Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mari Gilbert states at 7:14 that the police didn't arrive until 45
minutes after the call (I'm guessing she means Gus Coletti's call)

[video=youtube;unpB6HLsDCM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unpB6HLsDCM[/video]

TRANSCRIPT? Does this mean there is no tape or it is not available for the lawyer? Is this nothing more than a load of Bullfeathers?

TRANSCRIPT? Does this mean there is no tape or it is not available for the lawyer? Is this nothing more than a load of Bullfeathers?
I hate how the media outlets report.
A direct quote would be helpful.
One outlet claims the judge asked for the transcript.
Another outlet claims the judge asked for the 911 tape.

The tape is not the smoking gun no matter how much emphasis we put on insisting it's release to the public. Shannons unfortunate demise will never be met with the answers her family feels are dependant upon the release of her last few moments alive. The victims in the investigation were carefully placed together on a specific stretch of land. Her death being ruled an accident isn't simply a theory it' fact. I love the article that claims Shannon may have been tortured before her death because their is nothing about Shannon death to imply she was ever tortured. To say due to her hyoidd bone missing it may have been drilled out while she was alive is purely speculation.

The tape is not the smoking gun no matter how much emphasis we put on insisting it's release to the public. Shannons unfortunate demise will never be met with the answers her family feels are dependant upon the release of her last few moments alive. The victims in the investigation were carefully placed together on a specific stretch of land. Her death being ruled an accident isn't simply a theory it' fact. I love the article that claims Shannon may have been tortured before her death because their is nothing about Shannon death to imply she was ever tortured. To say due to her hyoidd bone missing it may have been drilled out while she was alive is purely speculation.

No the tape is not needed.
There was one man with her in the house, and followed her
to Coletti's

Coletti has ALWAYS said pak went after Shannan.

Pak killed Shannan

it's a VERY simple equation, unfortunately, a moron like John Ray
cannot connect the dots.

Pak very well could have killed Shannon over the money but he didn't carefully place all these other bodies on this beach. The guys who did this probably never even met Shannon. The fact that her disappearance brought light to all these other bodies is purely irony at its finest.

Alex went to Oak Beach unannounced to search for Shannan ALONE
on May 3. He met Tom Cannning and Karen Gambino at the gate
Both Canning and Gambino told Alex they heard her screams.

Brennan called Canning to say a woman was at her door desperately
trying to open the door and gain entry. Brennan saw she was afraid for her life.
SO, Canning lives along Anchor Way and Gambino lives across the
street from peg leg. so don't believe Michael Pak that lying sack of shyte,
when he said he lost Shannan. He caught up with her and taught her a lesson
for screaming in his face, and he took her phone.

Attachments

• canning brennan hackett.png
    canning brennan hackett.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Why is it that we know the exact time of BBrennan's 911 call but almost every source, still left on the internet, states that GC was up shaving just before 5:00 AM and he called 911 ABOUT 5:30 AM. There is no specific time for this call.

Shannan made a 23 minute call starting at 4:51 AM and ending at 5:14 AM.
8 minutes later B Brennan calls 911 at 5:22 AM.

Early reports put LE arriving at about 5:55-6:00 AM and GC as saying he called 911 around 5:30 AM. Original reports had LE arriving about 40-50 minutes after SG initiated her call to 911.

One year after the first bodies were found, Newsday began reporting that BB called at 5:22 AM and that LE sources report arriving about ten minutes after the BB call.

Of course we have no idea how long that BB call lasted. Let's go with the minimum, of say one minute, to call in report, give address, phone number, description, etc.

Now, wouldn't that put LE arriving at almost the exact time that GC made his call and then MP, rolls down the street,SG runs off and MP talks to GC and follows SG.

Isn't it possible that SG ran out of JB's, turned right down Anchor, banged on a few doors, got no help and ran to GC's. At that point if GC's 911 call was at 5:30ish, then SG was nearer the OP and the gate. MP could have seen her and followed her out just before the LE arrived. BUT, MP stated he searched the OP and gave up and left the Oak Beach area at 6:00 AM.

It would be very nice to know via which bridge he left and which bridge LE used to come in...
Wow! So, do you believe it is possible that SG was at BB's house BEFORE she went to GC's house? Why do we never here from GC's wife? Do you think it is possible that GC never even called 911? I do not find GC trustworthy, and I do not like how he laughs in an interview. I have also seen him quoted as stating SG was deceased before she was even found. Why none of these people suggest to the cops to watch the video THAT morning is a real indicator that they were hiding something. I realize this an old post, and now we have the access to more statements. Trying to piece the events together is frustrating when no one seems honest. At this point in 2021, I find BB to be the most trustworthy. However, I am questioning every detail constantly.

Wow! So, do you believe it is possible that SG was at BB's house BEFORE she went to GC's house? Why do we never here from GC's wife? Do you think it is possible that GC never even called 911? I do not find GC trustworthy, and I do not like how he laughs in an interview. I have also seen him quoted as stating SG was deceased before she was even found. Why none of these people suggest to the cops to watch the video THAT morning is a real indicator that they were hiding something. I realize this an old post, and now we have the access to more statements. Trying to piece the events together is frustrating when no one seems honest. At this point in 2021, I find BB to be the most trustworthy. However, I am questioning every detail constantly.

We can be pretty sure GC called 911, because he then went to the gate to let them in. If he did not call, why would he go to let the police in?

Shannan Gilbert’s grave in Amityville cemetery lies eight miles from where she went missing in May 2011 after visiting a client at Oak Beach, a spit of sand dotted with holiday homes on New York’s Long Island, three miles short of Gilgo Beach, where her remains were found eight months later.

Gilbert’s final resting place, with a simple headstone at the back of the cemetery inscribed with her dates – 24 October 1986 – 13 December 2011 – speaks to an enduring mystery of how she, along with 10 or more other women, mostly sex workers who advertised on Craigslist, ended up dead along the same stretch of scrubby barrier marshes more than a decade ago.

13 December is not the date Gilbert went missing. A year and seven months earlier – 1 May 2010 – she’d made a frantic 22-minute call to 911 from the area and reportedly said: “They are trying to kill me.” She knocked on two neighbor’s doors, before disappearing back into the night. Three other 911 calls were made that night. One call was from Gilbert’s client Joseph Brewer and two were from the neighbors.

During the search for Gilbert, police found four more sets of remains later identified as Melissa Barthelemy, Maureen Brainard-Barnes, Megan Waterman, and Amber Lynn Costello. The Gilgo Four, as they became known, had been discarded in a similar fashion, 500ft apart, each swathed or covered in burlap sack cloth.

Six more bodies were found in the same area at about the same time. Their dates of death, too, speak to the uncertainty that pervades the case of the Long Island serial killer. Police initially said they believed Gilbert drowned by accident, which few believed, and a medical examiner’s autopsy proved inconclusive.
Long Island serial killer case: after 11 years, could answers be coming?

We can be pretty sure GC called 911, because he then went to the gate to let them in. If he did not call, why would he go to let the police in?
but why would he have to go to the gate to let the cops in? makes no sense, cops have access to these types of gates in the event of an emergency, just like the fire dept.

but why would he have to go to the gate to let the cops in? makes no sense, cops have access to these types of gates in the event of an emergency, just like the fire dept.

It’d still be normal to go meet them rather than letting them search for a house in an area that we know from Shannan’s call was not easy to navigate and didn’t have good signage.

We do know Gus Colletti definitely called the police from multiple witnesses. It’s been widely debated too because Coletti said she came to his house and he let her in to his home and offered her a seat, but on the tape it appears he doesn’t let her in the house at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991