Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on Reddit thinks Terri’s innocent. They’ll downvote you into oblivion if you try to suggest she had anything to do with Kyron’s disappearance.

I know LOL.

If memory serves me correctly..Kyron asked his classmate if he wanted to go to the basement with him to "see the cool electric display." and his classmate said that he didn't go with him.
I believe it was "to the parking lot" or "outside." Never the basement.

I believe it was "to the parking lot" or "outside." Never the basement.

If the classmate being referred to is TP, then I don't believe a location was ever mentioned as to where Kyron was heading, only to see a project. However, if anyone has a link to the contrary, or a link to an article from a different classmate, please post it.

According to TP, he and Kyron passed each other in the hallway. In the news video interview, TP told his grandmother he saw TH leave the school and Kyron was not with her. The vid can be found on Youtube with a simple search. For brevity, I'm not going to link it h because the video preview takes up a lot of space.

From this article: http://www.kptv.com/story/14789387/...end-comes-back-6-09-2010?clienttype=printable

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.
"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.' I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

If the classmate being referred to is TP, then I don't believe a location was ever mentioned as to where Kyron was heading, only to see a project. However, if anyone has a link to the contrary, or a link to an article from a different classmate, please post it.

According to TP, he and Kyron passed each other in the hallway. In the news video interview, TP told his grandmother he saw TH leave the school and Kyron was not with her. The vid can be found on Youtube with a simple search. For brevity, I'm not going to link it h because the video preview takes up a lot of space.

From this article: http://www.kptv.com/story/14789387/...end-comes-back-6-09-2010?clienttype=printable

Here is a timeline that mentions the electric project
(quote)
9:00AM Law Enforcement believe TH left school around 9:00AM
(time not released) a friend of Kyron's sees him alone and Kyron says 'I'm going downstairs to see an electric exhibit'
http://missingchildren.wikia.com/wiki/Kyron_Horman

I am also local. My cousin is a Multnomah Co. Homicide Detective. He was one of those people out there searching near Skyline Blvd. He said they hadn't gotten any new information about that particular spot and no one felt they would find anything. They are basically re-hashing the case again which means they are going to go to several areas and search them again.

I'm from this area too. My cousin is a homicide detective in Portland and he was assisting with this search. He told me they didn't have any specific tip which lead them there, just while going through the case again they felt they should search this area. They will periodically search and re-search areas around there as man power comes available.

The area near Skyline is thickly wooded. It's not uncommon for road crews, hikers and homeless people to find bodies in these woods. There is a large trail system and a public park near here, which, tends to get a lot of homeless campers.

The door leading to the parking lot at the end of his classroom and aisle is what I remember being mentioned, and the fact is was not locked.

I just wanted to add that no one has ever identified which student had any 'cool electric project.' You'd think we'd know this by now. Was there one, who's and where was it being shown? Possibly he did see it "before."
Above question again.

Hey Everyone,

My apologies for interrupting but Websleuths is facing a big dilemma.

It is all explained on the page I've set up.

If at all possible if you could donate $5 dollars to help Websleuths I would really appreciate it.
However, DO NOT DONATE if it puts any strain on you at all. I will say this until the day I die that $5 dollars
feel like a million when you don't have it. I get it.

You can donate at or if you would rather use PayPal or Google Pay please use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com
Thank you

Can you believe how long it has been since Kyron disappeared?

It is so hard to wrap my head around the fact that this cute little guy just vanished?

Of course, someone knows something but Lord only knows when that someone will finally tell the truth.

Thank you all for keeping Kyron's case alive on Websleuths.

Hey Everyone,

My apologies for interrupting but Websleuths is facing a big dilemma.

It is all explained on the page I've set up.

If at all possible if you could donate $5 dollars to help Websleuths I would really appreciate it.
However, DO NOT DONATE if it puts any strain on you at all. I will say this until the day I die that $5 dollars
feel like a million when you don't have it. I get it.

You can donate at or if you would rather use PayPal or Google Pay please use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com
Thank you

Can you believe how long it has been since Kyron disappeared?

It is so hard to wrap my head around the fact that this cute little guy just vanished?

Of course, someone knows something but Lord only knows when that someone will finally tell the truth.

Thank you all for keeping Kyron's case alive on Websleuths.
Donated! Thank you Tricia! For all you do!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Donated! Thank you Tricia! For all you do!

You are a sweetheart Lorelei. Thank you so very much!!!

It is quick and easy to donate
Yes it is, and Tricia shouldn't have to carry it alone. She should leave it up so we can always donate, it will be a monthly thing for me, I so love this and the people here. She has really created something special

I don't think this question I asked awhile back has ever been answered. When this happened, I remember TH lawyered up so the police could not question her. NOW it's been years later, she is galavanting around, Calif. etc. can they bring her in for questioning or will this go on forever!?

Another thing that bothers me, she was on meds for postpartum depression after she had her daughter and I know antidepressants ( if she was on them) make some people commit violent acts and suicide. The info even comes with it so that in itself is scary.

Another thing that bothers me, she was on meds for postpartum depression after she had her daughter and I know antidepressants ( if she was on them) make some people commit violent acts and suicide. The info even comes with it so that in itself is scary.

I’d be more worried if she wasn’t on them with PPD tbh. Her possibly being on them isn’t totally concerning in the big picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson