MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What motive would mom have for saying her daughter was not engaged to Wes if she was? He admits that he was on a dating site since they were growing apart due to this marriage issue. That fact alone supports mom's claim that they were not together. It's in his interest to claim they were together. He was in the military and knows how to use a gun. If they had gotten back together as he claims, surely she would have moved back in. A three hour round trip commute is brutal. I'm extremely suspicious of his attempts to portray the father in a bad light as well. Again, if things were so bad with her father, surely she would have moved back in asap. It seems as if he's grasping at straws to deflect attention away from himself. Why? Lastly, he told us none of her friends were nice to him at the funeral. Huge red flag.

There was a case on WS of a woman in Florida who was killed or missing. I forget which. And her ex husband or husband (I forget if he was ex or not) was posting on here. He did sound like he was involved.

It turned ou to be a female friend who stole money. So, things can be deceiving.

There was a case on WS of a woman in Florida who was killed or missing. I forget which. And her ex husband or husband (I forget if he was ex or not) was posting on here. He did sound like he was involved.

It turned ou to be a female friend who stole money. So, things can be deceiving.
I remember that case, but I think he had an alibi. He was very open about their conflicts, issues, and anger. He wasn't in conflict with the family about fundamental issues like an engagement, nor was he pointing the finger away from himself with baseless, nonsensical issues or scenarios.

Wes failed two polygraphs, and the policeman said they have been suspicious of him from the start because he lied to them several times. He nods his head yes when saying no in the Hansen interview when asked did you kill her. Also, small thing, but this guy's writing style seems manipulative in spots, too flowery and romantic and /or too melodramatic , depending on the topic. Plus the content doesn't make sense. There's also a strong gut feeling that I have. But I might be wrong.

I remember that case, but I think he had an alibi. He was very open about their conflicts, issues, and anger. He wasn't in conflict with the family about fundamental issues like an engagement, nor was he pointing the finger away from himself with baseless, nonsensical issues or scenarios. This guy's writing style seems manipulative in spots, too flowery and /or too dramatic , depending on the topic. Plus the content doesn't make sense. There's also a strong gut feeling that I have. But I might be wrong.

Do the parents and bf have alibis?

According to LE, Wes is not the only suspect they have. They actually haven't cleared anyone, per this recent article.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/local-new...of-metro-detroit-nurse-murdered-while-jogging

“We have spoken with Wes. We’ve interviewed him a couple of times now. He’s a suspect in this incident,” said Michigan State Police First Lt. Michael Shaw. But F/Lt. Shaw says Sutherland is not the only suspect.

“Unfortunately, unless you rule people out or have a very solid alibi, everybody’s a suspect. Including mom and dad right now,” said F/Lt. Shaw

Lt. Shaw says detectives are looking at 3 possible scenarios:

The murder was totally random

or possibly Ally got into a road rage situation, and the driver fired shots – perhaps only intending to scare her

or the killer was someone she knew.

Broad daylight is daring.

A shotgun would make noise but no one heard it?

The father is wrong. Killers do not always tell anyone.

No other evidence? Tire tracks? Nothing?

When a guy was arrested for possibly killing Alex way back when...LE mentioned wearing sandals. That makes me think a possible shoe print?

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2018/03...gunned-down-while-jogging-on-rural-dirt-road/

"Several residents tell police they heard the gunshots, and some say they noticed a white sedan in the area around the time of the murder.

"We had some tire tracks that we believe may have belonged to a vehicle that we thought was out there," said Lt. Shaw."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What motive would mom have for saying her daughter was not engaged to Wes if she was? He admits that he was on a dating site since they were growing apart due to this marriage issue. That fact alone supports mom's claim that they were not together. It's in his interest to claim they were together. He was in the military and knows how to use a gun. If they had gotten back together as he claims, surely she would have moved back in. A three hour round trip commute is brutal. I'm extremely suspicious of his attempts to portray the father in a bad light as well. Again, if things were so bad with her father, surely she would have moved back in asap. It seems as if he's grasping at straws to deflect attention away from himself. Why? Lastly, he told us none of her friends were nice to him at the funeral. Huge red flag.
He was a medic. He was trained to save lives.
Also, why drive to her and kill her that would be a risk of getting caught. Why not meet somewhere?
Did he know her friends from home? It may have been his first time meeting them. Also, I am sure they suspected him as her killer at the funeral.

imho - I still think an enemy of hers or her parents that knew she was home.
...or maybe someone who lived on that road that knew there was no cameras. moo

Sadly, I don't know if there will ever be justice for Ally.

I believe the person that found her in his yard had heard the shots. It is prob a link at the start of the thread.

According to LE, Wes is not the only suspect they have. They actually haven't cleared anyone, per this recent article.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/local-new...of-metro-detroit-nurse-murdered-while-jogging

“We have spoken with Wes. We’ve interviewed him a couple of times now. He’s a suspect in this incident,” said Michigan State Police First Lt. Michael Shaw. But F/Lt. Shaw says Sutherland is not the only suspect.

“Unfortunately, unless you rule people out or have a very solid alibi, everybody’s a suspect. Including mom and dad right now,” said F/Lt. Shaw

Lt. Shaw says detectives are looking at 3 possible scenarios:

The murder was totally random

or possibly Ally got into a road rage situation, and the driver fired shots – perhaps only intending to scare her

or the killer was someone she knew.

I'm glad they're considering the road rage scenario. I can envision a situation in which Ally might have yelled at or told off a driver who she thought came too close to her. (I don't know whether she would have gone so far as to flip someone off, but that's the sort of thing that might make someone angry enough to go back home and return with a gun.)

I'm glad they're considering the road rage scenario. I can envision a situation in which Ally might have yelled at or told off a driver who she thought came too close to her. (I don't know whether she would have gone so far as to flip someone off, but that's the sort of thing that might make someone angry enough to go back home and return with a gun.)
...or maybe she was in the road vs the side of and the local decides thet were not going to deal with it everyday? Idk

A "road rage" incident, at least, offers a specific motive. Beyond that, I can't think of a reason for shooting this petite woman multiple times in the back while she jogged. What coward would commit such a heartless crime and what was his/her motive? Spurned lover? Jealous colleague or classmate? Angry former patient or family of patient?

I can't imagine that either one of her parents had a reason to murder their only daughter. For what reason? Because she was going to marry someone they didn't like? Doubtful. :moo:

Interestingly, the BF mentioned a male co-worker in the interview. Maybe something there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interestingly, the BF mentioned a male co-worker in the interview. Maybe something there.

Ohhhhhhh, NJ. I hadn’t even considered that. iirc, police said everyone who knew her is a suspect. ...

He was a medic. He was trained to save lives.
Also, why drive to her and kill her that would be a risk of getting caught. Why not meet somewhere?
Did he know her friends from home? It may have been his first time meeting them. Also, I am sure they suspected him as her killer at the funeral.

imho - I still think an enemy of hers or her parents that knew she was home.
...or maybe someone who lived on that road that knew there was no cameras. moo

Sadly, I don't know if there will ever be justice for Ally.
--Medics are trained in the use of weapons and often carry them in combat. He knows plenty about weapons.
--A meet up creates a traceable trail in this day and age whether it's a text, a recent phone call, an email, an IM, or a personal communication to any number of people. "Mom, I'm going to meet up with my ex at noon at the diner."
--There will be cameras around most friendly meet up spots. If someone wants to meet at a place where there are sure to be no cameras, that's weird and should be a red flag. Her jogging route was perfect. Few or no cameras in certain spots where one could lie in wait, a predictable, early morning schedule, and a getaway vehicle to sit in and, of course, get away in.
--Unless people have reason to be unfriendly, normal people would be kind to a grieving boyfriend and at least give condolences. He told us they were not friendly and were suspicious of him. For good reason, probably. Moreover, her parents only met him once in all those years? Very odd. Did they spends all holidays apart or only at his family's functions? He sounds like a difficult person to get along with if you're not the love interest. I knew a guy like this who dated a babysitter of mine. He was abusive and from the getgo refused to meet any of her friends or family. Many abusive men are like this.

She was described as very shy and reserved. It doesn't sound like her. I was a jogger for many years, and I'm not shy, but I would never have risked flipping off an unknown person or multiple persons in a vehicle. What if they tried to hit me with the vehicle or they got out and attacked me? What if they dragged me in or pulled a gun? She was a smart, studious, classy poet/nurse. I know few women who get so worked up about jogging that they would do something this risky while engaged in a hobby, especially . I always sought out sidewalks, too, to avoid this kind of danger. Not sure if she did as well, but it would be interesting to know.

She was described as very shy and reserved. It doesn't sound like her. I was a jogger for many years, and I'm not shy, but I would never have risked flipping off an unknown person or multiple persons in a vehicle. What if they tried to hit me with the vehicle or they got out and attacked me? What if they dragged me in or pulled a gun? She was a smart, studious, classy poet/nurse. I know few women who get so worked up about jogging that they would do something this risky while engaged in a hobby, especially . I always sought out sidewalks, too, to avoid this kind of danger. Not sure if she did as well, but it would be interesting to know.

Some people described Ally as quite assertive and willing to speak her mind.

Ally's regular jogging route was in a very rural area: Dirt road with homes far apart and set back from the road. Many rural communities in northern Oakland County don't have sidewalks. IIRC, Ally hadn't taken her phone with her. Wonder why?

Then I would really have been wary of reacting. At the same time, if it's early and rural, cars can take a wider berth around a jogger and there isn't that sardine can feel of big city traffic that might lead to confrontations. When there's a lot of traffic and bikers and joggers all fighting for the road, tempers flared.

Combatmedic2121 should be verified soon. In the meantime let's please be respectful to this poster. He has come here to explain things that truly help us with this case.

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads