CA CA - Stacey Smart, 51, Lewiston, Trinity Co, 12 Oct 2016

No further leads at all?

Where are you, Stacey?

I haven't popped in here in a long time (due to accidently erasing all links in my favourites bar sometime ago). It saddens me that there's still no news on Stacey's whereabouts :( Not good!

Where are you, Stacey? Somebody knows something...SPEAK UP NOW!! :mad:

When I saw this thread at the top I hoped it meant there was a break in the case. Sad that Stacey is still missing.

When I saw this thread at the top I hoped it meant there was a break in the case. Sad that Stacey is still missing.

Me too - Stacey went missing around the same time as Sherri Papini, correct?

Would have been nice if some new information from LE came forth on Stacey...

Four years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 90 still missing

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ne-s-missing-america-90-still-missing-n826516

That California Five sounds like an interesting case. I lived in the Bay Area at that time, and I never even heard of that. I hope the police are investigating it as a possible serial killer. If the cases are not related, that would be an amazing coincidence, for that many men to disappear in one area, in a relitivly short period of time. I can't believe that is getting so little publicity.

Popped in after nearly a year away, hoping for some news. Sad.

Kim Kemp joins with the Northcoast Journal in exploring those missing in the Emerald Triangle...Humboldt, Trinity and Mendocino counties. She lists everyone missing in the three counties...at least the ones she could find listed.

Note the event for the families of the missing in Sacramento June 9-10. Quoting Kym’s beautiful writing....

[FONT=&quot]Long after the missing posters on those who have vanished have faded and blown away in the wind, some family members will keep vigil. Some will keep vigil silently–barely acknowledging out loud the loose thread that caught on their heart when their loved one vanished and which now threatens to unravel their life. Some will keep vigil by reaching out to the media or police or both on a regular basis, hoping even decades after their loss that they will get answers. They hope but, at the same time, they fear to know for sure that their loved one is dead.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you have a family or friend missing, an event this June 9 in Sacramento may be helpful to you. This free event will have law enforcement available to help record information. Family members can give DNA samples if they choose to help with identification. They are also “encouraged to bring photos, along with medical and dental records of their missing loved ones.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

http://kymkemp.com/2018/02/01/who-is-missing-in-the-emerald-counties/

:Bumping for Stacey:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2002670450006461&id=1565818313691679

Stacey wasn't homeless but this missing page recently posted this flier-

https://www.facebook.com/MissingHomelessOrg/
ee6afac9db6e8f236ad53da9fc8cf704.jpg

I am so sick and tired of the most obvious perps always getting away with murder. We all know that the last to see her is the guilty party. Probably still tending a bar somewhere nearby.

I am so sick and tired of the most obvious perps always getting away with murder. We all know that the last to see her is the guilty party. Probably still tending a bar somewhere nearby.

I don't know that. I don't think this case is that simple. If it was it would have solved two years ago. There are plenty of cases where the last person to see victim, was not guilty.

I don't know that. I don't think this case is that simple. If it was it would have solved two years ago. There are plenty of cases where the last person to see victim, was not guilty.

A “no body” case is never simple, unfortunately.

Interesting case. Having read it to date, I find myself wondering about the trailer park at the marina. Stacey had an Airstream trailer, and they are pretty distinctive. I decided to investigate photography of the park. I began by applying maximum zoom to the oblique photo contained in the thread. It seemed to show a park of modular homes rather than mobile trailers. I then went to Google ground view. This allowed me to "stroll" down the boulevard and look into the park, but did not allow me into the park's interior. Finally, I resorted to overhead photography via Google.

All three photo peeps show a trailer park that apparently do not contain mobile trailers; instead, the trailers are actually modular homes.

I find myself wondering which one she lived in before her disappearance.

Stacey had an Airstream trailer, and they are pretty distinctive. I decided to investigate photography of the park. I began by applying maximum zoom to the oblique photo contained in the thread. It seemed to show a park of modular homes rather than mobile trailers. I then went to Google ground view. This allowed me to "stroll" down the boulevard and look into the park, but did not allow me into the park's interior. Finally, I resorted to overhead photography via Google.

Bing Maps shows the interior of the park.

MapsMaps

Great catch, Kaaboom! I looked about using Bing, and concluded the same thing as I did before. This park seems to be for nonmobile home trailers, not free range RVs and 5th wheel trailers. I am left wondering just where Stacey's Airstream was parked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back