me.

I think minivan is a misnomer. In the US what we call a minivan is called a people mover maybe?
They seem to have had a full size 12-15 passenger van but it is getting reported as minivan in the EU maybe?

We would call that a mini bus here.

Its a fallacy, that we in the tech world, are fluent, in all areas of the IT world.

I agree with that.
You´d need some artistic skills as well as computer skills to make convincing photoshop work.
I don´t believe either D or L Turpin possessed artistic skills at all.

I did a terrible job with the van explanation.

The Turpin van.

180117-turpin-torture-house-ac-514p_ea9c08599c10628747b7abfe4c38f370.nbcnews-fp-1024-512.jpg

Minivan in US, up to 7 passengers, Google image dodge caravan
download.jpeg

15 passenger van Google image
15-passenger-van-650x215.jpg

Great point. For what it's worth, the people I know who are great at Photoshop are graphic artists and photographers. Computer skills won't necessarily help someone who doesn't have an 'eye' for how things are supposed to look.

Exactly.
My cousin works in IT, but he doesn't know how to use Photoshop.
Like you, the people I know who are good at Photoshop are graphic designer.

IMO

attachment.php

Who said they didn't drink alcohol? Are you just guessing or is that stated somewhere? I may have missed it.

The picture I saw was NOT a minivan. I have a minivan and it holds 7 people. The van they had is a larger passenger van that could probably hold all 15 of them.

Also, they lived an hour from Disneyland so no need to stay in a hotel when visiting there. I have been to Disneyland literally hundreds of times and everyone gets those same pictures taken, standing the same way, in the same places. They are definitely real.

I also agree that the one with the striped shirts was taken at his work, since he is wearing his work badge. They probably had a "take your kids to work" day and one of the things they did was some kind of project where they received a poster at the end. You don't really get posters like that at Disneyland, and if they did have something like that at Disneyland, they would cost $20 each or more and no one could afford that!

Just because there are no pictures of them on rides, does not mean they did not go on rides! It just means that either no pictures were taken, or they didn't get posted. (Or they didn't go on rides, but you can't infer that just because there are no pictures posted.)

Who said they didn't drink alcohol? Are you just guessing or is that stated somewhere? I may have missed it.

I remember asking somewhere, and I was told they did not drink alcohol.
Can´t remember where it was. :/

I think these parents would happily squish all their kids in the same vehicle. :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288