Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most obvious POI/scenario is what took place in removing little William from his life.

Spedding may have had plans to attend the award ceremony with Margret, but either dropped her there, or arranged to meet her there - the small window of opportunity I think allows Margaret to believe in her husbands innocents or enables her to turn a blind eye with less guilt.
Spedding arrives on Benaroon drive, & comes across little William & as we all have imagined, the scenario of "hey Spidey" takes place, William is whisked away in the heat of the moment, when Spedding realises that an opportunity to act on the side of him he has been suppressing in his day to day life (with individuals he could be directly linked to) has just come bouncing down the hill dressed as Spiderman.

What takes place next is anyones guess, I don't think, given the timeframe involved (Spedding needs to be able to convince Margret of his innocence by not extending his absence) that Spedding's urges to assault William ever had the chance to be inflicted on the young boy, William, being a boy "who knew his limits" realises he is no longer in the safe reach of his parents & panics, which triggers an asthma attack, Spedding also panics & instead of getting help, does nothing & the attack ends William's life.
Spedding either leaves little William in his van, (maybe in some sort of white goods packaging) or he brazenly removes the child's body & hides it in the pawn shop office. He goes about his activities with Margret, creating a partial alibi & sealing the deal for Margret to cover the holes in the rest of his alibi.
William is disposed of later, whether in Dunbogan, or on rout to or from, I'm not sure.

I think the fact that he did not technically assault William (as per my opinion), his guilt his less (not that pedophiles are usually the guilt ridden, ready to put their hands up type). He is able to calmly recite a script during a YouTube video stating over & over that he did not hurt William Tyrrell.

I want to thank you for your well thought out post but couldn't bring myself to hit the thanks button as I hope to god this wasn't the case. I believe William is still alive due to Det Jubelin's media releases. I believe Spedding was involved but only played a minor role. If LE believed our little guy was deceased I believe the focus would be elsewhere all the recent revelations would have been shut down. This is MOO but I feel LE are reveling in all the recent parties speaking out hoping that someone royally stuffs up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You may find this information useful. gapa is NOT just about grandparents parenting bio grandchildren.

https://www.wauchopegazette.com.au/story/3371930/setting-the-record-straight/

That is correct, however, it is intended for those whom are "grandparents" ie raised there own children and are now raising children again. Not necessarily, "bio" but certainly "raising" children in later life.
There is NO indication that Kendall nana was raising any children, so it seems very unlikely she would be a member of GAPA or have the need for any other supports around loving her grandchildren. She was not caring for grandchildren that we are aware of!
IMHO.
I think GAPA is a moot point in regards to FGM.
All MOO.

We are dedicated to helping grandparents and families who provide a safe and loving environment in which children can grow.

So if you are a grandparent providing some type of care for your grandchildren

You may find this information useful. gapa is NOT just about grandparents parenting bio grandchildren.

I am assuming you mean the some type of care at the end of the article?

So if you are a grandparent providing some type of care for your grandchildren and would like to meet other grandparents then contact us by email ........

While I cannot really see the relevance to the fgm.

I was wondering if you were pointing out the different care arrangements.

Foster, kin or volunteer.
Not all would be involved with Facs or have court orders.

A DoCS spokesperson said on Monday if there were no Family Law Court proceedings, Family and Community Services does not require family members to register as a carer when they volunteer to take care of children.

“Those who require formal recognition as a carer are obliged to complete an application and undergo an assessment,” the spokesperson said.

“This assessment includes checks in relation to Working with Children, criminal history, community services history, and medical records.

“Those who pass these assessment criteria are then approved as a Relative Kinship Carer.

“A Children’s Court or Family Law Court order is needed in order for FACS to provide financial support to carers.

http://www.maitlandmercury.com.au/s...ocs-for-grandmother-looking-after-three-kids/

If this is the case then what do the cars have to do with it, It cannot be both. The presence of the cars make it a planned abduction. It was either spur of the moment or planned. I think the police are leaning towards planned because of the strategic release of the cars sighting.

Louise. I don't believe the cars were ever there. Many other WS's have agreed. I believe the revelation of the cars 12 months on was to flush out info on suspected POI's. As in.. 'PB/TJ/KL etc Owned a car like that. Maybe I should call crime stoppers."

Louise. I don't believe the cars were ever there. Many other WS's have agreed. I believe the revelation of the cars 12 months on was to flush out info on suspected POI's. As in.. 'PB/TJ/DL Owned a car like that. Maybe I should call crime stoppers."

It sure allowed them to tow Jones' wife's car away, didn't it? They may not have been able to do that otherwise. If they had no other reasonable justification for a warrant.

It sure allowed them to tow Jones' wife's car away, didn't it? They may not have been able to do that otherwise. If they had no other reasonable justification for a warrant.

Initially I thought cars were a statigic incursion a year on but after listening to mums podcast about them I’m not so sure

I suspect that if the cars were a fiction to get the public pointing to cars the police wanted to examine, the warrant would turn out to be not properly obtained, and anything found would therefore be inadmissible in court.

I suspect that if the cars were a fiction to get the public pointing to cars the police wanted to examine, the warrant would turn out to be not properly obtained, and anything found would therefore be inadmissible in court.

Yes, that could be a big problem if they were after any of the POIs with similar vehicles.

It does seem unusual, though, that they had this info for a year. Then decided to release it. Another piece of the puzzle that I can't get my head around yet.

Initially I thought cars were a statigic incursion a year on but after listening to mums podcast about them I’m not so sure

I'm I interested in your reasoning Hbayne. Can you enlighten me? I've listened to the podcast repeatedly but am always open to other opinions.

Unless it was never meant to be used in court...possibly only used to tick a few more boxes

From that article it seems that is exactly what it is , grandparents supporting grandparents in same situation , sure it was a great support, shame they had two convicted paedophiles as members ....

Has Mr Bickford been convicted of more than one charge sexual based assaultvof a minor? how many convictions are there before you named a pedophile. Mr Jones was neverxa gapa member so I do hope you care not confused. was Mr Spedding a member hmmmm. Maybe not.

The point of gapa is bio grandparents parenting and are in fact considered by FACS as being foster parents. they receive t ghe same government assistance as non bio foster parents.

SA has been on Williams thread from the beginning and is very fair and balanced, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to thank you for your well thought out post but couldn't bring myself to hit the thanks button as I hope to god this wasn't the case. I believe William is still alive due to Det Jubelin's media releases. I believe Spedding was involved but only played a minor role. If LE believed our little guy was deceased I believe the focus would be elsewhere all the recent revelations would have been shut down. This is MOO but I feel LE are reveling in all the recent parties speaking out hoping that someone royally stuffs up

I hope you’re right, for a long time I thought of him as still being alive, but the more time passed, the more time we were all left to mull over all the aspects that we, the public know, obviously the police know so much more than what we do, but it just seems to me, that this will end the way most of these things do, in a lonely secluded area that no one has looked yet.
I think the more police show his little face to the public & plead that they still believe he is alive, the more it gives it a sense of urgency for the public to get involved & help out!
In a perfect world little William will be found safe & well & returned to the loving arms of his family, pick up where his little life left off almost four years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is only ONE witness the public so far have been made of who allegedly witnessed the 2 vehicles and that alleged sighting was NOT advised in initial questioning by the 000 operator and initial police and investigators and professional search personnel on the day that William was allegedly abducted. Maybe this alleged sighting is a figment of false memory.

or strategy used by police, and ive wondered if the 000 call was a police scripted re enactment of the original, for the public to hear

who is youngberry related to as mentioned in this article? wifey has same name as Spedding 1st wife on eroll in Campbelltown.

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/link/60e517cfba665cfb3adc60b763b674d4?domain=theaustralian.com.au

Colin Youngberry, a Vietnam veteran from Laurieton, says he has known Spedding for almost three decades and that Spedding is devastated to be linked to William’s disappearance. Margaret Spedding is Youngberry’s wife’s cousin. Bill and Margaret married 28 years ago after both having children with previous partners.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...rs-disappearance/story-e6frg6z6-1227195227854

KL had a silver coomodore in 2015 according to Sm.she refers to it as her sexy car

Yeah, but there was a Grey ,. Was it TJ 's son mabe .. as I said, many here are much more 'on point' ...

I'm not sure that Papertrail was being spiteful, just perhaps not aware of the facts and making an erronious presumption on things.
That's why I asked why they thought Nan was a member of GAPA- perhaps they were confused that she was a member, not realising it was a grandparent support group for those parenting grandchildren. I doubt she would have required any support around her grandchildren, IMO. She would have just trusted her daughter and son in law to take care of logisitcs, with her job to be loving and doting.

Could be correct on grandmother informing someone of the families imminent arrival, but certainly not through being a member of GAPA.

All MOO

I would imagine that anyone could join GAPA as support for friends etc. FGM was very active in the community. It is not outside the realm of possibility that she was a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23