Manorville Butcher ** ONLY **

I had read in another post about the maples being linked to this... Can any one give me info on that

A bar that seemed to be linked to these murders, in the discussion of the lisk. I was hoping to have the reasons explained by some one. I will see if I can find those posts

I just read that post and may have some insight. There is a legal uturn right by where gb4 were found. As far as the illegal uturns by the gb4 there is a surfing spot there, and also 4wd drive access for fishermen. I have definitely used that illegal uturn when getting dropped off to surf since u can only access by boat because there is no parking spots. I can assure u I am not the only one doing this and it's not just a SK doing this.

I don't know about the one in manorville though. I only have intimate knowledge of OP since I've been hanging out down there my entire life.

I belive that the butchers have two distinct killing styles from what I have read some victims I belive where found strangeled while others dismembered from books tha I hav read as well as Into the mind it could be possible that there are two Manorville killers operating. What I find strange is that in the killing season when they visited the man who knew JT in the Bronx he said that LE said JT was found in burlap now from the info available to the public that’s The GB4 signature. This is where things get confusing to me, it opens up different possibility’s.

I belive that the butchers have two distinct killing styles from what I have read some victims I belive where found strangeled while others dismembered from books tha I hav read as well as Into the mind it could be possible that there are two Manorville killers operating. What I find strange is that in the killing season when they visited the man who knew JT in the Bronx he said that LE said JT was found in burlap now from the info available to the public that’s The GB4 signature. This is where things get confusing to me, it opens up different possibility’s.
Its one killer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Its one killer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

So you belive that the the Gilgo 4 and the rest of the victims found along ocean parkway as well as victims In Manorville where killed by the same killer?

There a ot of speculation into the relevance of the Mandeville butcher and oak beach. People allege the butcher dumped his victims on Oak Beach. Some also say bittleroff dumped his victims on Oak Beach to keep his kill spree relevant. I'd like to get a feel of when people think the actual last time Bittleroff has even killed a victim.

There a ot of speculation into the relevance of the Mandeville butcher and oak beach. People allege the butcher dumped his victims on Oak Beach. Some also say bittleroff dumped his victims on Oak Beach to keep his kill spree relevant. I'd like to get a feel of when people think the actual last time Bittleroff has even killed a victim.

This is the thing that nags at me. There is NO WAY Bittrolff killed three sex workers in three months back in the 90s—dubbed The Left Shoe Murders—and then just stopped. SKs don’t work that way. And even if you want to argue that he was going through a very, very long cooling off period, I still wouldn’t buy it because those three victims were killed with RAGE. Someone who holds that much rage doesn’t just get it out of his system in his 20s with three murders in three months and then wash his hands of all that rage and bloodlust.

I’ve always heavily leaned toward Bittrolff as The Manorville Butcher. And I went back and forth for a while over whether LISK and The Manorville Butcher were one and the same, but as time goes on and little pieces of new info come to light, I think we actually do have one killer. (But I could change my mind on that again!)

I’ve really had it with SCPD (I know, we all have) and I can’t understand why they won’t go into more detail about Bittrolff. Is he still a top suspect? Has he been ruled out for ANY of the LISK or MB murders (being out of town or whatever)? Is there anything at all that doesn’t line up and makes him unlikely to be LISK and/or MB?

Seriously… SK Bittrolff is discovered a couple years after the LISK case blows up, he lives in the same town where the torsos of JT and VM were found (within 10 years of his Left Shoe Murders), and yet we’re left in the dark as to whether or not LE is even exploring a possible connection.

Furthermore, and now I’m really complicating things, it seems to me like there could be some similarities between the way the victims of Bittrolff’s Left Shoe Murders were found and the way the victims of The Eastbound Strangler were found. But I suppose that’s a thought for another thread…

Here is a post by inspctrgadget referencing The Maples:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11

Of note, there is additional discussion on same page.
I remember this.In past time...Jessica Taylor.. The DC..dog breeders ,the razors edge , remy's angels. She seems to be the only link between Ocean beach parkway and Manorville. Unless there is new stuff? Postable stuff ? Jessica went missing in Washington D.C.

I remember this.In past time...Jessica Taylor.. The DC..dog breeders ,the razors edge , remy's angels. She seems to be the only link between Ocean beach parkway and Manorville. Unless there is new stuff? Postable stuff ? Jessica went missing in Washington D.C.

Jessica Taylor was last seen around the Port Authority in Manhattan before she went missing. She and Valerie Mack were both dismembered in similar ways with torsos found in Manorville and skulls and hands (if I remember correctly it was skulls and hands) found off Ocean Parkway.

Jessica Taylor was last seen around the Port Authority in Manhattan before she went missing. She and Valerie Mack were both dismembered in similar ways with torsos found in Manorville and skulls and hands (if I remember correctly it was skulls and hands) found off Ocean Parkway.
I did incorrectly state she went missing from DC. What i mean was her last known address was in D.C.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back