Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police seized a portion of pipe early this morning (around 2 am) from the front area of 53 Mallory and city workers are now repairing the pipe. CP24

Police seized a portion of pipe early this morning (around 2 am) from the front area of 53 Mallory and city workers are now repairing the pipe. CP24
Strange. I'm again, having flashbacks to the Adam Strong investigation. I'm sincerely hoping it's nothing.

No. Only Andrew Kinsman has been associated with the human remains. The men listed as victims were ID'd via other methods, likely photographs.
I think there had to be something more than photos because Dean had not been reported missing. I think Deans name, maybe his ID was located at BMs apartment... maybe all of their ID's were kept by this .

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

A friend of Dean Lisowick was interviewed at the courthouse and stated that Dean has a daughter who would be around 15 now and may not know her father. CP24

As soon as I read that on CBC I messaged and called them repeatedly. It needed clarification if the bodies had been ID'd or corrected if it was wrong. As of 10 minutes ago it was corrected to the information we already knew, which is that only Andrew's remains have a positive ID so far, with 4 other charges and 5 other remains waiting to be ID'd. Hope this resolves the confusion.

As soon as I read that on CBC I messaged and called them repeatedly. It needed clarification if the bodies had been ID'd or corrected if it was wrong. As of 10 minutes ago it was corrected to the information we already knew, which is that only Andrew's remains have a positive ID so far, with 4 other charges and 5 other remains waiting to be ID'd. Hope this resolves the confusion.

Thanks for doing that, cstewart0985. I could believe my eyes when I first read that as I've been following this case closely. That was a huge screw-up. :(

ETA: I see they also added "The judge also ordered a publication ban, limiting what can be reported in the media."

Matt MacKinnon interview on his interactions with Bruce McArthur

[video=youtube;Ubk5adpA1J0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubk5adpA1J0[/video]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More of Bruce McArthur's acquaintances share disturbing interactions

[video=youtube;Mn29BpNerX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn29BpNerX0[/video]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McArthur used Alcoholics Anonymous meetings to try to pick up men: source

[video=youtube;84tvbZbduvU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84tvbZbduvU[/video]

^^^ don't think above links are working.

Shoot, guess the profile isnt publicly accessible,thought i tested that. The direct picture link should work though, the rest of that profile isnt very revealing at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shoot, guess the profile isnt publicly accessible,thought i tested that. The direct picture link should work though, the rest of that profile isnt very revealing at this point.

It works for me.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

It works for me.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

That link doesn’t work for me either. Is there any chance that someone could post a screenshot of the younger BM?

Thank you.

That link doesn’t work for me either. Is there any chance that someone could post a screenshot of the younger BM?

Thank you.

Hi there, unfortunately i believe its against the rules, but i'll send you via PM. Also have some other unseen pictures from other profiles that cant be posted here.

Hi there, unfortunately i believe its against the rules, but i'll send you via PM. Also have some other unseen pictures from other profiles that cant be posted here.

Would you be able to pm them to me too? Pretty new to the site and not sure how to work much yet. I’d really appreciate it!

Thank you.

This might not be the pic you wanted, but it is a young BM from his H.S. year book.
http://nationalpost.com/feature/bruce-mcarthur-small-town-sock-salesman-to-accused-serial-killer
attachment.php

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 291
Ontario John Doe's:

According to a database of missing people and unidentified remains compiled by the Ontario Provincial Police, authorities are still trying to identify at least 371 John and Jane Does who were found dead between 1964 and 2015 . Fifty of those people were found in Toronto; all but two were male.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/08/06/what-happens-to-the-unidentified-dead.html

Holy crap. That is staggering that more are males than females.

where does one look at sketches to see if there is one the might look like a younger BM - IMO- he just didn't start that late in his life. Also I think his victims not confined to just Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa