IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. No guarantees. In fact, at the 2/22/17 presser they couldn't guarantee us the voice was BG's.
Have they changed their opinion since? I think they did confirm the audio and pic were same person. I don't remember LE discounting an accomplice - does anyone recall?

There is info regarding this (track in large field) in the scanner thread. Sorry cannot be brought up here.

-Nin

Okay, good to know. Thank you! Then LE hopefully measured the track for future purposes. Superintendent Carter and we will see if a car played a role or not.

Have they changed their opinion since? I think they did confirm the audio and pic were same person. I don't remember LE discounting an accomplice - does anyone recall?
You're right. Carter has since been linking all together: somebody knows that voice,the way BG has his hand in his right pocket, and his gait, etc. Carter said on Dr. Phil a citizen of Delphi had an encounter with the man in the sketch. I don't know if he meant witness or accomplice. Encounter seems more than walking past. JMO

There have been several suggestions re the blue jacket.

These are what I can remember.

Thrift Shop
Amish builders
Truck Company Uniform
Prison release issue
Varsity
Reversible
Vest
Carhartt
Dickies

I've probably missed some but thought a list may help with occupations/hobbies etc.

http://www.jconline.com/story/life/faith/2014/05/23/indiana-packers-transport-service/9486523/

I know there were questions about IP employment and transport and found this interesting article about the actual shuttles.

Great find, Shire!! Thanks, yes, I had asked about this...lots of potential information here!!!

‘Wheels for Work’ ministry gives riders a second chance
May 23, 2014
http://www.jconline.com/story/life/faith/2014/05/23/indiana-packers-transport-service/9486523/

"It was Thursday afternoon and Matthew Savage lingered near the doors of the Marathon Gas station near the corner of Ferry and Ninth streets. He was waiting for a shuttle to give him a ride to Indiana Packers Corp. in Delphi where he works.

Snip

"...currently homeless and staying in the overnight shelter at Lafayette Urban Ministry."

Snip

".... the shuttle, a white van with a large eagle painted on it, will arrive close to 2 p.m. like it always does..."

Snip

"The shuttle service is called Wheels for Work and is a ministry of Hope Cathedral church in Lafayette. The small church’s pastor, Kim Dickens, started the service 18 months ago to initially help the downtrodden — the homeless or those with criminal records — find employment and keep it.

The shuttle takes job seekers to Indiana Packers during the week to apply for a job. It takes new hires to physicals and orientation. It also transports paid employees as long as they need a ride for a weekly fee of $60.

The shuttle even picks up job seekers from Tippecanoe County Community Corrections."

Snip

"...doing ministry in the Tippecanoe County Jail."

Snip

"Even though the shuttle transports about 30 job applicants a week to the pork production plant, there’s still a need, he said."

[h=1]Delphi group collects plastic caps to create benches, tables for Libby & Abby's memorial ballpark[/h]
https://www.theindychannel.com/news...ches-tables-for-libby-abbys-memorial-ballpark

"[FONT=&quot]Volunteers are collecting caps from water bottles, laundry detergent containers, medicine bottles and deodorants that will be used to build benches for the girls' memorial ballpark. "
[/FONT]

"..[FONT=&quot] grinds up the bottle caps, melts them down and molds them into benches and picnic tables."[/FONT]

There have been several suggestions re the blue jacket.

These are what I can remember.

Thrift Shop
Amish builders
Truck Company Uniform
Prison release issue
Varsity
Reversible
Vest
Carhartt
Dickies

I've probably missed some but thought a list may help with occupations/hobbies etc.

I often wonder if they should have made a mannequin of BG with the same build and identical clothing to jog people’s memory. But perhaps it wouldn’t have helped at all given so many men in the Indiana and nearby States dress like this.

I hope the number of tips have increased from the press conference.

I have to say I don't understand the vitriol regarding AG and MS.

They have provided us with info that no other media have had. They were spot on with their extradition predictions And I, for one, check their feed on a regular basis as I know a lot of other posters do too.

I especially remember the AG interview with Sheriff Leazenby where he admitted he had mispoken re the DNA. That was the first I had seen and I was impressed. They have a way of disarming LE and getting a real quote from officials

Yes they are amateurs, but there is nothing wrong with that. I do not think that their record or their personal history should be commented upon on here. It isn't relevant or on topic - only their items in the media thread are relevant IMO.

https://www.theindychannel.com/long...he-murders-of-liberty-german-abigail-williams

An oral history of the murders.

"[FONT=&]For the past 12 months, the city of less than 3,000 people has been focused on solving the girls’ murders.

[/FONT][FONT=&]With little visible progress on the case, Delphi remains on edge, knowing that Abby and Libby’s killer is still out there."[/FONT]

"February 2018

ISP Supt. Carter: “I’ve said all along, as long as I’m in this role and breathing, we’re not leaving the City of Delphi in Carroll County, Indiana, we’re just. And if we get to the point where we have exhausted the leads that we currently have in the queue then we’re going to start all over again.”

Clif Williams (Abby’s Grandpa): “To lose her was not even on the radar. You never thought of anything like that and now to have this happen, I still don’t know how to live without her.”

ABBY | Grandpa Clif on life without his best friend

Clif Williams: “I learned early on when I was processing this that I can’t wait for him to get caught to feel better because that's never going to happen. My heart’s broken and if they catch him tomorrow, my heart’s still broken. If he’s off the street he’s not going to do this to someone else’s family – but I can’t wait for that to happen.”

Carrie Timmons (Libby’s Mom): “I have a hard time believing that it’s been a year but there are times when it almost seems like it’s been forever since I saw her face. Time certainly hasn’t changed anything. They say time heals all wounds but honestly, I think it gets worse. You just learn a new normal, that’s it.”"

"February 2018 (cont. from the above post):

Kelsi German (Libby’s older sister): “This year has been a year about Libby. I’ve been doing everything I can to make Libby proud… Living the life she deserved to live. When I swim, I swim every stroke for my sister.”

Pastor Todd Ladd: “We have to be able to live where justice will occur on this side of the grave or the other side of eternity. But what I’m a firm believer is that justice will occur. I just don’t know when that will happen… The evil that was done is indescribable but the good that we see in this community is equally indescribable.”

Trish Mendel (Hometown Shirts and Graphix): “The girls are on everyone’s minds. We wake up thinking about them and go to bed thinking about them. For me and many others we hope they find the person who did this to give the Patty’s and Anna peace of mind and closure.”

LIBBY | Libby's older sister is swimming for her | Libby's mother describes their last conversation

Becky Patty: “The girls don’t get to make their mark on the world so it’s up to us to make that mark for them.”

Mike Patty: “Time has stopped for us.”

Anna Williams: “There are still days it’s very fresh that she’s just in the next room, she’s just at school... the bus,” said Anna Williams. “There’s a lot of moments every day that it hits you somewhere that this is real, but it’s still every day.”"

https://www.theindychannel.com/long...he-murders-of-liberty-german-abigail-williams

I have to say I don't understand the vitriol regarding AG and MS.

They have provided us with info that no other media have had. They were spot on with their extradition predictions And I, for one, check their feed on a regular basis as I know a lot of other posters do too.

I especially remember the AG interview with Sheriff Leazenby where he admitted he had mispoken re the DNA. That was the first I had seen and I was impressed. They have a way of disarming LE and getting a real quote from officials

Yes they are amateurs, but there is nothing wrong with that. I do not think that their record or their personal history should be commented upon on here. It isn't relevant or on topic - only their items in the media thread are relevant IMO.
BRAVO! I watched MS ask Sgt. Riley(who was very respectvlful to MS) a question we've all been wondering and MS actually was told something valuable. They are constantly asking important questions. Greeno asked Carter a question at the 2/13/18 presser and Carter was respectful too. Why can't we be?

In the most recent PC it seems to me that with their continued use of singular terms ("someone's brother", etc) and lack of mention of an accomplice that this is the only person involved, or at least that they waaaaant us to know about being involved...moo. IF there's a possibile accomplice this is info being kept close to the vest, jmo. I lean towards a single perp, moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage