Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
I get the feeling that Judge Berland sees through the b.s.

Fingers crossed.

I get the feeling that Judge Berland sees through the b.s.

Fingers crossed.

A certain person I know knows all this cast of characters pretty well. That person knows who the judge is closely associated with in Suffolk County. In other words: He can't be trusted. I was told he is good friends with Oheka Castle owner Gary Melius.

He is, after all a Suffolk County judge. I'm leaning to B.S. at this point in time.

A certain person I know knows all this cast of characters pretty well. That person knows who the judge is closely associated with in Suffolk County. In other words: He can't be trusted. I was told he is good friends with Oheka Castle owner Gary Melius.

He is, after all a Suffolk County judge. I'm leaning to B.S. at this point in time.
Google Bullying tactics used against Huntington matters group.

Google Bullying tactics used against Huntington matters group.

I have no doubt that somewhere along the way of this release of SG's 911 tape/transcript to the judge absolutely nothing will be gained. 'Seems that everyone in legal/political/law enforcement power is corrupt... thoroughly or partially. 'Ain't no justice.

Can political contributions be found by searching this link?

http://www.elections.ny.gov/ContributionSearchA.html

I have no doubt that somewhere along the way of this release of SG's 911 tape/transcript to the judge absolutely nothing will be gained. 'Seems that everyone in legal/political/law enforcement power is corrupt... thoroughly or partially. 'Ain't no justice.

Can political contributions be found by searching this link?

http://www.elections.ny.gov/ContributionSearchA.html
The victims families have been quite for to long. Its time for them to head back to Oak Beach and demand action.
The media from near and far should be invited.
LE claims they are investigating?
Prove them to be the liars they are.
They are probably more concerned about Leannes client list.
Which brings me to my next thought.
She told LH that LE contacted her.
Where would they have gotten her number from?
Whos on her client list?

Changes? Keep in mind the investigation into Burke, Spota, etc. came out of the Brooklyn and Manhattan FBI offices. It didn't come out of Melville. They used Melville to process Burke.

When the FBI came to my house to interview me they came from MANHATTAN from the anti-corruption unit.

The question you must ask is what was Ms.Hart doing all that time when she was head of the LI Field Office.

One of the prior FBI chiefs at Melville was a more than frequent visitor at Oheka Castle. Even Jim Burke was there.regaling his minions on how he kicked the hell out of the car thief.

Saw this in newsday today.. remember in the killing season when a guy named Foti was named as lisk on wikipedia. The story was that someone from an scpd precinct made the wikipedia edit about foti. He was in suffolk corrections. Anyway, heres the follow up. Take note. His name is misspelled and butchered in the article.

Suffolk approves $300G settlement for 3 women detainees

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/suffolk-jail-settlements-1.17411992

Snip..

Suffolk lawmakers approved a $300,000 legal settlement Thursday for three women who said a correction officer harassed and assaulted them sexually at the Suffolk County Correctional Facility in Riverhead.

Catherine Andes, Michele Atkinson and Sharon Watts, all of whom live on Long Island, will each receive $100,000 from the county, plus $2,000 from corrections officer John Foti, according to their attorney, Darnley Stewart of Outten & Golden in Manhattan.

In a 2013 federal lawsuit, the three claimed misconduct by Fonti while they were pre-trial detainees between April 2009 and August 2010 and charged that his supervisors ignored their complaints or threatened them with retribution if they kept speaking out.

Atkinson is a whole other story in its own rite. In many ways it is better than some of the stuff we write here. Also, keep in mind that Burke's hooker girlfriend, Lowrita Rickenbacker hit the lotto jackpot when she sued for the same thing and got $85,000.00. It seems as though inflation has risen the payoff 100k. I THINK IT WILL AMAZE YOU IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON.

Other than Burke, Hackett and Bitrolff,

are there names that anyone has
as a p.o.i. for LISK?

There are at least another POIs, IMHO, but not of Interest to the former DA Tom Spota.

There are at least another POIs, IMHO, but not of Interest to the former DA Tom Spota.

I don't care who is of interest to Spota - Spota didn't arrest ANYONE in this case,

so - can you give me some names......for a POI in this case
other than Burke, Hackett and Bitrolff

I don't care who is of interest to Spota - Spota didn't arrest ANYONE in this case,

so - can you give me some names......for a POI in this case
other than Burke, Hackett and Bitrolff

Those 3 are considered POI only in wild talks on the different boards. Burke was crooked cop. Hackett was crooked and discredited doctor. And yea, lets dump everything on Bitrolff as they did last year, rather then investigate evidence which pointed to their cop. So none of the mentioned three would be considered by serious reporters to be Lisk.

By the way, was not it you who posted few weeks ago that they arrested Lisk?

YUP

He already is.
it's only a matter of time before the Feds reveal their case.

C ya.

The one thing I am pretty sure of is it all revolves around BURKE. Not saying he did it. Not saying he didn't. But somehow, somewhere in the mix of it all Burke will pop up. My believe is all the people that were on top of the POI list that Spota personally took off the suspect list are probably connected to Burke.

Those 3 are considered POI only in wild talks on the different boards. Burke was crooked cop. Hackett was crooked and discredited doctor. And yea, lets dump everything on Bitrolff as they did last year, rather then investigate evidence which pointed to their cop. So none of the mentioned three would be considered by serious reporters to be Lisk.

You've taken the quote out of context. As Hawk has stated repeatedly for years, Feds in Melville are corrupt. Ever hear of Whitey Bolger? Well his main connection was John Connolly, the FBI guy investigating Bolger. Connolly fed Bolger every tip Bolger needed to stay just ahead of the FBI.

Yes, I do believe ALL roads lead to Burke. I believe they do, yes, I do.

I do NOT believe Burke is LISK, but he's in that smarmy mix.

I really didn't say the FEDS in Melville were corrupt but there are (IMO) some serious problems that needed to be addressed. We have been fed a lot of Hokum over the years about how great they are. It's not like I wouldn't want them on my side in a case, but come on !

A person I know went to Melville to make a complaint about something other than SCPD/Lisk etc. While there this person happens to mention Burke. Agents are aghast. Tell this person NOT to mention that name again as it isn't allowed to be uttered in the office. Person is given a phone number of the FBI office in Manhattan, and was given the names of an agent and his supervisor. What does that tell you?

You don't mean the LT of police that regularly 'interviewed' gals in the office behind the desk? The one that knocked up a 15 year old black girl and had to pay the family off? Please, stop the BS. I personally spoke to a retired cop that said it routine for this cop to do this.

A person I know went to Melville to make a complaint about something other than SCPD/Lisk etc. While there this person happens to mention Burke. Agents are aghast. Tell this person NOT to mention that name again as it isn't allowed to be uttered in the office. Person is given a phone number of the FBI office in Manhattan, and was given the names of an agent and his supervisor. What does that tell you?

I don't know. What does that tell me?
WHY weren't they allowed to say Burke's name?
Cuz those peeps were his buddies?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back