Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

BTW, yesterday my wife learned that her friend of 10 years and two of her three children had been murdered. We've experienced death in the past, children, family members, friends, suicide, natural causes, etc, but losing someone like this is definitely more traumatic. The senselessness of it.

BTW, yesterday my wife learned that her friend of 10 years and two of her three children had been murdered. We've experienced death in the past, children, family members, friends, suicide, natural causes, etc, but losing someone like this is definitely more traumatic. The senselessness of it.
Condolences to you, your friends and all affected by this. I believe I know the case you speak of. 2nd degree doesn't sit well with me. Strength to the child who now has to learn to live without her mom and siblings as well. ⚘[emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Thats not the point I was getting at. I said he lead a privileged life, which he certainly did. Typhoo disagreed and I pointed out all the possessions that he had. I'm not going to debate this because its pretty obvious that Millard was privileged. You guys can argue it out all you want, but trying to reason that the rich kid wasn't privileged is a waste of time.

It was clear what you were saying Andreww. Thanks.

Condolences to you, your friends and all affected by this. I believe I know the case you speak of. 2nd degree doesn't sit well with me. Strength to the child who now has to learn to live without her mom and siblings as well. ⚘[emoji173]

Thanks. 2nd degree is likely the right charge, not that it matters much. A young girl is without a family. A promising hockey career is gone. Three beautiful people, gone. I'm pretty sure you'll find this is a case of roid rage, no planning involved.

Thats not the point I was getting at. I said he lead a privileged life, which he certainly did. Typhoo disagreed and I pointed out all the possessions that he had. I'm not going to debate this because its pretty obvious that Millard was privileged. You guys can argue it out all you want, but trying to reason that the rich kid wasn't privileged is a waste of time.
I'm not arguing that he isn't privileged, he most certainly is.

I'm saying it's not impressive to me. You mentioned that it would be to some people.

Thanks. 2nd degree is likely the right charge, not that it matters much. A young girl is without a family. A promising hockey career is gone. Three beautiful people, gone. I'm pretty sure you'll find this is a case of roid rage, no planning involved.
Oh dear, the mother and kids in Ajax? I'm so sorry to hear you have a connection, Andrew. I hope you're all able to cope, and that the surviving daughter is surrounded with support at this time.

Oh dear, the mother and kids in Ajax? I'm so sorry to hear you have a connection, Andrew. I hope you're all able to cope, and that the surviving daughter is surrounded with support at this time.

I didn't know her. My wife on the other hand has been seeing here once a month for the past 10 years and has grown very close to her. My wife's nail polish was put on by the mother just a couple of weeks ago, so her hands are a bitter reminder. She was in tears all day yesterday and didn't sleep at all last night. She also knows the surviving daughter as she worked part time at the spa as well. The sad thing is that when two women spend so much time together they invariably talk about their kids, and this woman seemed so proud and happy with her children.

I am so terribly sad to read this. Much comfort sent to your wife and the family of the victims. Shocking thing for you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know her. My wife on the other hand has been seeing here once a month for the past 10 years and has grown very close to her. My wife's nail polish was put on by the mother just a couple of weeks ago, so her hands are a bitter reminder. She was in tears all day yesterday and didn't sleep at all last night. She also knows the surviving daughter as she worked part time at the spa as well. The sad thing is that when two women spend so much time together they invariably talk about their kids, and this woman seemed so proud and happy with her children.
Hope I'm not derailing thread...again. Would like to offer condolences to all affected by Ajax murders. I felt so sad for loss of kids. The son could have been a future Leaf goalie and what could have the lovely daughter contributed to the community? I'm just someone's mom. Mom was trying to get away from him. I was the one got away #Metoo. TIA Mod.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yes. I believe if either of them never touched drugs they would of still done what they did. MS had the unfortunate luck of meeting DM. MS was motivated by the gangster lifestyle and street cred he gained by the murders. He was also a follower of DM. DM wanted LB gone for reasons having to do with his girlfriend, the thrill kill notion and DM wanted the 3500. There was also the much larger criminal conspiracy that involved various crimes as well as drugs. MS was part of the planning. He had multiple opportunities to not be involved in either murder. His voluntary drug use was not a factor in his inability to not go through with the planning and murders of both LB and TB.
I can't agree.
Andreww is right.
imo.

I am so terribly sad to read this. Much comfort sent to your wife and the family of the victims. Shocking thing for you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm also very saddened by this and my heart goes out to Andrew and everyone that is affected.

Does anyone know if there is a thread for this on websleuths? I can't seem to find one. TIA

I'm also very saddened by this and my heart goes out to Andrew and everyone that is affected.

Does anyone know if there is a thread for this on websleuths? I can't seem to find one. TIA

Couldn't find a thread either. I guess it all happened so fast and the perp was caught so quickly that there just isn't anything to discuss.

I can't agree.
Andreww is right.
imo.

I wasn't really going out on a limb. Its just a reality that drugs are a factor in what seems like 99% of violent crimes. It might not be the headline, but if you follow cases closely you always seem to find that the perp was either smoking, drinking, popping, or injecting something on a regular basis.

All that stuff DM had didn't look too fine to me but I'm not easily impressed.

It's his choice. He had the opportunity to do whatever he wanted to do.

He had the #1 luxury - free time. He used it to plan and execute murders.

Dumb *advertiser censored* writers at the Sun. Of course he is going to appeal. The guy is stuck in prison, has nothing to lose.

Unless someone pleads guilty they will always appeal a murder conviction. Why wouldn't you? Very few are ever granted, its just part of the process.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back