MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mom wanted her to come back home,,. Her dad wanted absolutely NOTHING to with all’no. So I’m sure he wasn’t happy!
And Alex loved spending time with run her mom... but perferd her father not be anywhere. around

So she was 30 years old in a committed relationship and moved home to live with her parents in a rural area ~70 miles one way from work because her mom asked her to? I'm not buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That interview was over an hour long... they showed, in total, maybe 3-4 minutes in the entire 15 minute segment... the vast majority of things I brought up about her parents suspicions behaviors were left out. The gun found in their closet, many things I had noticed about Franz, not going to his own daughters birthday party that we had for Ally at her moms house 2 months after she was killed, as one example, was edited out. And entire part where I show Chris Hanson text messages from Alex the days leading up to her death talking about getting engaged, talking about marriage, telling each other we love each other.... text messages from her mom talking about Franz’s uncaring behavior and attitude after Alex’s death and his “just get over it” attitude toward he mother.... I showed all of these text messages to Chris Hanson, I even sent all of them to the producer of the program.

Now, I have absolutely no idea why they deliberately left these things out. They never even mentioned I had showed all the text messages to back up my claims.
The final thing worth mentioning is probably the most important Vera.... Back about a year ago I had began to wonder whether her parents ever agreed take polygraph tests. I didn’t care so much what the results might be as I did about whether or not they had refused or agreed to take one. It was a time when I still talked to Nikki and I had began to grow more and more suspicions, and asking more and more questions. I later thought... i asked a lot of question about Franz and I heard a lot of her defenses she made for him, but never once did she talk about polygraphs. IF they had both agreed to take, and both passed, you think she would have mention it in her defense somewhere.
Then in watching the interview, I again noticed no mention of their polygraph tests at all, not a word. I also noticed Chris Hanson never brought it up either. I mean, this is an interview of 2 suspects in a homicide investigation were talking about here, right?
So I contacted the producer for crime watch daily multiple times today asking why Alex’s parents never mentioned passing a polygraph test for some reason, and why they weren’t never asked about taking one in their interview considering they’re both still suspects in this murder...
He dodged this question multiple times and I was getting a sense he really didn’t want to answer it for some reason, so eventually I told him to stop dodging and just give me a straight answer!
Then he sent me this...
“We are not able to discuss the unaired interaction we had with her parents, or the decisions made not to air it. We have no further comment. Take care.”
Well, obviously the decision not to air it wasn’t because Nikki and Franz said, “We both agreed to take it, and we both passed”... or they had agreed to the interview only under the condition that certain thing, like polygraphs, weren’t discussed.
So ask yourself, who’s really trying to hide things here, and what are they trying to hide exactly? And how dare Nikki say a single word about my polygraph results, meanwhile her and Franz are making deals not to be ask about it themselves, or refused to answer when asked and have it edited out.

TV shows do what they like. They are not necessarily accurated in any way. Ratings.

That crimewatchdaily article is very interesting.
But Ally's parents had told a different story.

They say the reason you and Ally broke up was because she found out you are on a dating site.

"That is not the reason we broke up," said Sutherland.

Were you on the dating site?

"I was on a dating site, yes," said Sutherland.

Even though you were seeing Ally?

"We had grown apart because of the marriage thing. The marriage thing was a huge issue," said Sutherland.

I'm new here. I joined to follow along on another case and thought of this board while reading the local newspaper's FB page this morning. The supposed boyfriend commented on a post about this case. I'm not sure it's ok to link or not but it's on the TriCounty Times FB page.
Welcome to Websleuths, laclark17! You may link to msm media and post comments but not post the actual comment.

I completely understand the amount of confusion swirling this area. The vast Major of the confusion comes from Mom who will change aspects the seriously of the relationship I had with all based on how she feels about me that day.

I completely understand the amount of confusion swirling this area. The vast Major of the confusion comes from Mom who will change aspects the seriously of the relationship I had with all based on how she feels about me that day.

Combat: any luck on becoming a verified insider?

No, I just haven’t gotten around to it...
I’ve been really focused my more recent hobby.... being anihilated by all media generall!

I think most of us who follow true crime cases have come to the point where we view these entertainment/crime shows with a healthy dose of skepticism. I also don't see why a parent would not be considered a suspect. It's not like its never happened before.

I am interested in learning more about the parents.

WTH is going on here?!

https://www.tctimes.com/news/new-de...cle_e5892014-23c7-11e8-9c28-c31bdea8f3d0.html

“At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end,” Nikki said. “The idea that Ally would have agreed to an engagement in December of 2016 is preposterous. And then to wait until Wes was accepted into a nursing program, successfully completing a two-year curriculum, passing the state exam and finally get a nursing position before getting married is absurd.

“At the time of her murder, Ally was planning an August 2016 trip to Florida to visit a guy she had casually dated several years ago,” Nikki said. “I have a pile of clothes she purchased for that trip with the tags still attached.”

What about the white or light-colored sedan that was mentioned by LE early in the case. Did Wes have access to such a car?

Nikki's comments make Wes sound like someone out of touch with reality--someone who imagined he was still in a relationship that had ended (if a serious relationship ever actually existed outside of his mind).

Wes can claim that Ally's mother isn't credible, but what else would someone in his position say?

I would like to know what Ally said to friends or co-workers about Wes.

Alright. Ive never really followed any true crime series. All I really KNEW was that Ally’s case need a large infusion of publicity ASAP... AND.. that I have absolutely nothing to hide from anyone....

Let me clear... You say that I sounded “out of touch”... that has always been Nikki’s goal ever since I started calling her out about intentionally downplaying and hiding the reality of their dark and toxic relationship.

Has anyone found the Crime Watch Daily interview in its entirety? I've located several videos with excerpts of the interview, but most are just a few minutes in duration. If someone comes across a video of the full interview, please post. Thanks.

Has anyone found the Crime Watch Daily interview in its entirety? I've located several videos with excerpts of the interview, but most are just a few minutes in duration. If someone comes across a video of the full interview, please post. Thanks.

The video won’t play for me, so I’m not sure if this is the full video and transcript. The story does say that, at this point, everyone who knew her is a suspect. However, like combatmedic pointed out upthread, the interviews were edited down considerably.

So, with a grain of salt:

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2018/03...gunned-down-while-jogging-on-rural-dirt-road/

Where were the parents and the boyfriend at the time of the crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa