Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

Will we get to know if their was a police car or sheriff's car in the vincinity of the are where Danny said it spooked him which causes him to panic and shoot Jacob?

I don't think there is any way to know that, and if there is it likely won't be in the case files. We only learned those details in September. You'd have to find out who was on duty that night for the Paynesville PD (or any other LE agency that could have possibly been right outside of Paynesville) and then see if they remember driving down 33 or 23 (he didn't exactly identify where he saw the police car in court, but perhaps he did in his lengthier confession to LE prior to that --- from where the assault and murder took place it could have been either of those streets) with lights and/or sirens on. That's a tall task even for those with a sharp memory, and even if all who knows if those individuals are even still alive. There are just a million things that his court testimony does not cover in order to have a completely accurate picture (assuming he was even telling the truth of course), that I hope were covered in his intial confession.

I just hope the records in this case are released soon.
I think the law says the judge gets 30 days to decide and it is way beyond that I think the time started on June 30, 2017 and it is now August 17. 2017. Just consider the Weterling family information private then and release the rest. But by taking this long to decide I am thinking that they are trying to decide how they are going to break the bad news to the public that they are going to make all the information private for this case only as this is a special case and the release of ANY information would only cause embarrassment and harm to all the people concerned.( The person who they said was a POI and now isn't just makes it all the more special. Nothing like this has happened before). For me it will only bring up memories of the Warren Commission all over again. I don't think I will be able to take it. I did go through that once and do not want to go through that again.

http://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/hrd/pubs/dataprac.pdf

It seems like the data can be private for 30 years Perhaps they automatically get another two years?

And it seems like the act covers the metro area but now outside? Too confusing to me.

The interevention of several media organizations is what's holding it up, not an attempt to figure out how to announce something to the public. There was a hearing this past Friday. Lawyers for both sides have until August 25th to file additional briefs, after which the judge with then make a decision.

[h=1]Judge delays decision on releasing full Jacob Wetterling case file[/h]
http://www.twincities.com/2017/08/11/judge-delays-decision-on-releasing-full-wetterling-case-file/

I feel that this is, sadly, not going to go the Wetterling's way, and that all they will have done by bringing this to court is to shine a spotlight on it so that even more people will now be interested in reading these files simply for the personal information they sought to restrict. I suppose I would have done the same if I were them though.

Sounds like this part is to see if some groups can join the suit.

Hard to believe that today in the one year anniversary of Jacob being found (although we didn't know until the 3rd). It seems like just yesterday to me. Not a single day has gone by this year without me thinking of him at some point, and after 365 days my brain still is unable to process how somebody could look at that poor innocent boy, who just an hour and a half earlier was enjoying a happy go lucky life, and pull the trigger of a gun. It's utterly and completely incomprehensible, and I suppose it always will be. I will be keeping my porch light on tonight and sending many positive thoughts to the Wetterlings today.

Here is an article from yesterday which sums up the events of the past year.

After a 'long and grueling year,' Wetterlings reflect, look forward

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/l...r-wetterlings-reflect-look-forward/609677001/

Today would have been Jacob's 40th birthday. Very sad to think about that, but thank goodness another milestone didn't pass without knowing what happened to him. He will never be forgotten.

attachment.php

Attachments

• jacob.jpg
    jacob.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 397
Today would have been Jacob's 40th birthday. Very sad to think about that, but thank goodness another milestone didn't pass without knowing what happened to him. He will never be forgotten.

attachment.php

Thank you....picture captured the joy and pure innocence that was Jacob.

<modsnip>

What's interesting about the Wetterling case was there were three suspects with the initials DH: Duane Hart, Delbert Huber, and Danny Heinrich.

It's clear from the search warrant application that LE was pursuing Duane Hart in 2014. This was likely due to pressure from Joy Baker and WCCO, as they were both pushing the agenda that Hart was responsible.

What's interesting about the Wetterling case was there were three suspects with the initials DH: Duane Hart, Delbert Huber, and Danny Heinrich.

It's clear from the search warrant application that LE was pursuing Duane Hart in 2014. This was likely due to pressure from Joy Baker and WCCO, as they were both pushing the agenda that Hart was responsible.

You are correct LE was pursuing D Hart in 2014 and as stated in the book D Hart was investigated early in the investigation as well. D Hart had an alibi during the time JW was abducted. He was with one of his victims 45 miles away from St. Joseph. The FBI interviewed his victim and his story was confirmed. D Hart was also in a line up that Jared participated in and he was not considered as his assailant. Oddly enough, D Hart was pointing to D Heinrich back in January 1990 and again shortly before LE obtained a SW for D Heinrich’s house.

What are the odds three suspects with the initials DH.....

Way too much time to decide whether or not these files should be released. It shouldn't be taking this long. Take out the personal inforation of the Wetterlings and realease the files. I think personal stuff should not be released unless it deals directly to the case. But then who is to know? The Judge wll have to decide. But hurry up will ya!. guys. I got things to do; places to go;and people to see. So much going on in an investigator's life. A good one I mean. One in a billion possess it....Jaw drops and you are left dumbfounded. Amazing!

MOD NOTE

Baiting (or hinting at having information you can't or won't share) is against TOS.

Youtube videos are not allowed to be posted unless they are official MSM or LE videos or you have first gotten permission from Tricia to post the links here.

Continuing to ignore TOS and rules of WS will result in a TO or ban.

A district judge has ordered Stearns County to return to the FBI thousands of pages of investigative documents related to the disappearance of Jacob Wetterling, overruling objections from a coalition of news media and others that sought to review them pursuant to state open records laws.

The decision does not foreclose the release of the records, but means that they must go through the more complicated and lengthy review established by the federal Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). The Star Tribune requested the documents from the FBI more than a year ago; that request remains pending.

The case file, which contains some 10,000 documents and 56,000 pages of information, was set to be released by Stearns County in June 2017 until Patty and Jerry Wetterling, Jacob’s parents, sought to stop it in hopes of keeping 168 pages permanently sealed on the grounds that they’re overly intrusive.

http://www.startribune.com/judge-fe...rling-case-must-be-returned-to-fbi/478334453/

I agree. This is a spiritual war and we need heaven's help if we are to overcome this evil. Though the foundations of the republic fall let justice be done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back