Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, and Lucas was harmed on Friday, maybe the trash collection (if it was on a Saturday morning) is the reason for the delay in reporting him as missing.

That's what I was thinking because some residents in my city have a Saturday pickup day, but Wichita locals have said the residential trash wasn't picked up on Saturday. That's not a normal pickup day there. So it's likely not an option for this case. It was just a thought.

That's what I was thinking because some residents in my city have a Saturday pickup day, but Wichita locals have said the residential trash wasn't picked up on Saturday. That's not a normal pickup day there. So it's likely not an option for this case. It was just a thought.

Ah! Sorry, I hadn't got that far to see the response from the locals. Thanks liltexans for catching me up!

liltexan, I'm curious what would be the best kind of posts to see then on WS? I'm new to this whole thing. No specific location search suggestions because of prying eyes. That makes sense. I get it. No sluething anyone else's involvement because they aren't listed as POI and we need to protect from throwing out suspicion on innocent people. Get that too. Although I did spend a few hours looking at others who were arrested at the same time as EG. I was able to rule out many, some couldn't be specifically ruled out, but out of those who had open fb pages, I couldn't find anyone connect to EG. But regardless, I knew I couldn't post any findings here. No names.

So, what typically happens on a thread like this at this point? Is it more an update kind of thing to keep everyone informed as news breaks? It feels like we are reaching a stand still soon, and really just waiting for LE to follow their leads and local searchers to hopefully find this little one.

This is in no way meant as a criticizing post. Not trying to be negative. Just looking for practical ways to help from afar.

You can certainly still look at maps and speculate about places Lucas could be. You can post a map of Wichita with EG's house marked and even with her former residence marked so we can "see" the locations on the map. MSM released the information about EG being at Olive Garden, so the Olive Garden can also be marked on the case map.

What we cannot do is discuss areas that have been searched that have not been publicly revealed via MSM. And we cannot post locations that are planned to be searched unless MSM has revealed them. An example of this would be if LE requests that volunteers meet at a certain location to help search a specific park that is publicly named and requested via MSM or a press release from LE.

We can still post a general case map, as I mentioned, and we can still post a timeline of the case as we know it from MSM and from our VIs.

I hope that helps clarify. If you have further questions, please PM me.

I am so curious about what led LE to believe he was in a park? I mentioned this before as well but there are tons of Golf Courses in the area and as everyone knows those have a lot of land on them too. Therei s a golf course called "MacDonlad Golf Course" which is SO close to where the house is on Edgemoor. Along the edges of are some trees with easy access and drainage on the street. It is fenced but she could have climbed it or threw him over. It kind of reminds me of the brush like area Caylee Anthony was found. Look at this link:

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.697...4!1sOQ1Yo-KGFu-qt0Ele2L3vQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

You can certainly still look at maps and speculate about places Lucas could be. You can post a map of Wichita with EG's house marked and even with her former residence marked so we can "see" the locations on the map. MSM released the information about EG being at Olive Garden, so the Olive Garden can also be marked on the case map.

What we cannot do is discuss areas that have been searched that have not been publicly revealed via MSM. And we cannot post locations that are planned to be searched unless MSM has revealed them. An example of this would be if LE requests that volunteers meet at a certain location to help search a specific park that is publicly named and requested via MSM or a press release from LE.

We can still post a general case map, as I mentioned, and we can still post a timeline of the case as we know it from MSM and from our VIs.

I hope that helps clarify. If you have further questions, please PM me.

Thank you for this! This helps me as well because I was uncertain what we could discuss too!

Also, in this particular case, we have some dedicated members who are working "behind the scenes", so to speak, to coordinate their own searches. As long as those discussions are done via PM or email, and are not publicly discussed here, that's fine. Feel free to coordinate privately with each other. Just don't talk about it here.

Of course, if anything is found in a private search, please call LE and do not post about it here. Any tips should always be privately reported to LE and not discussed on the open forum. We don't want to harm the investigation in any way.

Bumping this up since it has slowed down and is going down the page. On TapaTalk app when it sldies down page it can be hard to find. :) <3

O/T... how to entertain at 6pm when you are still in Pjs and have been online looking for Lucas all day. Dry shampoo and hair spray, citrus body spray, leggings and a hippyish tunic. Put vacuum in living room to move as the first guest arrive. Lysol cleaner and dish towels in the sink. FEBREEZE! Dim the lights, light some candles, and text your 16 year old who is working at Food Lion to bring home a fruit and cheese tray, thaw those two bags of precooked shrimp from the freezer. Have 16 her old take all plastic to the outside garbage. Close all bedroom doors and be glad the guest bathroom is already clean.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think we&#8217;ve hashed out every possible scenario. The truth is we really don&#8217;t know. I think all of you are amazing, and even though we don&#8217;t always agree, I love that we keep talking it through and respecting each other&#8217;s ideas. Keep throwing your theories out there. I&#8217;ll never give up. I know you all won&#8217;t either. Let&#8217;s find Lucas.

I’m not saying any location and I live some distance away. But I told my husband we should go and start off from the house at 1am and see what stands out for locations. Where it is light where is it dark. What stands out in the middle of the night

Don't forget it was a new moon too. No moonlight to help out.

I’m not saying any location and I live some distance away. But I told my husband we should go and start off from the house at 1am and see what stands out for locations. Where it is light where is it dark. What stands out in the middle of the night

Absolutely agree. I suggested something similar a few threads ago. I think this would give people a lot of insight

I am so curious about what led LE to believe he was in a park? I mentioned this before as well but there are tons of Golf Courses in the area and as everyone knows those have a lot of land on them too. Therei s a golf course called "MacDonlad Golf Course" which is SO close to where the house is on Edgemoor. Along the edges of are some trees with easy access and drainage on the street. It is fenced but she could have climbed it or threw him over. It kind of reminds me of the brush like area Caylee Anthony was found. Look at this link:

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.697...4!1sOQ1Yo-KGFu-qt0Ele2L3vQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I am not sure about Golf Courses being a good place to hide bodies. If he was in a golf course, in my opinion, he would have been found by the maintenence crew already. Those courses are highly manicured and under constant care by landscapers and so many people walk the grounds each day.

And errant balls go in to shrubs and ditches and there are always people poking about looking for lost golf balls. It just seems like one of the only large plots of land that would be hard to hide a body in for very long. JMO :moo:

I am not sure about Golf Courses being a good place to hide bodies. If he was in a golf course, in my opinion, he would have been found by the maintenence crew already. Those courses are highly manicured and under constant care by landscapers and so many people walk the grounds each day.

And errant balls go in to shrubs and ditches and there are always people poking about looking for lost golf balls. It just seems like one of the only large plots of land that would be hard to hide a body in for very long. JMO :moo:

Agree.

O/T
Please excuse my ignorance...I have been wanting to ask this for a while. What is a Verified Juanette? :thinking:

Agree.

O/T
Please excuse my ignorance...I have been wanting to ask this for a while. What is a Verified Juanette? :thinking:

haha...just a lil club we had here, in honor of Juan Martinez, who prosecuted Jodi Arias, with great style.

:juanettes::juanettes:

The Juanettes ^^^6

Am I the only one who thinks maybe she did NOT dispose of him in the darkness of night?

For some reason, I keep imagining her waiting until some light of day.

Or at least, I think it's equally as possible.

Can't let this thread be so quiet.
Just making some noise for Lucas
:shamrock:. God bless.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics